Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius wide transmission | by the popes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Sirius wide transmission | by the popes (/showthread.php?tid=182127)

Sirius wide transmission | by the popes - realekki - 07-24-2020

ID: Waldemar Vorderkeerke

subject: important

Encryption: none Level: thereisnobloodyencrytionanyways

in the name of Eris

As you all know, Nature abhors a vacuum, and therefore, we, the Popes of Baffin have been drawn to take over administration of the system properly known as Omega49 and all it's installations. We agree to do this without charge and no one living there needs to blink or raise an eyebrow.

what does it mean you may ask, well then

1. from now on the system of omega49 (or Exeter) is a no fire zone!
2. every installation thats now within omega49 has to grant docking rights to everyone - new installations are not allowed!
3. spittin', cussin' and ignorin is stricktly forbidden!

if you violate this, be aware that Eris might throw tons of rotten flax upon you.

Waldemar Vorderkeerke, fomerly known as someone else (pontifical ambassador)

RE: Sirius wide transmission | by the popes - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-24-2020

To: Pope Idiot.
Sender ID: Fortune's.Favour.
Date: 24/07/827

Say sike right now.
-Fortune

RE: Sirius wide transmission | by the popes - Hemlocke - 07-24-2020

[Image: Onyx.png]
..:|:Incoming Transmission:|:..

Sender ID: Onyx
Encryption: Opal Gaze
Subject: Back off

Before I get to the point of this transmission, I think some backstory is required. I am known as Onyx, I'm a lone Zoner and from time to time I travel between Freeport 6, where I currently live, and Freeport 11, the site of my old occupation as bomber wing commander of Velvet to aid in ripping open the hulls of nomad worshipers and their supposed gods. While I served in defense of the Zoner populace of the Omicrons, I saw many a zoner faction, OSI, IRG, MFE, Phoenix. You want to know who I never saw, and until this transmission was received by Freeport 6, hadn't seen or heard heads or tails of? You.

Through my past year and a half of travels, and living right next door to you for the past few months, I've seen nothing of you. Gran Canaria was a tragedy that is sewn in the hearts of many, the regular civilian, ex-military and Zoner alike. You mean to tell me that the moment Gran Canaria is released from Bretonian rule, you seek to immediately set in stone sanctions that would cause the populace of the system and its bordering territories to open fire on Zoner vessels? You don't have the might, the brains, the cunning, or the viciousness to allow the pursuit of your near sighted and foolish goals.

With the war between Kusari and Gallia reaching an all time high, I had considered moving down there to aid in Gran Canaria's restoration and defense. Now I'm considering going down there just to break your "rules" as you call them.

1. Exeter is too large to be considered a no-fire zone and I'm sure the bretonians would love to educate you on the folly of this rule, along with any other pirates in the area.
2. I don't know how many other stations there are in Omega-49 and I don't care, Zoner jurisdiction ends outside the 10k radius of any of our installations, and that includes the planet. You would do well to remember you cannot control other Zoners, you do not control other factions and their homes, we are Zoners, not politicians.
3. No spitting, it is a fundamental of freedom to disagree passionately with others, especially you. No cussing, What, am I back in Liberty? How are you even planning to enforce that, I'm sure the Mollys would love to have a chat with you about that one. Ignoring. While I'm in Omega-49, I'll ignore you all I damn please and anyone else I don't wish to converse with.

My proposition for you is simple. Stay in Baffin where you belong and let those on Gran Canaria live their lives independent of you, and any other Zoner that seeks to rule over people that left the Houses to live free of ruling bodies to begin with. Get out of my sight.

..:|:End Transmission:|:..

RE: Sirius wide transmission | by the popes - Dark_Knight - 07-24-2020

[Image: 3GEtmyv.png]

SENDER ID: Max Cosmatopolis
RECIPIENT: Pope Vorderkeerke
SUBJECT: Gran Canaria

[Image: Cf54h5D.jpg]

Velvet does not endorse any system-wide NFZ, even before Bretonia annexed the planet there was no system wide-NFZ. We do not endorse any violent action towards any group in the name of enforced neutrality. Velvet advises to rescind this communication before it gets out of hand.

Max Out.

End of message