Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers and LH allies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers and LH allies (/showthread.php?tid=182089)

To: Lane Hackers and LH allies - LilyAmongTheThorns - 07-22-2020

Hey, not sure if anyone is out there to even read this. I didn't want to go over open channels so I figured I'd reach out here. A shot in the dark is something, at least.

This is Khenbish. If you found my message you probably know who that is, though it's been a while. Turns out I'm not dead. I need to get in touch with the Lane Hackers. I've been on ice for the past 7 years so forgive me if I'm rusty, I embedded this message best I could. A lot of things have changed while I was away.

Is anyone still active? Where's the old crew? I'll be damned if Ageira flushed them all out. If anyone receives this message, contact the barkeep on Freeport 4. You'll be given access to my private server and can respond there if this channel gets compromised.

-K

RE: To: Lane Hackers and LH allies - Mr.Ling - 07-23-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Wow, this must be dated. Freeport 4 was left medium-rare for a while now. This is Mr. Ling, Lane Hacker Inner Circle, responding to a transmission by one Khenbish. Not sure if this channel is open, but seeing as the barkeep on 4 is long passed or had escaped, this is the best lead we have. We're definitely still around, Ageira be damned if they could find one of us, let alone capture them. I can't find your names in the log records, so you're going to have to provide a quick crash course on who you are. As for channel compromisation, I've taken care of the encryption already.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers and LH allies - LilyAmongTheThorns - 07-24-2020

Damn. There were some good people on Freeport 4, hope my friends made it out. I'm still playing catch-up.
Glad to hear we're still in operation. I know you have a lot of questions. I'll be happy to answer them but maybe we can speak in person to keep things easier. The short version is that I went deep underground following the GRN's initial invasion through Lorraine. I mean deep underground. Before then I was one of you, primarily a hauler but I've been in more than a handful of scraps with my LH family and held my own. My real talent was always the silver tongue, smuggling, making highly implausible situations seem as ordinary as space dust to authorities. You get the picture, but I'm not going to try and convince anyone of my value with words. Actions work better. I'm sure I'll need to be vetted before gaining any trust. I'd be disappointed if it were any other way. I've received preliminary instructions and have finally found a window to get off this rock and into a ship. I'll be back in touch once the job is done or I'll be dead.
-K