Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=181961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Omi - 07-18-2020

You're not seriously telling me that 'kyaputen' is meant to be an actual rank in your faction, are you?

It's obvious you're barely literate as it is but you could at least endeavour to produce a quality write-up before trying to rush your new faction out the door, instead of pumping out a sad first draft riddled with errors and inaccuracies.

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Emperor Tekagi - 07-18-2020

Is that you again, Hawkee?

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Kusari Office of Intelligence - 07-18-2020

(07-18-2020, 10:20 PM)Omicega Wrote: You're not seriously telling me that 'kyaputen' is meant to be an actual rank in your faction, are you?

It's obvious you're barely literate as it is but you could at least endeavour to produce a quality write-up before trying to rush your new faction out the door, instead of pumping out a sad first draft riddled with errors and inaccuracies.

What is wrong with that Rank??

(07-18-2020, 10:21 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: Is that you again, Hawkee?

Nope he is member but not 1IC

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Hawkee - 07-18-2020

(07-18-2020, 10:21 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: Is that you again, Hawkee?

Lool why you think that i am leader of faction?? I am just part of it as Jay say.

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - The Hidekage Family - 07-19-2020

(07-18-2020, 10:12 PM)Megaera Wrote: "Gas Mineral Guild"

You will make Mep cry
Epic

(07-18-2020, 10:20 PM)Omicega Wrote: You're not seriously telling me that 'kyaputen' is meant to be an actual rank in your faction, are you?

Just y'all wait.
*evil laughter*

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Yazov - 07-19-2020

Doing business with the House and having actually "friendly" diplomacy are two big differences. So, from where exactly came your assumption of friendly diplomacy of Kusari with IMG? It is neutral at best, and will never go past that mark.

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Galaxian - 07-19-2020

The info page reads like a rushed draft of something written by a drunk person, honestly.
Half of the time I couldn't make sense of it, and the other half,
I didn't want to read the endless wall of text with no breaks until the other sections, and no defined paragraphs.

You mention some factions more than once in the diplomacy section.
And, seriously, "Kyaputen"? The most romaji way of saying it? Not "Kanchou" or something else?

Well, I wanted to like it. But I just can't. Not until it is refined, and not rushed-out-the-door.

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - SnakThree - 07-19-2020

(07-18-2020, 09:46 PM)Kusari Office of Intelligence Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 09:45 PM)SnakThree Wrote: Instantly taking the same name as NPC faction seems to be pitiful powergrab move.

Thank you for feedback well there is no official Kusari Office of Intelligence, and i just use name same as other faction using for NPC factions nothing bad with it

When there are disputes over which Kempeitai faction belongs to who, this rush to take over new name can only be assumed as a ploy to make early power grab.

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Czechmate - 07-19-2020

So there was Kempatai that just re-emerged
NPC faction got changed
and yet another faction different from the one mentioned snap grabbed the name?

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Feedback - Kusari Office of Intelligence - 07-19-2020

(07-19-2020, 12:18 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: So there was Kempatai that just re-emerged
NPC faction got changed
and yet another faction different from the one mentioned snap grabbed the name?

Snap grabed name?? No mate there is no rule that you can't use NPC faction name as i say a lot of faction using NPC names why don't we?