Discovery Gaming Community
A Day at the Beaches - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Day at the Beaches (/showthread.php?tid=182423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-20-2020

[Image: summer-beach-boat-wallpaper-003.jpg]
Sonja Smiles "I Know she Loves me, and I Know she dont Cares what others Think. I that are my Fears. I Have all these Scars and she is Perfect." Sonja Drank a Glas of Tea and Looked out into the Sea. "you know when in a fairy tale the Princess Finds the right one, it's Always a Good Looking Prince or Princess." she Sighs and Looked at some Birds in the Sky and thinks on her Princess. she Knew that Juliette could see all of her Worrys with her Wild Powers, and Sonja Could feel her Love to but she can't tell that to Mary. she had Promised Juliette to Keep it a Secret. "It is my Fear I know she would take it from me when I tell her, but sometimes it Sneaks in my Mind."

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-20-2020

Mary quickly responded: <<She will tolerate your aspect, little sister. No princess is better than you, if they haven't your inner beauty. And she knows that. She will love you independently from how you look.>>. She waited a bit, starting to think like if she would have got an idea: <<Do you want to remove those scars?>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-22-2020

[Image: summer-beach-boat-wallpaper-003.jpg]
"yes but they cant be Completly Removed, I know that. Juliette knows some of the Best Doctors out ther, they make me a New Eye right now and will Soften my Scar. one of them told me that ther will be only some thin Lines Left when the Doctors are Finished. I," She Sighs and shakes her head to Drive a bad memory Away before she Continues. "I will never lose them Completly, but to be honest I dont want that. the Scars are a part of me every one of them is a Sign that I am Stronger than all Monsters out ther." she had a smile on her face but it didn't reach her eyes this time.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-22-2020

Mary stopped her staying close and everytime Sonja had some bad remember, she always tried to calm her: <<I know that. But if you wish what I've seen in that VR session, I'll do everything to make it true. You want a perfect clean body, you want to see a wonderful world and maybe living there.>>. What she was saying was absurd but she continued to say that happily and determimed. <<I know it looks like impossible but as I told you, if you can think that, you can realize that.>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-22-2020

[Image: ice-sea-beach-cocktail-wallpaper-preview.jpg]
Sonja thinks about the Offer of Mary for a while. and taking a Sip from her Tea "You know I thought about that a lot but I dont want them to Be Removed Completly. I in my Dreams or your VR it's nice to be Perfect, but in Real Life, the Scars Remind me how Strong I am and what I have Survived." Sonja Hugs Mary, she is thankful that her Sister cares so much for her. " and dont worry, I already live in a Wonderfull World she maybe isn't Perfect but I Like her."

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-22-2020

Mary gets the hug cuddling Sonja gently: <<As you wish, little sister.>>. Then Mary got up continuing to look to Sonja, returning to excite with the following question: <<Shall we go for a swim or do we wait your sweet princess? In any case we have to wait the digestion period!>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-30-2020

[Image: beach-quotes-1559667853.jpg]

Sonja Looks at mary and is Shy she Bites her Lip."I we can but i Just have Learned to Swimm the Last time i was here, i will need some swimming wings." she gets some Violet Swimming Wings out, they have some Ponys on it and she Looks a Bit Insecure. "i find them Cute."

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-30-2020

Mary giggled looking Sonja's swimming wings: <<Aw, yes! Very cute! However don't worry. I swam less too but I immediately felt at ease in the water. It's a very relaxed sensation, sweetie.>>. Then she re-got up continuing to lovely looking Sonja preparing to go in water as she could take only some seconds for her doing that too, since she had only a single dress and the shoes; a sign she already dressed the swimming suit.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 08-30-2020

[Image: beach-quotes-1559667853.jpg]

Sonja Runs Quick in the Cave and Changes into a Swimsuit its a Pink one Like her Flightsuit. as Sonja Returned she had the Swimm Wings on and Smiled at Mary. she steps from one Leg on the Other, "How do i Look" she Asks before she Goes to the Shore and lets the waves wash around her Feets. she Likes the Water and as Mary said it.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 08-30-2020

Mary followed her to the cave, looking the new Sonja's outfit. She looked so excited to show her that she immediately went to the shore after that question; in any case, Mary hoped to be heard: <<You look like an angel! An angel of the seas!>>. When she started to go to the beaches, Mary giggled, continuing to be proud to see her very happy; then she undressed and put her clothes and shoes near Sonja's one, revealing a simple white bikini. <<Hey! Wait, sweetie!>>, she told at her meanwhile. When she was ready, Mary reached her on the shore.

Her body was incredibly perfect: Other than showing already a slim build (but in the average level), she hadn't any alteration,scars or moles and her skin was homogeneously soft and smooth. These details, other than showing once again her beauty compared with her inner one, are a bit unusual: in fact, everyone should have some normal imperfections that develop during growing and the exposure at different climates and environments of different planets, especially for a traveller and scientist like her. But yet, she had in some way managed to keep her body like that of a baby. Mary reached her at the shore feeling the water around her feet; this excited her.