Discovery Gaming Community
Story of Anna Aurelia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Story of Anna Aurelia (/showthread.php?tid=182414)

Pages: 1 2 3

Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-04-2020

The past of Anna Aurelia

Childhood

Anna Aurelia was born during the year 798 in Bretonia, New London. She had black hair and deep blue eyes. She wore most of time white clothes. Her childhood was happy she was always with her parents. Anna's parents were in the Bretonia Police and were very famous. At the age of 10 years old, Anna was at school studying many technologies that exist during that time. She was pretty intelligent for a teen of her age. At school, she was also known because she had always the highest grades and because of that, everyone wanted to be friend with her. Anna's school comrades were asking at her the same question after the result: How do you always obtain the same grade? The truth is she don't know herself . Her dream was to be the greatest woman scientist.

Adolescence

After 5 years, in 818, Her parents have been called for a mission. Their mission consisted to take down a psychopath who was known as ''The Kiddnaper'' The mission has been start in New London and they needed to patrol all Bretonia systems but no succes. The next day, all news had the same subject: The criminal ''The Kiddnaper'' made a new victim in Dublin. After seeing that, Anna's parents went in Dublin and investigated during days. During a patrol, they were falling asleep and the inevitable happened. They hit a big asteoride and died. Meanwhile, Anna was at school doing graduate studies in technology. During the same day, She finished the last lessons just before to go in a university. She took her stuff and going at home. Outside, in the school yard she said at herself ''I finaly finish school next step university!'' with an cheerful voice and looking at the sky of the planet New London. After looking up to the sky, her eyes changed direction to the horizon and saw a man. The man wore black clothes and looked kind.

The conversation between Anna and the unknown

The unknown started to talk to Anna kindly saying ''Who are you young lady?''Shy she responded I'm Anna Aurelia... After a long time, the guy with a friendly smille finaly told his name. His name was Eric (That guy is a copilot in the Olaf's ship Super-Transport)After saying his name he asked one question to Anna. ''How old are you?'' With a suppicious regard she said ''Euh I'm 15 years old...''Then Eric said the scariest sentence'' Ahh you'll be perfect... Come with me now!'' He took a black headband and hid Anna's eyes. Anna did not see him his moves. They were too fast for her. The guy was strong and took her with him.

Nightmare

Somewhere in space, in 818, Anna woke up in a dark room. She saw nothing further her arms. The smell was worst than trash she finaly thought she was in a bad place. Suddently, two lights have been lighted and they showed all details about the room. The place was humid and dirty worst than a recycling center. There were two poles in the middle of this place. On each poles, there were chains. Suddently a door opened and Eric came in it. He took Anna's arm and he tied Anna with those chains. After that, ''The Kiddnaper'' left the room a let the door opened. Anna cried in silence and was mad at her because she wasn't strong enough to defend herself. Meanwhile, three voices came to Anna's ears and the three were saying the same thing: Let's have some fun with her!This nightmare continued until she reached 25 years old.

To 25 years old to now

In 823, Anna continued to live with the same nightamare as when she was 15 years old but less often because she was arrived on Malta a year ago. On Malta, the slave owners were rude and aggressive, but one wasn't like that. The different one, caught her under his wings he taught her how to fight, pilot a spaceship and mechanics for 4 years. In 827, The owner gave a gift to Anna. He gave to her a special armor and special blades. The armor was made with a strange material almost extraterrestre that give Oxygen. The armor works with the body's energy and from the ship. The blades was also made with the same material as the armor. One day, Eric came at her and said''You will do exactly what I order you and if you dont.You know the consequences right?''With a dark and nasty voice. Finally, everything Anna did until recently, two days ago, was under Eric's command. When Anna was looking for help, Eric knew where exactly to look for Anna because he had surveillance cameras on the ship. And the consequences are if she does not obey the orders, two friends of Eric and he will make her suffer and rape her as in her childhood. Today, all the police and military admit her guilty for her crimes. Anna's new goal is to convince the police and the military that she is not mean.

Anna Aurelia (today (828 A.S))

[Image: 0943e58e7913b15512eee3087ac6794a.png]

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-04-2020

[Image: a-o-to-i-nasz-steampunkowy.jpg]

Date: 827-08-04

*Anna went in a bar waiting a transmission. She took a sit and the barman came.*

Bartender: Want something young lady?
Anna Aurelia: Yeah.. Something strong if you have please.
Bartender: Here I have Rhum, the strongest drink that I have in stock.
Anna Aurelia: It will be perfect! Thank you.

