Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente (/showthread.php?tid=182232)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Ki'Shar - 07-27-2020

Rho System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Enclave Royale Gauloise, Duchess du Champagne.
Recipient: The Core Administration, Core|.
Topic: Hmmm

Dear administration of The Core,

I, Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Duchess du Champagne and his Higness' loyal soldier, just wanted to inform you about our presence in your system, at least our data claim it's your system. Our jump drive sequence was interrupted and emergency override didn't respond few hours ago when we tried to escape the battlefield in Gallia and so it seems we appeared in Omicrons, instead of our home.

I'd love to know if we can stay in your system for a while, just until our check ups and repairs are finished so we can return home.

Do we need to do some paperwork or formally request a stay in your turf?

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Lythrilux - 07-27-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Hmmm
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ms. La'Row,

Your sudden visit is... surprising, to say the least. We don't often have the Enclave visit the Omicrons anymore, but as we do still maintain some friends within the Enclave, we'd feel obligated to show you some hospitality during your stay in our region of space.

I'd advise you seek sanctuary on Nauru for the time being - perhaps you and your crew could also catch some rays and relax during your stay, and take some time off before you return to the front lines? We can give your vessel a quick tune up at Alabama, before sendng her off to Nauru. I'll let our people know you're coming, and to not be alarmed.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Ki'Shar - 07-28-2020

Rho System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Enclave Royale Gauloise, Duchess du Champagne.
Topic: Hmmm

Dear Nathan,

It was a pleasure to meet you in person, however The Order couldn't have shown up at better time with some blasting rumors and calling us both... What was it? No brainers and neand- something. However he didn't seem to be a display model for some terrorist group which appears out of nowhere just to spread some lies and hope everyone is dumb enough to turn against friends. Can I call you a friend oui?

However part of his rumors were true, I indeed engaged several Zoner vessels due to their history and their belief they are something more and above us normal people while sitting in their COLONY ships, few of their "Colony" ships were loitering around Taus and kept shooting our forces for some reason. And most of them were in possesion of Alien remains and technology so we tried to lower the risk of infection. So I am sorry if it's not in your liking, but I wanted to state the true story.

Aliens were nearby, oui. But mostly they appeared when the fight was almost over, then we quickly cloaked away, because we didn't want to deal with them. It seems the Aliens went after the alien stuff on board of these Zoner capitals, so it's probably just a coincidence. However if you desire, I am willing to help you with these brain dead heroic terrorists before we manage to fix the drive and get back to Hebrides.

We are also willing to get rid of some Zoners if you so desire, it's not like we and our intentions during our stay weren't revealed. So if you want us for some shady job, you might as well just ask us.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Lythrilux - 07-29-2020

Ms. La'Row,

As expected, The Order meets their reputation and continues to meddle in our affairs. Almost as if they were watching and waiting. It's a good thing at least a couple of our pilots were able to shoo 'em away in the end. Our guests and friends in our territory shouldn't have to suffer annoyances like this.

If you're takin' initiative and sweeping up Zoners that are illegally in possession of Nomad materials that refuse to fork 'em over, then it sounds like you're doin' us a service without us having to get our hands dirty. Just make sure it's only ones in violation of our codex, otherwise we're gonna have a problem. Be on your best behaviour.

-N. Archos

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Ki'Shar - 09-26-2020

Minor System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row.
Topic: Question

Archos,

I am in need of your help, your organisation seems to be powerful with contacts all around the sector. My ship got damaged by The Order squadron and we are in need of some Ship Hull Panels so we can patch the holes and fix all we can before we proceed with internal repairs. Obviously they have to be of Gallic origin.

However Gallic Confederacy is out of question and The Enclave is short on... Well everything. However I noticed there is currently ongoing operation in New London, Junkers and ALG are cleaning and salvaging remains of the offensive. Including Gallic ship hull panels.

Do you think you could manage to bring some to Alabama? Or Daumann base in Delta?

Obviously I'd pay you extra credits for delivery. Let's say 50,000,000 credits for 3500 panels?

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Lythrilux - 09-27-2020

Ms. La'Row,

We can get you some Ship Hull Panels. I'll get our best transport captains on the job, and they'll get this sorted all quick like. A bit of extra cash money will work out to be a treat for them too.

Park your vessel at Alabama. We'll give it a special exception to moor there for the time being.

-N. Archos

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Ki'Shar - 09-28-2020

Rho System

Recipient: Nathan Archos, Core|
Topic: Question

Archos,

We are close to Alabama. Credits will be wired to your account as soon as the ship hull pannels arrive.

One more question however, is it also possible to rent some of your equipment for hull repairs? I've got several engineers on my board ready to initiate repairs. All we need is to patch some holes, the rest we can handle in open space so we don't waste time in one of your drydocks more than necessary.

Repairs of the hull according to our scans shouldn't take more than 3 days of intensive work. What do you think?

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Domino.Harvy - 10-01-2020

»ID: Guildkeeper Domino Harvy
»Subject: Hull Panels

Ms. La'Row, greetings

My name is Domino Harvy, today I took responsibility for the delivery Hull Panels on your request.
The first transport vessel has already arrived to the docks of Alabama Shipyard with 2100 of Hull Panels from the Junkers base near battleships wrecks in New London - Trafalgar Base. In the next 24 hours, our second transport will go straight from Texas for a second batch.

In the meantime, you can already start the work you need in one of our docks. We will provide you with the necessary number of technicians to carry out the work.

Core|APM-MAjesty picking up Hull Panels

Hull Panels delivered to Alabama Shipyard

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Domino.Harvy - 10-03-2020

»ID: Guildkeeper Domino Harvy
»Subject: Successful deliveries

Ms. La'Row,

One of our APM captain's - Abby Romero just finished delivery of missing components for a complete repairs, also slightly larger number of panels was also delivered, if they necessary.

Abby Romero delivery report

Core|APM-Omnipotence picked up Hull Panels

Hull Panels delivered to Alabama Shipyard

Since it was a team work, please transfer funds in the amount of 25.000.000 S.C. to each vessels ID's: Core|APM-Omnipotence and Core|APM-Majesty

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

RE: To: The Core || From: RNS-Charente - Ki'Shar - 10-04-2020

Rho System

Recipient: Nathan Archos, The Core, Core|
Topic: Thanks

Archos, Harvy,

We've started repairs of outer hull, merci for the deliveries. Also merci for additional manpower, we will need to finish this as fast as possible.

As promised I sent credits to mentioned bank accounts, proof is attached below.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End