Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle (/showthread.php?tid=182171)

To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - Kalhmera - 07-25-2020

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: wnJaQQS.jpg]

[Image: Ld3C8nx.png]

[Communications ID: Commodore Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle

[Subject: Events of 7-21-827

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good Day,

I have to say I was not expecting to have to deal with something so severe on the second day of my new position but these things are apart of Naval Life and I will do my duties.

I am Commodore Alice Shepard of the 5th Liberty Naval Fleet. On 7-21-827 a report from Lieutenant Commander Hopkins revealed some troubling news and I have been given full authority by the Admiralty to get to the bottom of this incident.

LIA Agent Sickle had requested to be the wing man of Lt. Commander Hopkins and both of them encountered known criminal and assassin Lilac. This person is incredibly dangerous and your Agent left my Lt. Commander to die. Sporting the claim of "not in the mood" and charged his cruise engines and left. Lt. Commander suffered injuries and his ship was destroyed. This incident would have had a different outcome if your Agent had followed Liberty Law and aided the Lt. Commander in bringing a known Assassin and Terrorist into custody to face Justice for the crimes she has committed.

The 5th Admiralty want to know why your Agent left our Naval Officer to die. Charges are being filed as we speak. They are to include but not limited to: Neglect of Duty, Destruction of Government Property, Attempted Murder, Treason, Obstruction of Justice. A copy of the report is being relayed here. Note there will be some redaction due to the Lt. Commander explaining his injuries and we are not about to disclose his medical status as that would be a violation of his medical rights.

Attachments:

Regards,
Commodore Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
L.N.S. Vermont Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - Morosz - 07-26-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

COMM ID: Deputy Director Marcus Jefferson
Liberty Intelligence Agency
TARGET ID: Commodore Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
SUBJECT: Events of 7-21-827
ENCRYPTION: Omega

Greetings!
My name is Marcus Jefferson, Deputy Director of LIA and i have been tasked to deal with this issue. First of all let me apologize for this unfortunate incident that occured and I along with the rest of the Command Directorate wishes a quick recovery for Lieutenant Commander Hopkins. Pleasantries aside let's get to business as we indeed owe you an explanation. The agent in question has been for a time now under surveilance and investigation. I cannot go into details as to why over a neural net communique due to security protocols. This incident however was the last straw. We placed the agent under arrest after landing. He is currently being interrorgated and we're looking through his ship's blackbox recordings. What i would like to ask from you is that you hold back theese charges for now. In exchange we propose a joint investigation with your intelligence branch. This is to ensure transparency and start repairing the relations between the 5th Fleet and the LIA. I'm quite sure you will ask us to explain in detail why was this agent under investigation in the first place. Due to the sensitivity of this operation any and all files have to be read in person on an LIA controlled installation to maintain chain of evidence.

Regards,
Marcus Jefferson
Deputy Director LIA

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - Kalhmera - 07-26-2020

Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command

Good Day,

I find the lack of action from the LIA to be very disturbing indeed. You had an Agent who was already under investigation still free to roam around and look at what happened. One of my Naval Officers had to pay the price for action to be taken against this rogue Agent. Its going to take a lot more then a couple of files to get on our good side again.

I rarely travel alone these days so tell me where your headquarters is and I will move the Vermont in orbit around your station while I disembark and see what these files have to say in person.

Attachments:

Regards,
Commodore Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

RE: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - Morosz - 07-26-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET ID: Commodore Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Greetings!
The lack of action from our part was with a good reason as the investigation of the agent was need to know. If it wasn't for this incident we would'Ve not taken action against him as it was crucial that he remained unaware of the investigation against him. Our HQ is curently located in the texas system in sector F5 low orbit of planet Brazos. We will remain here for the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Marcus Jefferson
Deputy Director LIA

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - Kalhmera - 07-26-2020

Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command

Good Day,

Expect the Vermont in the AO soon. I hope this wont be a waste of time.

Attachments:

Regards,
Commodore Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

RE: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - rayne - 07-26-2020

Removed

RE: To: Liberty Intelligence Agency Command and [LIA]-Sickle - DarkTails - 07-26-2020

[Image: 4dZt6D1.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Battlecruiser Miasma, Texas
ID: Rear Admiral Nicole Prower
Subject: Investigation

Greetings,

I've been told that there has been an inquiry into a joint investigation into the matter. There are a few agents I can spare at this time to provide the 5th Fleets section of this, however I will need a location to coordinate LIA and 5th Fleet agents regarding the matter.

Regards,

Rear Admiral Nicole Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET ID: Rear Admiral Nicole Prower
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Greetings!
Our vessel the Chimera recently moved to sector D-4 Texas and will remain there for the next 72 hours. If you agree it could be used as mobile HQ for the duration of this investigation.

Regards,
Marcus Jefferson
Deputy Director LIA

TRANSMISSION CLOSED