Discovery Gaming Community
To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises (/showthread.php?tid=181736)

To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises - Pennyfield - 07-11-2020

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Corsairs Leadership

Dear friends,

Allow me to introduce myself for we have not formally met yet, my name is Jill Xi and I am the Chief of Medicine at the "Med Force General-B" hospital in Omicron Theta. In the true nature of Med Force Enterprises it is our main goal to bring hope where little exists and we do this in the form of medical aid, training programs and medical research.

As per yesterday Med Force has been issued the station keys to the "Lost Research Platform" in Sigma 19. The station has been unused for years and Med Force wishes to use this station for research into a promising drug which can both cure long-term radiation exposure as well as safeguard people from it's effects prior to exposure. Where Med Force had hoped to do research into this drug together with Cryer this venture did not take form. This has set back the development and research significantly and this station can help us speed up the work.

I have been made aware that this station is in an area of space under your influence. Before I would even start to rebuild the research facility I would very much hope for your acceptance and approval of Med Force using this station. After all, it was originally designed as a research platform and would certainly help Med Force's non-profit work to those in need. Work which may ultimately help your community as well.

I look forward to hear from you and hope that we can become good neighbors. Please contact me should you have any further inquiries regarding our intentions with this facility.

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]
Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Chief of Medicine, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises - Yazov - 07-12-2020

[Image: LJdlrUl.gif]

Kalhmera, Jill.

We do appreciate your selfless humanitarian efforts and are happy to permit you to operate under our watchful eye; however, as you likely figured out - there will be multiple conditions:
  • Your research facility has to contribute to the cause of the Imperio in some way, directly or not; it was decided not to charge Med Force with any credit taxes, but instead allow them to demonstrate some creativity in regards to said contribution.
  • All Imperio forces, indefinitely of their allegiance should have unrestricted docking access on the facility at any point in time. We will not further restrict your interactions with parties we commonly look down at, but this condition is mandatory.
  • All research happening on the station will be transparent to the Imperio scientific personnel and we may request the entire data on the research at any point in time at our discretion should the need arise - and you are expected to share it. For an appropriate reward - if it comes to this.

That is all i have to tell to you, and it is my belief that these conditions are anything but excessive.

Al servicio del Imperio,
Amparo Cortés.

RE: To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises - Pennyfield - 07-12-2020

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Amparo Cortés

Buenas Noches Amparo Cortés,

Thank you for your swift response for as you can understand that as a medical professional I appreciate fast responses.
It has been great talking to your operative, our mutual friend, as much as I enjoy talking to you right now.

As to address the points or conditions you mentioned. I can say that they are fair and just and you can trust Med Force Enterprises to agree to these.

1. We thank you for not imposing any taxes or fees regarding our undertaking. As a non-profit humanitarian organisation we cannot even think of paying 'taxes' for our resources all go to aiding those in need of care. As for what you call 'demonstrating creativity' we have been cooperating with your medical teams at Planet Crete and these actions will continue, regardless of your approval of our presence in Sigma-19. Call me stubborn and I will not disagree with you on that;

2. You and your forces shall have unrestricted access to the research facility at all times. Regarding access to all areas in the facility itself we need to restrict your personnel to 'unrestricted areas' which means they can not access certain laboratories for these are restricted to medical personnel only which, ultimately, is to contain bio-security of all those on board our station;

3. Med Force has always been and will always be transparent regarding any and all medical research. Our goals are to give hope to anyone where little hope may exist. This means that we do not patent our findings but we release them to the public as to better mankind as a whole. We do this without any prejudice, affiliation or political motivation. Ultimately, we do no harm.

Your conditions are not excessive at all, as mentioned before I see them as fair and just and I would even hope that your medical experts join our team at the research facility. This way we can both benefit from their expertise as well as provide openness and transparency into our research.

I hope you and I can keep short comm lines and perhaps meet one day soon. Also, MFE is organising a medical conference and you and your medical experts are invited to attend this conference. Perhaps we can meet each other then, I am looking forward to it.

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]
Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Chief of Medicine, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 07-13-2020

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Amparo Cortés
CC: Dr. Jill Xi

Buenos Dias, Senor,

I see you and Dr. Xi have met. One thing we have always prized ourselves on is our relations with the Corsair Empire. I am sure you know of the late Elder MIguel Sephardi. He was a close, personal friend and we helped settle a lot of Corsairs back in the days of Planet Gran Canaria. It is good that we can continue this tradition. This said, Dr. Xi runs the day to day of the base so I will not step on her authority.

I like this arrangement as it gets us both what we need. For us being non-profit, taxation is a problem so thank you. I will add one thing. As Pepe Ladron of The Corsair Brotherhood knows, I bring an occasional shipment of tobacco, wine or whatever I can get my hands on for the Empire on my trips to Gallia. Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Dr. John Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: Corsair Leadership | From: Med Force Enterprises - Pepe - 07-13-2020

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Med Force Enterprises | Description: Lost Research Platform

Lost Research Platform

What tobacco and wine? What whatever? I never saw any of it and I specially never saw any loads of whatevers! It's... it's all for our orphanages, caramba! *crosses fingers behind his back*

Poor orphans can't drink rum without mucho nice Gallic tobacco, for Santa Muerte's sake! It could lead to other bad habits, like reading books, or eating vegetables, or who knows what!

However, senor Holliday... good to see you again and good to know we have a common ground about this base, it's research, etc, etc... It's a bit close to those loco sniffers, but you know who to call if they knock on your door with siege cannons. *Latino wink that makes ladies monitors melting*

*he pressed off button with his hairy macho hand, to end comms. Button cracked dead, but with warm... well heart. Or whatever beats in buttons... chests when they are happy.*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|