Discovery Gaming Community
[dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=181696)

Pages: 1 2

[dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - das Konglomerat - 07-10-2020

[Image: limelogo.png]

Please, feel free to post yor thoughts, suggestions, questions and concerns below!

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Kanzler Niemann - 07-10-2020

I'm concerned about the proper use of German in the newer "Rheinland" factions. And please don't answer with stuff like "We don't know any German players" there's literally a discord full of those people. You also have a few spelling errors in "Original demands of the Unterbehmerbumd:".

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Shokanshi - 07-10-2020

Faction looks great, I'm always a fan of having more Rheinland factions and people in Rheinland.

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - das Konglomerat - 07-12-2020

@"Wasserdrache"

Would you mind me asking why did you use quotation marks in this sentence?
Faction creation came out as a little surprise. I'm starting to learn german myself and decided to take the risk and scribble something myself. Would appreciate anyone willing to take the effort and point out any more spotted mistakes.

@Shokanshi

Thank you for your words of encouragement!

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Hemlocke - 07-12-2020

Well considering Rheinland just straight up turned into a bugsplat on the pavement, I would enjoy seeing some activity there. For an upstart rheinland faction I don't see any copy paste (which unfortunately is a stereotype), I like the background, it's a freelancer faction that isn't the same old merc crap done in a really stupid way. the images look nice, the text while a horrid color isn't pure phosphorus to the eyes, the font's nice, tag's a little strange but that's just a preference thing.

Uh.... good luck, I probably won't see you in space cause I don't really do the whole Rheinland thing, but I look forward to seeing where you go as a group.

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Traxit - 07-12-2020

Not only are you using a thicc font, you also make it bigger, use shiny radiation green/yellow and just to put the cherry on-top, you have the audacity to bold most of your text?

I noticed you're using a single font for your entire write-up; did you know there's a thing called Header Font and Body Font? You should use a Sans-Serif font for your Body Text

One thing I disliked about Rheinland is it's visuals. Whether it's the dull starspheres or factions that fabricate these atrocious coloring schemes that make me wish I was suffering from Deuteranopia.

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Shimamori - 07-27-2020

Just a small feedback/advice on your recent message. By no means being a German native speaker and pretending to present an absolute 100% statement, it is still an evident RP mistake to me to address the imperial Rheinland parliament as "BUNDEStag" as "Bundes" literally refers to "federal" ("Bund" being a Union in German. Meine Deutshce Freunde, bitte korrigieren Sie mich, wenn ich falsch liege). I believe, you should be addressing a Reichstag or something like that. Check on Rheinland Imperial RP to be more sure. Hope this is useful to you. Cheers!

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Hemlocke - 07-27-2020

Fix this god damn color, this is straight up harmful to the eyes. No, I didn't use that ironically, my eyes actually hurt.

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - Typrop - 07-27-2020

i heard you guys liked lemon-lime

RE: [dK] das Konglomerat - Feedback - James Greed - 07-27-2020

(07-27-2020, 10:38 AM)Typrop Wrote: i heard you guys liked lemon-lime

i wanted orange

seconded, fix color/font/size pls eyes burning