Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=182234)

To: Lane Hackers - Mary Taylor - 07-27-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Captain Mary Taylor
Recipient: Lane Hackers
Subject: Weapons shipment

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I'm Captain Mary Taylor and have since taken over the operations of the Insurgency's Veracruz Munitions. My command has informed me that trade between our two organisations has pretty much come to a stop. To revitalise this I've had a cargo shipment of just finished handguns put aside. To sweeten this shipment we have about 40 Zephyr detonation charges available to you as thanks for assisting us in the logistics effort of retreating from Bering.

And I'd like to personally thank you for saving our lives there.

Good bye.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

End of an Era - Glass - 07-31-2020

...transmission.detected...scanning...routing.to.recipient...recipient.unavailable...rerouting...
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Captain Taylor,

Your contact comes at what I see as a terrible time. Our partnership with Harmony was a beautiful, honorable thing, and that it has been subsumed by the traitorous tumor that is the Hellfire Legion is deeply upsetting and disturbing. Needless to say, that loss of any independence, in accordance with discussions with Professor Yoshida, has resulted in the loss of all trust and good faith.

Strictly in our own interest, we are willing to receive the goods you have offered. If an exchange is to be had, we will orchestrate the acquisition of the goods from a depot nearest the shallowest part of your territory, and transport it ourselves. This will be the last of such exchanges until the Insurgency has kowtowed sufficiently to acquiesce the professorship. From then, trade negotiations could perhaps be held, and one day even an agreement struck.

In the mean time, I remain deeply disappointed.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Victoria Knight - 07-31-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: LX8tvHo.png]

ID: Fleet Admiral Victoria Knight

Loading Message

Mister Glass,

I had informed your Professorship ahead of time that we would pursue such an endeavour. I recall Miss Wolfe's words still while blunt their desire was clear. That it would not be the Legion left in charge. While I understand that sentiment from your side, I do still retain command over the Battlegroup Harmony. Not only that but additionally the destruction of the Commonwealth and the complete removal of the Legion's own structures followed after our order.

We lost a great amount of people in this. As did the Legion. And all of it is now moving in the direction that the Separatists desired but never could. We're rebuilding and replenishing our forces for the time being. And once we are back to full strength we intend to resume what the Separatists and the Hackers started more than six years ago. And while there is Legion elements among my forces, you'll be pleased to hear that many who opposed cooperation with you were among those that opposed cooperation with us.

They're eliminated and we do not tolerate a resurgence of these ideas. The Legion and their Commonwealth have suffered poor leadership and a wrong course. Is it not that what you told me to correct? Remember why and what you've invested in us. Now that you could see the results of it you would turn away?

Veracruz Munitions is to hold the shipment for you for the time being as I await your response.

Until then.

Transmission Ends

RE: End of an Era - Glass - 08-01-2020

...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Admiral Knight,

It is a privilege to speak with you. Your reassurances are very comforting; they nearly evoke emotion. Sincerely, I am pleased to hear this from you. I should expect that such lofty intents will be obvious from the actions of the Insurgency over the coming months, then, yes? If so, I would impatiently await the return of the battlegroup at its full strength.

The offer of Professor Yoshida has not been revoked. If you can provide verifiable evidence that you have retained control of the Insurgency, I would personally immediately welcome a return to form of our alliance, and I am sure the professorship would feel similarly. The more trade partners, the more manufacturing and logistics capabilities... well, I'm certain that it is as obvious to you as I that we both stand to benefit, particularly in this time of regrowth. I don't see such information as being difficult to provide, and as such we are left to presume that it cannot be demonstrated because it is not the case. Prove me wrong.

I have no intention of sabotaging this relationship, Admiral, but you will have to forgive our guard given the predicament in which we find ourselves.

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Victoria Knight - 08-02-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: LX8tvHo.png]

ID: Fleet Admiral Victoria Knight

Loading Message

Mister Glass,

the restoration of the Battlegroup Harmony is indeed one of our primary goals for the imminent future. As the Xenos resume hostilities we need the strong symbolism of these units in addition to their firepower. But I won't bother the Professorship with our logistical efforts.

And I would like to extend an invite to the Lane Hackers to enter Vespucci. If the Professorship would like to accept my invite to visit the capital headquarters in Heroica city they can make themselves a picture of my... restructuring. After a tour of Veracruz Munitions the convoy can also take the weapons shipment with them.

Please do let my secretary Miss Jones know what time would suit you and the Professorship.

Until then.

Transmission Ends

Booking pending validation - Glass - 08-06-2020

...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Admiral Knight;

On behalf of Professor Wolfe, I kindly accept your invitation. The professor and I will attend at a time to be confirmed as soon as our schedules permit. I hope the delay is not an inconvenience. I am sure that you will understand if we attend with a standard security detail, not that I expect Professor Wolfe will require or indeed permit one.

In the same way that Professor Wolfe espoused the talents and interest of our keen assassins however, I wish to highlight the skill of our smugglers. Should our relationship bloom as I hope it does, they would be an asset to you in your endeavours, though boring many may find logistics. In any case, I look forward to visiting your facilities and will be in touch with Miss Jones as requested.

To confirm text YES - Glass - 08-06-2020

...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Miss Jones;

Professor Wolfe and I would be able to expect to arrive in Vespucci for a subsequent rendezvous at Veracruz Munitions at 15:00 S.M.T. 09.08.827. I hope that will be feasible?