Discovery Gaming Community
[Unknown] Mouse input lagging - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Unknown] Mouse input lagging (/showthread.php?tid=181590)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Server] Mouse input lagging - Piombo65 - 07-26-2020

Better, but not resolved. Still having problems.

RE: [Server] Mouse input lagging - Save My Soul - 07-26-2020

Hmm... You can try version 445.87. Previous. And of course it will say that a new version is available. Because it is. But you shouldn't worry about it, really, unless you play the newest games or use RTX. Just turn off update alerts in Experience. I, personally, chose this version (446.14) because first time this issue appeared in the next one (451.48).

You can try to update the drivers after a while. I, for example, won't do this until the end of summer, or something like that. Will wait and see, anyway.

RE: [Server] Mouse input lagging - Piombo65 - 07-27-2020

I'm almost going to play a game released some days ago and yes, I'm using recent games so I need tp keep updated the drivers. Since this one didn't resolved it at all I should re-update all.

RE: [Unknown] Mouse input lagging - Dom!no - 09-21-2020

At first I thought it was some kind of failure when receiving and processing signals from the keyboard and mouse, but in other games this was not observed...
This happens anywhere, whether on the base or in pvp. What I noticed is interesting, during this lag, the icon can pop out, but the opponent says that I am not lagging behind and everything is smooth, and it is not visible that the opponent is jumping at the same time. Appears only on the mouse cursor. I was wondering if this icon was the cause of all the trouble.Smile Or is the problem not with the video driver, but with the audio driver?
Reinstalling the driver, unfortunately, had no effect. And disable the icons for the flags, too
Using the Studio driver had no effect.

RE: [Unknown] Mouse input lagging - Dom!no - 09-22-2020

The mouse lag occurred not only on this server, which also uses this mod. As soon as there was an update, namely implemented jflp.dll, these lags have stopped...
I may be wrong, I won't say that, but it's true.
Oh Yes, its use is prohibited on the server!! Smile

RE: [Unknown] Mouse input lagging - Save My Soul - 09-22-2020

Interesting info, btw. Well, again, can anyone of the Team say something about this issue?

RE: [Unknown] Mouse input lagging - Unity - 09-22-2020

(07-06-2020, 04:53 PM)Ramke Wrote: I can't imagine this being a bug related to the server.

Please check your hardware statistics when this happens - I'm nearly certain it's your computer.

Does the same happen on any different computer?

RE: [Unknown] Mouse input lagging - Save My Soul - 09-22-2020

Tsk... And now I really want to break the rules.

You will write your observations about the lag of the cursor.
After I put Occam on the advice of d3d8.dll in the EXE folder, the mouse began to behave more appropriately, but there were some difficulties( for some reason, the process Freelancer.exe it froze when entering a char, and it entered another char without this defect)
I also had to change the driver settings in nvidia inspector. (FPS became 180, although this value could not be reached before)
After testing the same thing with another player, we did not find any defects(perhaps he has not yet found the char that he goes to and his freelancer.exe freezes).
I have Windows 10.
Another player has Windows 8

I am more than sure this is a problem with Windows 10 and its unwillingness to support directx 8

link to d3d8.dll -put in C/Program Files/Freelancer Discovery / EXE
If you have a long download with this dll - delete it, it will not help you, unfortunately

Guys, please tell me, do you have processors from AMD?