Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay (/showthread.php?tid=182212)

Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay - Kusari Office of Intelligence - 07-27-2020

Kusari Office of Intelligence

To all Kusari official of Intelligence agents here is our communication relay thread post here all of your daily tasks!!

Use a code below to fill your daily tasks!!

Code:
[font=Courier Prime][align=center][size=x-large][color=#400000]**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=x-large][color=#400000]Kusari Office of Intelligence[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][img]YOUR PICTURE[/img][/align]
[hr]

[align=left][size=large][color=#400000]Indetification:[/color] TEXT
[color=#400000]To:[/color] TEXT
[color=#400000]Subject:[/color] TEXT [/size][/align]
[hr]

[indent][size=medium]TEXT[/size][/indent]

[hr]

[spoiler=Attachment]
NONE
[/spoiler]

[align=right][i]Signed[/i]
[b]TEXT[/b][/align]

[align=center][size=x-large][color=#400000]**TRANSMISSION END**[/color][/size][/align][/font]

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay - SlobTheBob - 07-27-2020

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**

[Image: 1pkgylW.jpg]

Indetification: Takeshi Shima
To: Kusari office of intelligence
Subject: Espionage report 001

Konnichiwa,
Our spy mission in Gallia was a great success. After debriefing my fellow agent Saburo san, we began our journey to Lorraine system. Stangely Kusari space was silent at this moment at the time. Indeed we reached Lorraine system in basically no time. Once there we focused on discovering as much Galus strategic positions as possible. We encountered one Galic battleship class Valor combat ready and what seemed like a construction site for one more. Soon after we began heading back to Kusari space trying not to draw any unnecessary attentions. All in all our mission was a great success. This will probably turns the tide of wars.
That would be all.
Arigatō for listening us.

Signed
Chūsa Takeshi Shima

**TRANSMISSION END**

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay - Drakarys - 10-28-2020

[Image: yW77Am9.jpg]

Indetification: Yshiwara Masaki
To: Kusari office of intelligence
Subject: Espionage report 002

Konnichiwa,
As usual, after hearing the current, medium and long-term purposes, something that the Emperor of Kusari had warned us before. I drove to the hangar where my beloved gunboat was waiting for me. I turned on the engines and while waiting for the release of the command tower, my neurons were in full swing sorting in sequence everything I heard a few moments ago. But since I'm a secret agent, even my shadow shouldn't know my thoughts.

Ho.. Now, Yes, I can make the space towards my goals.

Soon I'll be back, I hope .... A spy's life is always on a thread, but i've always, so far, been out of all the I've been in.

See you later ... I hope to come back with news.

**TRANSMISSION END**

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay - SlobTheBob - 10-30-2020

[Image: 1pkgylW.jpg]

Idetification: Takeshi Shima
To: Kusari Office of Intelligence
Subject: Engagement report 001

Konnichiwa,
As I and my copilots were advancing toward our rendezvous point in the New Tokyo system, we encountered some less pleasing guests. Specifically one Maltese Navy capital ship and few Golden Chrysanthemums bombers. The situation got spicy from the beginning as the Maltese ship refused to cooperate and stop after we explicitly ordered him to do so. Following the Golden Chrysanthemums entered the system as we were prepared to engage the MNS ship. After rough combat our ships suffered some extensive damage but we were able to drive off those criminals out of Kusari House space borders. In process, MNS-Moonlight was destroyed as well as GC-Yunoki.Misaki, other cowardly have fled the system . In addition, I submit by ship communication black box.
Arigato for listening.

Signed
Chūsa Takeshi Shima

**TRANSMISSION END**

RE: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Communication relay - Hazzard - 10-31-2020

[Image: MoCOvxY.png]
Toyohisa Hideyoshi in his armor!

Indetification: Shōshō Toyohisa Hideyoshi
To: All of KOI agents
Subject: Flight Report

Kon'nichiwa

I am here to announce that today we achieve a great victory not just against GC it is against those Outcast Gajins who bringing those cardemines here. Today's battlegroup begin missions that i ordered to do and they have done it successfully, but we got informed by mine scouts who left behind that group led by MNS battleship entering Kyushu and coming right at us, i order my man to take a formation, a traditional "spearhead" triangle, and manage to ambush a battleship and manage to destroy it quickly without casualties but his reinforced quickly arrived and manage to damage my ship but luckily i had to fallback and repair but my group never give up they hold them and manage to destroy two more ships until they fallback to they hideout, we have a victory today but the war never ends

Signed
Shōshō Toyohisa Hideyoshi

**TRANSMISSION END**