Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Revolutionary Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Revolutionary Council (/showthread.php?tid=18166)

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - bluntpencil2001 - 03-21-2009

Captain Jan Richthofen slowly turned on the swivelling command chair on the deck of the CPW-Genghis.Khan, his white-haired head scanning across the dark deck, silent save for the occasional monotoned blip from a scanner station.

For some reason, High Command believed that he was suited to an upcoming diplomatic mission, on account of his birthplace being in Rheinland and apparently due to his ice-cold temperament, unlike some of the more hot blooded Rheinlanders in the ranks of the Coalition who may have superceded him in rank.

He would have shrugged, if he felt like showing emotion that was. Of course, he didn't though. Regardless of his skills, he had a job to do. He forwarded the message, which had been ratified by his superiors, to leaders of various rebel groups in his home nation.

Rebels and partisans of Rheinland,

It has come to our attention, and most certainly yours, that a united front must be presented against the foes of our people, be they the fascist government which oppresses us, or the capitalists smashing into our northern border.

There has been much argument over how best to deal with these threats, and how best to take advantage of their current weakness with our revolutionary strength.

Some believe striking at the Omega front is best, whilst the fascist military is distracted in Hudson and Bering. Others argue that this will only leave Rheinland in a weaker position when Liberty moves in, potentially offering up the populace to yet another diktat.

There are of course alternatives, such as doing both, should all revolutionary bodies such as ourselves unite and carefully orchestrate our attacks. The Liberty Navy could have her supplies cut in Hudson and Bering, being caught in a Unioner quagmire, whilst the Hessians take the Omegas with Coalition assistance, for instance.

There is also a potentially greater threat in the Omegas too. The Red Hessians know of this, and I imagine the others do too. Our intelligence is currently investigating the Nomad threat in the Omegas, that of possessed former Military pilots. Currently we believe that, although fascist, the Rheinland Military is not harbouring Nomad spies, Das Wilde being an utterly separate force. The Liberty Navy is another matter, however, considering their illogical war with our allies in the Order. The threat of the Wilde should be a high priority, at least amongst those of you with bases in the Omegas, in our opinion.

Of course, this all needs discussed. Rheinland needs to decide. Therefore I am proposing a gathering of ambassadors from the Bundschuh, the Landwirtrechtbewegung, the Red Hessians and the Unioners, with myself, Captain Jan Richthofen (former Rheinwehr Commander, former Order Commander) as an advisor and as an ambassador for the Coalition's Rheinlanders. I would put forward the suggestion that a Red Hessian base, themselves being the largest uprising in Rheinland, be used as the meeting point.

For the people of Rheinland,

Captain Jan Richthofen, SCRA

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - Albert Profrock - 03-21-2009

Transmission Source: Council of Unioners
Destination: SCRA

It is well known that we have endured a cold war era for decades while trying to maintain that a pre-requisite for progress and an eventual victory of revolutionary forces is the armed struggle.

We have suffered the hardest times, lost our pilots, workers.. our people in quest of organizing the anti-imperialist front in Rheinland. At the expense of losing thousands, against all odds we resisted till there is no bullet left to fire.

Today we still maintain that without a revolutionary initiative; without the practical revolutionary intervention of the vanguard; without a coalition of workers and intellectuals; without any real anti-imperialist struggle that the unification of revolutionary forces will prove impossible. As our predecessors taught us, all this can only be achieved through the collective action of workers and intellectuals both participating in the mass struggle together.

The conditions for revolution have never been better than at present with the armies of our oppressors even now relishing the day to fight each other.

Revolutionaries of Sirius should know and prepare accordingly to fulfill their own tasks that the barren efforts of Liberty Navy will be declined and countered by a heavy Unioner resistance in Bering and Hudson with a second front in Texas initiated in order to ensure the deterioration of our foes and avenge our fallen brothers and sisters.

This war will last long we have to struggle.

For the people,

Andreas Proll, Council of Unioners

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - Blodo - 03-22-2009

Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr, Rote Hessen Armee
To: SCRA

You can expect the Red Hessian Army to join in on this summit. It's about time we started organising and integrating with the Coalition for the purpose of liberating the fatherland and collectively pushing the Corsairs out of the Omega border worlds, especially now in these interesting times. The Red Hessian high command is backing my movements here, so expect a fair few spokesmen coming along. There is a bit to discuss indeed.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - farmerman - 03-23-2009

*transmission begins*

Greetings good sirs.

I believe you are right in your communique - some sort of meeting is in order. I offer our facilities on Kaiserslautern if need be. It is both centrally located and close enough to our Hessian allies that reinforcements can be brought in if threatened.

Regardless of location, the LWB supports discussions that can only bring our goals closer.

*transmission ends*

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - bluntpencil2001 - 03-29-2009

Still awaiting response from the Bundschuh, rumour suggesting that they had temporarily gone to ground due to police activities in the Munich system, Richthofen sent another missive.