*She was waiting for the bartender who was preparing her a drink. After 5 minutes he was coming.*

Bartender: What's bring you here on Buffalo?
Anna Aurelia: I'm supposed to meet someone from the Imperial and yet I got no answer from him...
Bartender: How unusual an Out..

*Anna cut his sentence*

Anna Aurelia: Don't call me by that name! Understood?
Bartender: Sorry... If I can ask why an Imperial?
Anna Aurelia: I met this guy in Pennsylvania and he wasn't alone. With him there was like 4 or 5 transporters and when they saw me, They tried to run away.
Bartender: Did they succes?
Anna Aurelia: No. I told them to shut off their engine and they did. The guy in question, the Imperialist told me, 'We don't want a problem, so let's make a deal' Right after he said that, I immediately said how to do it.
Bartender: I see! Why you wait a transmission from him?
Anna Aurelia: Well it's to make an other accord and I hope he will accept.

*She finished her drink, payed the bartender for his services and She went to the hangar. Ready to go, she went to space*

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-06-2020

[Image: 250px-Freeport_6.jpg]

827, one week after my freedom. At Freeport-6

Yesterday, I made my first accord with a trader named Kuemmerling. I'm happy he accepted it. All went well, we talked about our past and what we do during these days. We drank and ate some cakes during the meeting. After I was totaly drunk and I did some things...The next day, he and I were seperated. We were going both to a different destination. I can finaly start my plans.

First step: Buy a new ship.
Second step: Change my papers.
Third step: Equip my new ship.
Fourth step: Make contacts.

I don't have more steps right now but in time more will be added.The ship that I want is:

Outcast "Aspis" Battle Transporter
[Image: 381px-Aspis.png]
Ship Class: Transport
Built by: Outcasts
Technical information:
Guns/Turrets: 3 / 7
Opt. weapon class: 3
Max. weapon class: 3
Other equipment: None
Hull strength: 166,250
Max. shield class: 6
Cargo space: 4,300 units
Nanobots/Batteries: 500/500
Max. impulse speed: 90 m/s
Max. thrust speed: 350 m/s
Max. cruise speed: 350 m/s
Power output: 90,000 u
Power recharge: 7,500 u/s
Additional information
Ship price: $99,530,250
Package price: $108,600,024

I think I have an idea of its name... I think I'll call it '' New Horizon'' . Yeah I love it!

For now, everything is working well. Can't wait what the futur will bring me!

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-07-2020

[Image: a-o-to-i-nasz-steampunkowy.jpg]

*When she arrive at Buffalo Base, She ran to the bar and took the same place like the last time. The same bartender was here too.*

Bartender: Ohh! Again you!
Anna Aurelia: Yeah...

Bartender: Hey! What's the matter?
Anna Aurelia: I was waiting some transmissions. In them, they supposed to have money and I received nothing!
Bartender: For which reason you waited those?
Anna Aurelia: I have a big projet in comming and I want to realise it quickly!
Bartender: I whish the best for you then..
Anna Aurelia: Thank you.

*She stood up and ran to her ship to send a transmission to a friend.*

[Image: chambre-futuriste-idees-design-decorator...8d2859.jpg]

*In a chamber, at Cali Base, Anna was laying on the bed. She thought about the ship that she wanted and it was difficult to make a choice. In her mind, there was the Border Worlds Train and The "Aspis". But, she tought about her friend, Cait and her ship. Suddently, Anna talked at herself: Hmm. A liner could be better than a transport after all. And the name ''New Horizon'' sounds better on a liner too... She stood up. Than, she walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Her mind was working hard. After the long shower, Anna began to think about the deal that she made lately. She made an angry face and said: Why they never send the money to me? Was it for nothing the meeting that I have at Freeport 6? She calmed down and thought again at Cait and Steph. Anna began to get a clear ideas in mind: They said they can help me and it's possible.She went to laying down again, but this time, she slept.*

*The next day, at the morning, She woke up. She took a shower and took her armor and wore it. She went to the equipment shop to kill her time and left after 10 minutes. She walked for a long time with out a destination in mind. In front of her a guy standed there he looked like older than Anna.

The guy: *Whistle* What I see here! With a weird voice.
Anna: Pardon?
The guy: Baby I invite you at the bar and maybe...
Anna: Forget it old man!

