Discovery Gaming Community
To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- (/showthread.php?tid=182158)

To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - The Stagecoach - 07-25-2020

-- Incoming Message --
-- Begin Feed --
* ID: Charles Boles

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Begin Message/

Mr. Arcturus,

I have been told you are likely my best point of contact from previous interactions with the Core. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, I am Charles E. Boles. I have been hired by Sub-Director Blackwood to assist in the expansion of our Omicron and Edge World Travel Market for the Orbital Further Reach Program™. In short the Further Reach Program™ plans to expand regular transportation service to the edge. We have already opened a field office on Freeport 9 which has been immensely popular with service almost immediately doubling. Which brings me to why I have reached out to you today.

About a month ago one of my pilots ran into a Core vessel by the name of Core|WV-Terminus.Est, commanded by The Empress. The Empress expressed a certain amount of disappointment with the state of your...relaxation facilities on Planet Nauru. Should the Core's facilities planet-side still fail to meet her no doubt boundless expectations. We here at Triton would like the opportunity to assist. For minor compensation of course.

What we are offering.
1. Assisting in the creation of a planet side relaxation facility meeting Orbitals Exceedingly High Standards
2. A 10% discount for all Core personnel on the Edge World Travel Network™
3. The addition of Planet Nauru as a layover stop for the Edge World Travel Network™

What we want.
1. Access to Planet Nauru's maintenance and fueling facility's at a reduced rate
2. A Permanent visa for our edge world liner OS&C|TE-The.Stagecoach, with an option for Orbital Spa and Cruise to acquire a fleetwide visa via your regulated channels at a later time.

Regards,
Captain Boles

\End Message/

End File
-- Feed Terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - The Stagecoach - 08-01-2020

**Boosting Signal**

RE: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - Lythrilux - 08-09-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: OSC
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mr. Charles Boles,

We would be delighted to work with you in this endeavour. Nauru already has some resort destinations that were built in the past for the moment when we could truly utilise the efforts of a group such as OSC to establish a healthy tourism network to and from the moon.

Do you have a roadmap for how this network will be implemented?

In the meantime, I shall permit Stagecoach to travel without issue in Rho.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - The Stagecoach - 08-09-2020

-- Incoming Message --
-- Begin Feed --
* ID: Brandon Bancroft
* Duty Station: Shipmaster

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Begin Message/

Good Day,

My apologies for another introduction so soon but Captain Boles has moved on from his employment at Orbital. I am Captain Brandon Bancroft. To ensure a smooth transition I was brought up to speed on Orbitals transition into Edge World Service. Which I will be happy to expand upon here.

In short our Edge World Travel Network™ will consist of a two prong approach to passenger movement. First, with the establishment of a field office, along with access to your planet-side maintenance and fueling facility's. We will be able to provide regular Ferry and Shuttle flights from The Hawaii. With a lay-over on Freeport 9 in Theta for refueling. Initially this service will be weekly while we assess demand and review route management. We are hopeful that this service will meet the needs of not only the Core for local personnel transfers, but the wider Zoner Community. While we here at Orbital are aware of the rather turbulent relationship between the Core and the Zoner Community we feel compelled to point out that, per our exhaustive surveying of the Omicrons, that the average Zoner gathers close to two months of vacation-time a year. Additionally with an income of well in excess of 40 million credits annually there is a significant opportunity for not only Orbital to increase our own profitability, but the Core to collect its share via taxes not only for ticket sales on Nauru but sale tax revenue from House Travelers coming to your resort destinations. Which brings us to our second prong.

Our second prong is The Stagecoach itself. With the establishment of Nauru as a booking detestation within the Orbital Network we would start planning full cruises to Nauru from the Inner Houses. Bringing in not only further tax revenue but also allowing more of the wider population to see the progress the Core has made in Delta over the intervening years. Of course this would just be the start, with cruises planned for the Sigmas, utilizing the Rho flight corridor.

Of course the first step would be returning your resort destinations to either working order or having them modernized per the current Liberty Trends regarding personal accommodations. We of course would be happy to take on this project on directly and provide updates as we progress in reactivating Nauru's potential. Should you or The Core have any further suggestions we would be more than happy to hear them.

Faithfully Yours,
Captain Bancroft

\End Message/

End File
-- Feed Terminated --

RE: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - Lythrilux - 09-05-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: OSC
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Captain Bancroft,

It seems you've answered our questions. You'll also be pleased to know that we have temporarily alleviated the visa scheme for the time being, so you and your colleagues shouldn't have any issues flying through Omicron Rho.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - The Stagecoach - 09-10-2020

-- Incoming Message --
-- Begin Feed --
* ID: Brandon Bancroft
* Duty Station: Shipmaster

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Begin Message/

Good Day,

We are pleased to hear the opening up of unrestricted trade within Core controlled space. Certainly a beneficial step for all parties within the Omicrons. With this policy change we are interested in moving forward with modernization of Nauru' planet side facilities. Of course Orbital is willing to finance this process however we would like to have an all encompassing agreement. Please see below and advise on changes, if needed.

OS&C Nauru Participation Agreement' Wrote:1. The Core will lease for a minimum of a 3 year period planet-side recreational facilities to Orbital Spa and Cruise, at a sum of 10 million credits per year.

2. Orbital Spa and Cruise will upgrade and run said planet-side recreational facilities, with a sales tax rate of 4.795% being forwarded to the Cores Treasuries for all planet-side purchases within the facilities.

3. The Core will use Orbital Spa and Cruise as a preferred partner for personnel transfers, when feasible.

3.1. Orbital Spa and Cruise will provide all Core Members a preferred partner discount for the Edge World Network™ at 15% off

4. The Core will implement legislation within its Laws restricting passenger transport to only, CST-005 "Taurus" OSC Shuttle, Freighters, Armored "Pelican" Transport, Liners and Yachts.

Faithfully Yours,
Captain Bancroft

\End Message/

End File
-- Feed Terminated --

RE: To: Laurence M. Arcturus In Care of The Core From OS&C|TE- - The Stagecoach - 10-10-2020

**Boosting Signal**