Discovery Gaming Community
To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer (/showthread.php?tid=182201)

To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer - Mark_Brown - 07-26-2020

[Image: dGmFOd4.png]

Dear friends at Universal Shipping.

As our logistics are held up recovering from the Gallic war efforts, we intended to rebuild and has started a construction for a mark 2.0 construction. Our logistics are very good, but we need a huge load of Industrial Hardware delivered at Riviera Station - Gallia - Planet New Paris

How you mean to obtain these goods is on you, however we understand local prices start around 200 units. To this we're willing to pay 2500 units per item delivered. We expect no less than 100,000 units to be delivered within 120 hours or 5 days, whichever is equivalent.

Understanding these times are difficult, we expect to submit a contract prior to job start. If these conditions cannot be met, please revise and send back a revised job list and I'll ensure a contract is written up as soon as physically possible.

Hoping everything above is okay.

Signed,

[Image: OSCSIG.png]

RE: To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer - JCPC - 07-26-2020

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: Julios Camios
  • -- Subject: Reply to Contract Details

Greetings, Mr. Charles,

After discussing this with some higher ups, it is my duty to inform you that we will be happy to ACCEPT this contract and would be more then happy to begin transport of this hardware immediately.

However, in routing this we have noticed that the optimal delivery route will be taking us directly though the frontlines of an active warzone. We would like to include some compensations for damages cause by this warzone within the contract to reassure our Pilots that any losses will be replaced dutifully should the worst come to occur to any of them. We do, however, remain optimistic that this will not be required.

I await your reply with the full contract details,

Julios Camios
Supervisor, Department of Logistics

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer - Mark_Brown - 07-26-2020

[Image: dGmFOd4.png]

Dear Julios Camios,

Thank you for acknowledging our contract and approving, I've adjusted the contract to your request. I assume everything will be in order.

For this, we are happy to introduce the contract as follows:

Please sign this below, and your contract will begin immediately.
Signed,

[Image: OSCSIG.png]

RE: To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer - JCPC - 07-26-2020

• -- Subject: Contract Signature

Greetings, Mr Charles,

You will find attached bellow, fully signed, the contract as these conditions fully comply with our requests, expect deliveries to begin shortly.

We will work our hardest to get this done in a timely manner,

Julios Camios

RE: To: [*USI*] From: OS&C| - Contract Offer - JCPC - 07-27-2020

• -- Subject: Contract Completion

Greetings, Mr. Charles,

It seems our crews were bored, as they have already completed the required deliveries in record time. I am further glad to report that no ship was damaged in any major fashion as to require compensation. We hope you are satified with our services and will be happy to provide our services again at any point in the future.

Safe skies to you, and good luck with your Investments

Julios Camios