The guy became angry.

The guy: What did you say?
Anna: Listen, I'm not interested. So leave me alone.

The guy became violent and tried to punch the girl. Her reflex was to block the punch and hurt him with a key.

Anna: If you touch me, you are a died man. Understood?
The guy: Yes!!! With suffering.

*Anna did some research during that day. She took a look liners that she heard by a friend. Anna took a look on the pictures.

[Image: 381px-Prison_liner.png]

Ship Class Liner
Built by Orbital Spa and Cruise
Technical information
Guns/Turrets 2 / 7
Opt. weapon class 4
Max. weapon class 4
Other equipment
1xCD
1xCM
Hull strength 180,000
Max. shield class 7
Cargo space 3,300 units
Nanobots/Batteries 600/600
Max. impulse speed 80 m/s
Max. thrust speed 140 m/s
Max. cruise speed 350 m/s
Power output 80,000 u
Power recharge 7,000 u/s
Additional information
Ship price $122,000,000
Package price $124,000,000

[Image: 381px-Luxury_liner.png]

Ship Class Liner
Built by Orbital Spa and Cruise
Technical information
Guns/Turrets 2 / 9
Opt. weapon class 3
Max. weapon class 3
Other equipment
1xCM
Hull strength 180,000
Max. shield class 6
Cargo space 4,300 units
Nanobots/Batteries 700/700
Max. impulse speed 80 m/s
Max. thrust speed 199 m/s
Max. cruise speed 350 m/s
Power output 90,000 u
Power recharge 7,500 u/s
Additional information
Ship price $202,000,000
Package price $204,000,000

After taking a look on those picture with their informations, she finaly said at herself: The Enterprise has more cargo space and The Oasis has less than the Enterprise.. The choice is easy to take.
Alright, I choose the Enterprise and I'll name it ''New Horizon''

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-08-2020

[Image: unknown.png]

I discovered a robot and it was kind. I asked if it can gave me a weapons or something with its technology. Sadly, I got nothing. *Anna left the captain's room and went to the bar and she was not alone. There were some men where they were sitting at a table far from the door. One of them a young saw Anna and told her: Young lady come here *with a warm voice* the others looked at him strangely.*

The guy:
My name is Edward you can call me Ed. What's your name?
Anna: Glad to meet you. I'm Anna Aurelia.
Edward: What a beautiful name for a girl like you.
*she blushes*
Anna: Thank you Edward.
*Edward did a sign to his mates to tell them go away I need some privacy.*
Edward: Your armor is strange but it looks good on you. What kind is it?
Anna: I don't know... Someone gave it to me and it protects me somehow.
Edward: Tell me your story. I'm curious!
Anna: ..
Edward: What?
Anna: It's long and dark...
Edward: I don't care. We have time. *He smiled*

Edward: You can trust me you know.. That's for that to have a crew.
Anna: I'm born in Bretonia in 798. When I was young, I was at school leanring technologies and all stuff about that and I was the best. Every students asked to me how I got the best result. One day in 818, I left the school because I finished my study and there was a man who came to me. Than, He asked me some questions like my name and my age. After, he became violent and I lost my memory. I woke up in a strange room. There, there was poles and on each there were chains. The guy came in it and tied me with those. 10 minutes later, His friends and he had fun on me...They did this until my 25 years old and the last time, was a week ago. I am an Outcast with Spa and Cruise paper for my dream to be a scientist.
Edward: Poor you... I had also a dark past..

*Edward told his story to Anna. He told to her, that he was an orphan since his birth. When he became a child, Edward was kiddnaped too but by nomads. He also told to her what they did to him. After his story, Anna looked at Edward*
Anna: I'm sorry to hear that...
Edward: It's ok my dear. I live with this since a while and now I feel good with that parasit. It's like it give me some abilities like reading in people's mind, preview the futur, but it's not 100% true and I have a good vision.
Anna: If it helps you why not... And also I could study you because you have this inside of you if you are ok..
Edward: I am agree Anna. How old are you?
Anna: I'm 29 years old. And you?
Edward: I'm younger than you.
Anna: Can you tell me?
Edward: Sorry I can't...
Anna:It's ok ... If you say so you are younger. *With a warm smille*

*Both continued to talk alot. After the long conversation, they went to sleep at their respective chamber*

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-08-2020

*Anna left her post after she set the coords to go at Cortez. When she was walking in a corridor, she met Edward again*

Edward: Hey Anna! How are you?
Anna: I'm fine thank you. How are you?
Edward: I am in shape *giggles*
Anna: Glad to hear that! So what did you planed for the day?
Edward: Euh.. *He hesitated to answer*
Edward: I'll work with the other members of the crew.
Anna : I see. Well do a good work!

