Discovery Gaming Community
A Day at the Beaches - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Day at the Beaches (/showthread.php?tid=182423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-08-2020

[Image: d72978988e8e51b282a470722ba6903c.jpg]

Sonja Rushed to her and hugged her as she sat next to her. "I know I love this place to, its Quiet and nice you have all you need and the water isn't too far away." Sonja liked the Cave, she lays down on the soft Blankets and Pilows and closed her eyes with a relaxing sigh. "I know its just a Vacation but I wished sometimes I could stay here, I know its Childish but well." she shrugs her shoulders and just relaxes, her Body showed a peace like never before.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-08-2020

Mary looked at her and she interrupted her about the last phrase she said: <<It's not childish and it hasn't to be just a vacation. This can be your home, sweetie!>>. Then she looked the beach out of the cave, resuming the discussion with a more calm voice, trying to make Sonja relax: <<You deserve 17 years of peace and tranquility that this world can offer you, and nobody can deny this. Everyone can say it and I know you will answer me that's ok, that you have no problems anymore and everything is fine but... a childhood can be recoverable living many years how many they stole from you of pure happiness and optimism.>>. Mary return to look Sonja, keeping her smile being relaxed after the wonder place she showed to her: <<You deserve this. You deserve better than this. You deserve anything you would ask.>>. She paused, re-looking the beaches, admiring the place and for some seconds, returning to her "relaxed meditation" of before. The place was so silent that she could hear the water moving, the wind blowing, and a "summer music" played from some resort nearby. After a deep breath she suddenly do a question: <<If you could make any wish you want, what would it be?>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-09-2020

[Image: TheCaves-01.jpg]

Sonja smiled and turned her face towards Mary, she leaned on the wall of the Cave and the Cold Stone was a nice Contrast to the warm air. she closed her eyes thinking about Marys Question, "if I can have everything I want." she said with a Concentrated look on her face. "hmm I dont know Mary I am happy, I have good Friends and a Girl I Love and that Loves me." Sonja opened her eyes and looked at Mary, she had a finger on her Chin as if it would help her to think. "I think there is nothing that I Could Realy get but if this would be a Farietail, I would wish that there are no more Slavers and Slaves anymore." She smiled at her as her Stumic Growls.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-09-2020

<<If you can imagine it, you can realize it.>>. Mary responded as determined as happy: <<Nothing is impossible since you can make it possible starting from your dreams. Dreams and fairy tales stimulate the human mind and they consequently become a reality and this happened various times. It's scientifically proven that dreams come true.>>. Then she moved towards Sonja without standing up and looking to her after a small pause: <<If it was just me, I'd do that for free for you and for a better world, Sonja...>>. The rest of her discourse looked like unpredictable and absurd: <<...But someone else could require a good amount of money to realize this wish.>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-10-2020

Sonja Looks at her and Smiles, "I Know" that's all she said before she Hugs Mary. Sonja knows if her Friend would have the power she would simply make the slave Trade end forever and she loved her for that, but Sonja knew how the Monsters that Trade with Humans can be. but she Keept it to herself and enjoyed the Day with Mary till her Stomach Growls again and she Giggles. "I think I should eat something, I somehow forgot it again." Sonja didn't like it to Leave Mary, but she goes over to a Hidden Com Unit and looks over to Mary. "do you want something to eat too."

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-10-2020

Mary responded a bit surprised, thinking that what Sonja was going to serve her could have prepared her after one of their first encounters on space where she taught her how to cook: <<Oh? What's there to eat?>>. She was a bit excited, hoping to try something new, maybe typical of the place or some Sonja's creation. More it was different than what she had tasted in all her life, more she was happy.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-11-2020

[Image: rt5_umbrella_and_chair___gulf_shores.jpg]
Sonja Looks at the Menue in the Comm Unit, they could Order Meals from the Kitchen of the Ingredients to Cook herself. she looks over to Mary. "hmm" she thinks for a second and decides to Suprise her with what she learned so far. she Orders some Stuff and goes to a Hidden Kitchen, she knew that it Existed because Juliette had Orderd a Cook last time that Showed her some things because she wanted it. Sonja was so Happy back then. now she Smiled at Mary some Minutes later the Food Came and Sonja Started to Work. "you are always so good to Others, now I am Good to you so Relax and let me Work." she smiles as she cuts some Salad and Tomatoes, a Fresh Dressing was still over her Skills so she Orderd some Ready to use together with some Fresh Bread. she Served it on two Plates for Mary and herself. "I hope its good, I made it as good as I could."Sonja smiled at her and Brought ther Food to a Table where they Could eat it under a Sunroof at the Beach.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-11-2020

Mary was surprised with a deep happy sigh without saying anything when Sonja started to prepare the meal. She was very happy while waiting her preparing something after those cooking lessons, feeling so proud. After she finished, Mary received her plate keeping her smile and being a bit excited for the meal; she couldn't wait to taste it in the middle of a good place Sonja brought (again) to her. <<I'm pretty sure it will be good, sweetie. You're so good at learning so quick!>>. Sitting on the chair under the sunroof Mary was waiting Sonja to eat togheter, starting almost in sync to do that: her eating was slow, closing her eyes and tasting completely the food and feeling all the tastes it had, almost returning at that "meditation" state, feeling to be part of the nature that surrounded her and after swallowing the first taste, she did a deep exhale, being so relaxed; all this despite it was all about a simple salad with tomatoes.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-13-2020

[Image: rt5_umbrella_and_chair___gulf_shores.jpg]
Sonja enjoyed her meal, "you know Mary I can Only Learn so Fast because i have Good Teachers". she Smiled at Mary and eat some More, then she Stands up and goes in the Cave again. as she Returned she haves a Can and some Glass Cups in her Hands. "I forget something to Drink, its Labeled Lemon Ice Tea I hope you Like it." Sonja Sat Down and Eat some more, she Liked it and the two sat for a While Silent and Enjoyed the Company of each other and the Nature around them while the Waves play the Music of the Ocean. "you know I am Happy to Learn I never had the Chance before so Now I learn everything I want." Sonja Looked Sad for a Second, then she Shakes her head to drive the Memories of the Past away and Started eating again.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-14-2020

Mary listened all what Sonja said staying in her "meditation" moment, smiling a bit being happy to hear her progresses after her traimatic past. She whispered at her responding at her offer: <<Yes, I like tea.>>; then, returning to eat the salad, she slowly "wakes up" from her meditation re-opening her eyes and looking the sea and accelerating a bit the taste rate and returning to smile enjoying the day. When Sonja started to mention her past and noticed she was a bit sad, Mary stopped to eat and with a hand, the closer one, started to stroke her head: <<I think you have always been a prodigy since getting born. You have talents that a few of us have and I'm happy, very happy, that you survived from that past you have to forget. So you can show to this world what a "poor, weak, slave girl" can do. You have also to understand... The worst is over, the best has yet to come.>>