Discovery Gaming Community
Operation Landslide | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.08.2020 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Operation Landslide | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.08.2020 (/showthread.php?tid=182307)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Operation Landslide | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.08.2020 - bakugone - 08-01-2020

OPERATION LANDSLIDE, PHASE I
18:00 UTC, 8th August
4F, California

[Image: iaRDKdH.png]

Background

It is two months ever since the cracking of the Willard Research Station and the Insurgency having received a tactical foothold in the system via the attack.

With the Liberty Insurgency holding the Liberty Navy units at bay in the California system - the terrorist organization is sprawling fear into Planet California Minor residents and to the Planet Los Angeles citizens as well to the Republic of Liberty itself. With these unfortunate events happening and the Concord being stuck in Bering, securing it from Unioners and Rogues, the Liberty Navy starts their first operation to finally kick the Insurgency where they came from and to finally ease the assaults on Naval assets - Operation Landslide.

The Operation has been cut down into three phases, phase one will entail the baiting of the hostile patrols into the area of the Liberty Forces - in that time, Liberty Navy scouting parties will launch and will search the specific designated areas of the Whitley field.

General information

The phase I will take place around the damaged space tank - it's easy to find it, you just gotta fly straight for Alcatraz from Riverside and vice versa, just have fun out there! And don't be sad or angry that you lost or if you have been killed or vice versa.

The conclusion of event will be posted afterwards if one side wins or other one, and again - gl and hf (good luck and have fun).

[Image: unknown.png]

Allowed factions:
  • Liberty Navy
  • Liberty Security Force
  • Liberty Police Inc.
  • Liberty Insurgency

General rules:
  1. Only applied players can participate in this event.
  2. No SHFs or freighters are allowed.
  3. No cloaking, restocking or running out of event area more than 20K are allowed.

Liberty Forces (LN, LSF, LPI) Liberty Insurgency
=LSF= Fighter Insurgency Fighter @Traxit
=LSF=Bobcat @Wesker Insurgency Fighter @Jeuge
Christopher.Edwards @Akhetaten George Dalton @Pepe
=LSF=Bushwacker @Jayce Insurgency Fighter @mm33dd
=LSF=Veritas @Wildkins Astarte @Save My Soul
Ellsworth @Arcana Solicitor @Haste
=LSF=Wildcat @"Omicega" Insurgency Fighter @Shiki
[LN]-Alan.Jones @Arbs Offender @pillow
Snub Snub

Liberty Forces Reserves Liberty Insurgency Reserves
=LSF=Siren Insurgency Fighter @Couden
[LN]-ESRD|Phoenix INS-Jr.George.Smith
=LSF=Saucier Insurgency Fighter @xenomorph

General reminder:
  • Snub means fighters, so please sign up those.

Liberty Forces victory

Liberty Forces were able to direct enemy patrol to their location and successfully destroy it - on other hand scouts didn't realize the threat of the Liberty Rogues around the Whitley field, thinking they would be drawn by the ambush was a grave mistake. Many of the scout wings never returned or have returned with heavy damages, however one scout wing near the LXC Powell's location reported enemy capital ships converging on the location fast via cruise, afterwards Powell was reported to be heavily damaged in California system and it returned to Alaska system where is being repaired.

Now it is known that the Liberty Insurgency has a fast strike force within the California system and for the Liberty Navy it's priority to eliminate it to finally ease the assaults against Republic of Liberty - one is certain, only one side will win here.

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Dark.Star - 08-01-2020

Ye' nevermind no bombers apparently.
Maybe next time

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Dhomie42 - 08-01-2020

Character name: [LN]-ESRD|Phoenix
Ship: Guardian VHF
Affiliation: Liberty Navy

I'd appreciate if you could put me in reserve, I'm not sure if I can attend yet.

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Operative Siren - 08-01-2020

Two =LSF= fighters will be coming, a third in reserve.

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - bakugone - 08-01-2020

Updated.

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Wesker - 08-01-2020

=LSF=Bobcat

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Operative Light - 08-01-2020

=LSF=Light - VHF

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Traxit - 08-01-2020

Insurgency Fighter,
forgot its name but I'll be there.

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Couden - 08-01-2020

Reserve me as an Insurgency fighter.

RE: Operation Landslide, Phase I | Liberty Forces vs Liberty Insurgency, 08.07.2020 - Akhetaten - 08-01-2020

Ship Tag: Christopher.Edwards
Ship: Avenger VHF
ID/IFF: Liberty Navy