Discovery Gaming Community
Teamspeak Server - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Teamspeak Server (/showthread.php?tid=1819)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Teamspeak Server - Aubinator - 10-26-2006

DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST FINAL CLIENT:

Teamspeak Website

I have changed my mind about charging for the use of the server. For now, I will allow anybody in their right mind to be able to join for free as a trial (prob forever, depending on how taxing it gets on my PC).

SO FREE TEAMSPEAK FOR ALL!

NEW IP Address:

To register, just jump onto the server and one of the admins will allow you to register. If none of us are online (denoted by the tag SA - Server Admin) then please send me a Private Message with the details to your user & password request and I will add them ASAP.

Hope everybody enjoys actually talking to each other!

Teamspeak Server - Vic - 10-26-2006

Kk, if anyone gets on I will give you register rights, as long as I'm not AFK. Come on in and hear 1) My scary voice and 2) Dab has a microphone in his keyboard, so you will hear him type and yes if he yells at his keys you just might hear him.

/Sign for sticky.

Teamspeak Server - Dab - 10-26-2006

Yeah, that was funny when we found out last night.. I turned my comp up to full and blasted his ears too. :P

Teamspeak Server - Vic - 10-26-2006

I'm not the one going to be in the white room for talking to the voices in the keyboard.

As for everyone else, get on the server!*

Teamspeak Server - Dab - 10-28-2006

BUMP.

People, you CAN use both Skype and Teamspeak. Also, the server we have has NO problems. The only person I've had trouble hearing is Josh...

So get on the server already, its what it is there for.

Teamspeak Server - DBoy1612 - 10-28-2006

THE SERVER RULES! GET ON IT NOW!. LOL :crazy:

( On a sugar rush )

Teamspeak Server - Aubinator - 10-28-2006

DELETE ME

Teamspeak Server - Vic - 10-28-2006

Aubinator,Oct 28 2006, 02:19 AM Wrote:SERVERS DOWN FOR THE NIGHT.. MY COMPUTER NEEDS A REST. WILL BE BACK ONLINE SOMETIME MID DAY SATURDAY.. most likely in the morning.

Have a good night folks
[snapback]42538[/snapback]

I was the only one on it... While I was asleep because I never log off...*

Teamspeak Server - DBoy1612 - 10-29-2006

I just set up a Discovery Team Speak ( Thanks to our friends at HellsBattlefield.com ). The difference is this one is a rented server so Aubinator does not have to suck up his bandwidth.

Ofcourse, Dab, Aubinator, and Vic will get server admin like on the old one.

And this one will be 100% free, so having to pay freelancer money or anything.

So if you all think this is good. Tell me and I will give you the IP.

Teamspeak Server - Aubinator - 10-29-2006

The bandwidth isn't really being touched to be perfectly honest... TS Server really doesn't need much.

Now, I am not sure If I've logged in at the wrong time... or everybody didn't notice my edit above (as it seems that nobody is online at this moment). NEW IP address: 142.161.168.120 (as of Oct 29th)

If you find it's not working, check the IP address at the top because I will update the topmost post with the latest info.