Discovery Gaming Community
To Sub-Director Caitlyn Cross; VIP Booking - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Sub-Director Caitlyn Cross; VIP Booking (/showthread.php?tid=181686)

To Sub-Director Caitlyn Cross; VIP Booking - Glass - 07-10-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Ms Cross.

It's a pleasure to write to you. I will immediately say, you needn't worry about the security of this communication. For all intents and purposes, it is untraceable, indistinct network traffic, and assuming you don't intentionally interfere, it will remove itself following receipt. I don't want any harm or issue to arise for you, as much as you don't wish it upon yourself.

As we had discussed in person, I would be very interested in developing a business partnership with you, as any customer already does when they enter into a purchase with your company. To that end, I'd like to book a one week stay at a private villa, with private landing clearance, unperturbed by any disruptive forces, on Curacao. This booking will be under the name of, and for an associate of mine, Jeremiah Rolston. Needless to repeat, I assume this comes with the freedom from any thorough scanning or investigations during the stay. It is, after all, a vacation.

Now, we don't send screw-ups on holiday, and I won't be sending any booking your way who would endanger this relationship. Despite that, should you have any concerns about my affiliates endangering this relationship by drawing too much attention to themselves, their booking or accommodation, do not hesitate to contact me immediately, and I will see to it that any such risk is obliterated.

Please reply to this message with the invoice for payment and any transponder codes for arrival, and I will see to it that they are met. Of course, any trimmings required should be separated from the official transaction. Rest assured again that this payment will be indistinct and clean, and the transport to Curacao will be extremely inconspicuous. Should Jeremiah, whose standards are rather exacting being the executive that he is, be pleased with his sojourn, I am sure he will endorse expenditure on further trips, such that it may even be appropriate for us to invest in the purchase of a particular property planet-side.

I look forward to your reply and wish you a pleasant day.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To Sub-Director Caitlyn Cross; VIP Booking - Lord Helmchen - 07-10-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Mr. Glass
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: Booking amd Landing Codes

Greetings Mr. Glass

i asume that is you, a Codename i Think. well lets talk about your Holiday, Curacao will welcome you and your Friends.i aranged all necessary things already your Privacy wil be Granted, exept from the Room Service should you want some noone will Bother you, i also aranged a No Fly Zone over the Villa and i doubt anyone is Stupid enough to Brake my Orders. i made Clear what happens then. i had Already the Honor to meet on of my Future Guest in Texas, a Bit Cautious and Sad the Girl, but nothing a Good Relaxing Holiday on Curacaos Beaches cant Change. as for your Arival, i originaly thought you wanted to use the OS&C Shuttle service from Ames. but if you want to arive in your own ship thats Fine to. you will recive a One Time Landing Code that will Be useless after your Departure from Curacao. my Computer Expert an Ex Lane Hacker have writen you one already. as for your stay i was so free to include some Pictures of the Villa so you see what you booked. as for payment the 5 Million you already Paid me are enough to Cover all the Costs for an Luxury Holiday. and last but not least if all your Friends are so Cute and Friendly as the Girl i meet in Texas. i dont see why we should get any Problems.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]

RE: To Sub-Director Caitlyn Cross; VIP Booking - Glass - 07-13-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Ms Cross.

Yes, it is a pseudonym of a sort. I hope that you do not take offence. I apologise for the change from my ruminations regarding Ames, I thought it best that we minimise your involvement in the matter, and indeed Jeremiah might not have been satisfied to venture out to Ames regardless. I'm delighted both at the standard of the lodging and that you are becoming more familiar with my accomplices. I am certain that many good things will come of this relationship.

I will be in contact with feedback regarding Jeremiah's stay after the conclusion of the week.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To Sub-Director Caitlyn Cross; VIP Booking - Lord Helmchen - 07-13-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Mr. Glass
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: Happy Holiday

Greetings Mr. Glass

I assure you that I won't take it as Offense that you use a Codename I thought you know that I was born as a Junker, so I am Familiar with Codenames and the life of the so-called Underworld. and the Change in Transportation dont Matter to Me if Mr. Rolston wants to arrive in his own ship that's something i can Understand. and dont worry about my Reputation I am Known to have "Unusual Friends". I hope that Mr. Rolston has a Butyfull and Relaxing Holiday, and should anything Happen the Comm Unit in the Villa have my Frequency.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]