Discovery Gaming Community
FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: FTP Free Trade People Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=182016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Tycho - 07-20-2020

FTP - Navigation:
Main Page
Basic information for you.
Recruitment
You want to join us?
Communication
You want to talk to us?
Feedback
We want your opinion.
POB The Factory
We manufacture for you.

[Image: nP4BSAF.jpg]

Feedback for the FTP!
We are looking forward to your feedback.

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Toaster - 07-20-2020

Those links aren't actually linked to anything.

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Tycho - 07-20-2020

Thank you for the Information.....i just set up all the pages, linkes should work now.

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Czechmate - 07-20-2020

Your infopage shoes you as green to separatists but full on hostile to Insurgency

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Tycho - 07-20-2020

Solved....thank you

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Dark.Star - 07-24-2020

Interesting.
While freshly jumping into Hudson, unbeknownst to me theres a FTP ship in there, I proceed to say 'You again?' and it just casually flies straight at me and starts shooting me with no RP.

I dock on the lane, and get out, after telling him to RP before engaging.
I return since it was better for me to stay in Texas anyway, and he proceeds to ask me if I agreed to a thing I already said I wouldnt, and thus I said again I wouldnt, then decided to engage me. Okay, fair enough, right? Just a regular 1v1.

Later into the fight, while already dying because deadass me forgot to tone down the graphics, your FTP buddy called a FL IDed and IFFed pitbull
After repeatedly telling it to go on and do his own thing, it decided to engage me as well.
Maybe a lucky hit out of my unattention was scored of the transport, but the issue is that it prevented me from further fighting the FTP fighter, while now being chased. After intense missile spam, I manage to flee.

...What am I supposed to say about this?

EDIT: Fyi, yes, my pirate char and FTP are at war, no issue at all with that.

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Mick - 07-25-2020

Yes while we have what we have in RP it should always be within the rules and be fair played in my opinion! I apologise that this situation has occured on behalf of the FTP name!

I personally enjoy our Roleplay and would not want this situation to discourage you from any RP involvement with us in the future! I will work to rectify this internally!

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Dark.Star - 07-25-2020

After some talking, we've eached out agreement and all the other sh1z

Im actually pleased the way this situation was solved, vevy cool.
And na, why would I not interact? After all, its interesting, due to the iRP conflict

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - sueme - 07-26-2020

As you admit you are at war with FTP (as was previously established at least two days before the incident you mentioned), then:

1) Why did you comment about being shot at by FTP , exactly?

2) And what claim are you trying to make about the Freelancer ally of FTP who entered the fight (as you admitted above, they clearly stated their intensions in system chat before hand) ?

Anyone is free to comment about things they don't like, I suppose. Even pirates who are unhappy when people are not interested in being prey and decide to fight them back.

RE: FTP Free Trade People Feedback - Groshyr - 08-25-2020

I'm expecting this to be removed but I will give a try.

Dear 1920x1080 users, learn [imgw]link[/imgw] command and make life for those, who are not rich enough for such widescreen, easier. Thank you.