Discovery Gaming Community
A Day at the Beaches - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Day at the Beaches (/showthread.php?tid=182423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-04-2020

[Image: d72978988e8e51b282a470722ba6903c.jpg]

Sonja had lead Mary to the Planet of Marseille, she knew the place from her Tour with Juliette and a Date, she loved the Beaches and the Clear Water. even though she could not swim so well, Juliette had shown it to her as she was here with her the last time. she landed on the Pad of the Exclusive Resort she knew from last time. and was welcomed by Giana, Sonja knew her from her last Visit she was like Juliettes Buttler but much nicer. Sonja Liked her for her warm and Friendly Appearance. as she left her ship she took a Bag with her and hangs it on her Shoulder as Giana Greeted her. "Mademoiselle Sonja it's nice to see you again, will Madame de Lorraine Join you today to?" Sonja Smiled on her, "yes she will Come to, and a Friend of mine her name is Mary she is realy nice." Sonja Smiled and holds her Face towards the Sun, feeling the warm Rays on her Skin while she waited for the others to join her.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-04-2020

< :: Docking request: Granted :: >

The research ship approached to the assigned landing pad and initiated the docking procedures until completion. While the crew had a general exit for common guests, there was one right for Mary that conducted directly where Sonja told her to meet. The woman, wearing only a single white short prom dress and white flat shoes, used to do a small thing (like a ritual) everytime she landed on a new planet: She exited from the ship and looked around her and the sky, admiring the landscape, hearing the nature sounds and feeling the local temperature; then, closing her eyes and with open arms, she took a very deep breath to taste the air of the planet and finally exhale feeling deeply relaxed, keeping her usual good mood and her smile. After that she started reach the location where Sonja would have met her.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-04-2020

[Image: 356357.jpg]

Sonja heard an Engine Roaring in the sky and looked upwards to see Marys ship Nearing the Landing Pad. she Smiled as she saw her Friend landing, and walks over to the other Pad. Giana following her "Giana is our Sepcial Place Free today," she asks her with a Hope to see the Wonderfull place again. "It is already Resrved for you." Giana awnserd with a Smile, and Sonja Scramed of Joy and Happynes. as Sonja Reached the Landing Pad, Mary already Steped outside of the ship. and Sonja waited on the side of the Pad a Big sun hat on her head. till Mary saw her and Waves to her, Opening her arms for a Hug. as Mary was one of the Rare Persons Sonja liked to Touch, and be Touched by. now only her Princess left to make the Day Perfect for her.

<<Hello!, Sonja!>>. With a giggle and maintaining her smile she ran immediately to Sonja accepting the hug she wanted and hugging her back, exciting more than before, being very happy to see a friend like many else. Keeping herself at Sonja's height (being a bit taller than her for age reasons) she continued to talk happily with her: <<How are you, sweetie? You look so good today!>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-04-2020

Sonja Hugs her enjoying the Contact with Mary, as she Left her she smiled she answered her. "I am fine I Like the Sun and I will see My Princess again today, and you are here so it Cant be better." Sonja leads her to a Bench near the Landing pads, so the two could sit down a bit and enjoy the weather. Like a Friendly Ghost Giana appeared with a Basket full of water Ice Tea and other Drinks, Sonja took a Glas of Ice Tea and made it Comfy to her, as Giana Introduced herself to Mary and Offered her a Drink just to Disapere after it. and then the Two Waited for Juliette and Sonja Smiled like the Sun in anticipation of her Princess.

Mary greeted Giana with a smile and invited her to join with them if she hadn't anything to do if not serving her like a goddess. She also offered a drink to her while inviting her. Meanwhile she was also back to speak with Sonja: <<I can't wait to know her, Sonja. If you say she's so nice. Yeah, this is a heaven, with this world, this hospitality, this sun... your presence and that one who will come.>>. She was enjoying the weather relaxing and focusing again to hear and feel all what the nature of the planet had almost like if she was starting to sleep.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-06-2020

[Image: d72978988e8e51b282a470722ba6903c.jpg]

A beeping comes from Sonjas Bag and wakes her, she fell asleep on Mary's shoulder in the warm Sun and took some time to return from the land of Dreams. she wiped the sleep from her eye, as he bags beeps again she searched in it and took out her pad. it was a Message from Juliette she would come Later, something had happened. Sonja was a bit disappointed, but she knew that Juliette was Important and there were a lot of people that needed her help so it was ok for her. she smiled at Mary. "looks like my Princess haves a Dragon to slay before she can join us, I wrote to her to meet us at the Special Cave. Come I show it to you." Sonja took Mary's hand and leads her to the beach.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-06-2020

Her "meditation" was suddenly interrupted from Sonja Excitement to visit that new place, but se wasn't bothered but excited too, seeing her friend very happy after her sad past. <<Oh, a special cave? Hey, wait!.>>. She giggled for the Sonja behavior and she followed her keeping her smile and happiness.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-07-2020

Sonja lead her to the Beach, it seemed endless the white sands, and the Crystal Clear Water together with the Weather created a wonderful feeling of warmth and Summer. it was a nice day, not one Cloud was in the Sky. Sonja had taken off her shoes and wore a Light Purple Dress, the warm sand under her feet made her Smile it was Perfect. "I love it here it's so Peaceful." she smiled and leads mary to a Cave at the end of the beach, from the outside it looked like a normal Cave. it was a bit apart from the other Tourists, but as soon as you entered you saw how special the place was. it had a Fire Pit and a Terrace filled with Blankets and Pillows to create a Comfy Place to rest after a Swim. the Cave was colder than the Beach but it was not to Cold, Sonja turned to Mary and Smiled. "this is the Best Place here, you can Swimm you can Cuddle and you can Rest." she Blushed as she mentioned cuddling, as she Remembers how it was last time with Juliette.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-07-2020

<<It... is... so.... beautiful...>>. Mary was extremely happy to see all what Sonja showed. She started to look every single point of the cave, looking everywhere; up, down, left, right, rotating herself for some moment and touching the walls of the cave until Sonja smiled on her. At that point she replied, being at cloud nine: <<It's a paradise! It's wonderful! Less are the planets who can have this climate, this air, this sky... I-I'm fainting, sweetie!>>. She took a seat where she could at that cave, looking to Sonja and her new beautiful outfit with her iconic smile.