Comrades,

The Revolution extends its thanks for your enthusiasm. I would now suggest, the Red Hessians being willing, that we convene within the week, in person or via neural-broadcast, at Vogtland station.

That is all.

For the People,

Captain Jan Richthofen

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - Eternal - 03-29-2009

Sending transmission..............

Directed towards: SCRA

" Guten tag , main revolutionary allies. It zeems dis matter must receive ain response frum our side. I'm zorry to inform you zat our Director is currently not available , but I believe that I can provide you vit ze necessary information.

It iz true , zat zese are dark times , even darker are zure to cum. If ve are zo survive zem und vat iz more importnant , make zure zat ze free men und vomen in our beloved Rheinland ,survive zem , ve must zeek out and uze opportunities like zis van.

Ze Bundschuh party agrees vit your view on zis subject. But I'm afraid ve have little to offer , ja , however , our facilities in Frankfurt und our new van in Munich will be instructed to shelter members uf ze Coalition.

Our forces vil assist your pilots , if need be. Zis matter shall be discussed further over time , ja. Fur now , zis iz vat ve can offer.

Regards , Oberst Lyubomir Gechevksi "

Transmission terminated.....

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - bluntpencil2001 - 05-08-2009

Having spent weeks putting a lot of effort into diplomatic efforts with his countrymen in Rheinland, Captain Richthofen sent a message back home to Coalition High Command as follows:

Comrades,

Much progress has been made by my men and I in our diplomatic mission into my homeland. We have met and discussed the Revolution with the Bundschuh, the Landwirtrechtbewegung, the Red Hessians and the Unioners.

We have provided military assistance and advice to said movements, and they are extremely keen to continue positive relations as they rise up against their oppressive government. Their collective leadership, evidence attached, is extremely happy with our presence, and wishes to look into further negotiations, including mutual supply treaties.

[Image: khanrep.png]

Yours and the people's,

Captain Jan Richthofen

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - bluntpencil2001 - 05-09-2009

Rheinland Herald - DRESDEN - 9th of May, 817AS

Obituary for Herr Kapitan Jan Richthofen

Early this morning, after the Rheinland military skirmished with partisan elements, including the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army (SCRA) vessel, the CPW-Genghis.Khan, the sociopathic mass-murderer, known only as 'Mon'Star', attacked our fair nation.

In an act of solidarity to protect our people, the Coalition vessel, under Jan Richthofen, formerly of the Rheinland Military (and some sources claim the Order), moved to engage the terrorist.

Multiple sources have claimed that the 'Genghis.Khan' was set ablaze by superior firepower, its Kapitan refusing to launch lifeboats for fear of what his foe would do to his men. He managed to activate the emergency cruise from his burning bridge, steering the burning hulk towards Vogtland, where his second in command, one Commander Theodor Maximilian was able to evacuate the surviving crew.

It appears that in showing immense bravery, and refusal to use the bridge's escape shuttle, Herr Kapitan Richthofen was able to save his crew as they fought in the defence of Rheinland, sacrificing his own life to do so.

We have recently received an unconfirmed press release that the SCRA are naming their latest destroyer after this fallen hero.

Kapitan Richthofen, Rheinland salutes you.

Rheinland Revolutionary Council - bluntpencil2001 - 05-09-2009

Two large Coalition marines, in full combat armour, strode into Vogtland's bar, each with one hand on their headset-mounted communicators and the other on a sturdy pistol. Shortly after them came a small, unassuming looking young man in a neatly-pressed grey uniform under a long, dark coat. Interestingly, he wore the stripes of a Commodore on his shoulders, strange for so young.

He nodded politely to his hulking bodyguards, before sitting at a table with a bunch of rougher looking sorts, who, at first glance, one might have wondered if they were the revolutionary leaders he was here to meet, and not some gathering of thugs and pirates.

The young man spoke with a nervous sounding voice, these men obviously weren't happy to see a foreigner like himself here.

"I'm afraid I can't say this is a good day, gentlemen," he said with obviously honest regret, everyone at the table having lost a mutual friend that morning, "I came as soon as I could."

They looked up from their glasses, not yet impressed.

"I have been selected as Captain Richthofen's replacement here in Rheinland, sirs. My name is Stanislaw Rokossowsky, a Commodore of the Coalition," he started to gain confidence a little, his new companions picking up on this, "...myself and the crew of the newly launched Jan Richthofen are ready and willing to assist the people of Rheinland. There are important matters, very important to the late Captain, which need discussing, if you will."

These men, Unioners, Hessians, LWB and Bundschuh, nodded. They appreciated the sentiment. One spoke up, surprisingly welcoming of the stranger.

"Good you came, auslander. Funeral is tomorrow. We talk after, ja? I can see you want to get moving, and I know Richthofen hated slackers..."