*She smilled and walked away. There was some explosions in the ship lately and she thought seriously to talk with some scientists to get some help from them. Because at this rate, mayby it will be more dangerous for the health of the crew. But who would help her? Anna decided to go in her room to think at her plan.*Maybe I could talk with Cait and or Sonja.. Maybe they know who to refer...* When the ship reached the destination, Anna began to slept. Meanwhile, somewhere in the ship, Edward seemed to acted strangely. He had his hands on his head like if it hurted him by chance, no one saw him. Anna woke up very late and when she left her room there was Edward just behind the door.*

Anna: What are doing here Ed? *Edward didn't answer. He looked strange*
Anna: Answer me! *Edward suddently talked*
Edward: Oh euh sorry Anna... I was just paralyzed...
Anna: Ok...
*With some disgust*

*The girl sprinted to her post and began to work*

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-09-2020

*Anna finished her work that took 8 hours. After it, she left the room and walk to the command room. Edward was there too*

Anna: Is it me or you know exactly where I go?
Edward: I can't tell you when we meet in this liner, it's most of time the hasard if you want my opinion.
Anna: I'm not sure but alright...
*Edward opened the door*
Edward: After you lady.
*With a hot voice*
*Anna blushed*
*Both enter in the room and sat at their desk. Anna set the coords for Omicron Theta and the fastest way was to go through Omega-58.*

*Nothing to say all went good. Until they reached Omega-58.*

*All computers, electronic systems and the navmap were shut down. Than, the entire ship sank into darkness, there were screaming and fire shot.*

Anna: What happen in here? We see nothing and the scans act strangely. Some time, there is unknown signals and they turn off.
*Edward don't turn his head to Anna*
Edward: I don't know... *With a weird voice*
Anna: Ed your voice?!
Edward: There is nothing..
Anna: Are you sure? Because I didn't heard such a voice!
Edward: Yeah everything is fine.

*After many hours, the ship arrived in Omicron Theta with some damages.*

*Anna set the docking sequence at the nearest station to fix the ship and go back to space. When she left the command room, there were many traces of violence. By chance, everything looked ok. Farer, where the laboratory was, there were corps on the floor. Anna got closer to see if they breath and yes. Anna Aurelia didn't know what happened. All was a mysterious for her, the bodies on the floor and the traces of violence.*

RE: Story of Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-09-2020

*After a long journey, Edward came to Anna Aurelia to invite her in his room at 10:00 pm. At 10:00 pm, Anna knocked at the door to notice Edward that she was here.*

Edward: Yeah, one second please. *Loud sonds in his room. He finally opened the door and welcomed Anna.*

Edward: Hi, I know my room is not the best to invite friends but..
Anna: It's alright Edward. So why did you invite me?
Edward: I just want to talk with you like the other day. It was fun.
Anna: Yes ,I'm agree.

*She looked at the room with a bit of curiousity. The room was almost empty, there was only a desk, a bed and storage cabinets.*
Anna: Wow! Your room is very clean!
Edward: Well.. I like that when it looks like this there is more space.
AnnaAurelia: You're right.
*Meanwhile the ship continued to fly to Omicron Minor with out troubles*

*Both had a great conversation. They were close and Edward began to hug Anna Aurelia with his arms. After a great time, Edward invited Anna to stay until next day and she accepted. The next day, ''New-Horizon'' was in Delta. Anna and Edward got prepared for the day. Anna Aurelia went to the command room to verify if the coords were well set. Than, she sat on a bench until the final destination.*

*When the ship arrived in Omicron Minor, Edward came at the room where was Anna and began to act strangely.*
Edward: Anna don't be afraid..
Anna: Euh.. What?
Edward: Come closer to me.
Anna: Why? There is nothing to be worried.
*With a strange regard toward Edward.
Anna set new coords and when the ship arrived Edward came back to normal. Anna was thinking about Edward's problem. In mind there was two questions Was it the thing inside him or was he just strange from birth? She had no answers and began to be worried about him.