Discovery Gaming Community
[Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack (/showthread.php?tid=182552)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Ramke - 08-10-2020

False Flag Attack
Colorado
Combat Event

[Image: IsAcdOe.png]

OVERVIEW

It has been a few weeks since the news of successful Kusarian strikes against the Crayter Republic and invasion of the Confederation of Gallia have reached Liberty. As the Kusari war machine is consolidating the Taus and cutting deeper into Gallic systems, an extremely concerning development has begun taking place in the Colorado system, at another Kusari border. A chain of attacks has been reported on local emergency channels, ships of Kusari Naval design first disrupted the tradelanes between Pueblo station and Planet Gunnison. Several convoys have been attacked, causing a temporary shutdown of the local logistic operations.

A few hours later, Pueblo Station has reported that Kusari Naval Forces ships are attacking the station. For the first time since the Gallic invasion of California, Liberty is reportedly under siege by foreign entities. Liberty Navy and LSF command have declared system-wide emergency, deploying their rapid response teams to deal with what might be a shock-troop strike before the invasion. While intelligence gathers information and assesses the situation, Liberty forces have engaged in clashes with the invaders. Kusari bombers have attempted to attack the Rio Grande, the flagship of the local fleet, but torpedo launches did not manage to inflict any noticeable damage. The Liberty Police did not have enough time to adjust their patrols, and some of them were caught in the firefight alongside Navy and the LSF.

DETAILS

• $10m bounty rewards have been added for Wild and Wild Pawn IDs against LPI, LN and LSF ships within the system.
  • $10m bounty rewards have been added for LPI, LN and LSF IDs against Wild and Wild Pawn ships within the system.

Date:

10th August - 17th August

Rule changes:
  • For the duration of the event, Colorado will be considered a contested system with a 30 minute death counter instead of the standard 1 hour.
  • Wild Pawn ID has had its ZoI temporarily extended to operate in Colorado

Allowed IDs:
  • Wild
  • Wild Pawn
  • LPI
  • LN
  • LSF

NOTES

This event is an Official Faction Event.

|Aoi has committed to using lawful Kusari technology for this event, and encourages Wild Pawns to use civilian/non-nomadic technology.

Intentionally suiciding/denying kills within the system may have grave repercussions. Self-kills and teamkills will be tracked. You have been warned.

Writeup by @Shiki

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Wildkins - 08-10-2020

OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY HAPPEN-

Quote:This event is not considered canon

[Image: spongebob.jpg]

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Kauket - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 04:03 AM)Wildkins Wrote: OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY HAPPEN-

Quote:This event is not considered canon

[Image: spongebob.jpg]

Would it be possible to make it canon if all factions are agreeing to it? I mean surely stuff that happens ingame isn't canon, yet, we can act on ingame incidents and eventually make it canon through escalation.

(please make this canon I beg of you)

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Wildkins - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 04:31 AM)Kauket Wrote: Would it be possible to make it canon if all factions are agreeing to it? I mean surely stuff that happens ingame isn't canon, yet, we can act on ingame incidents and eventually make it canon through escalation.

assumedly kusari doesn't want this to be canon because they don't want another house kicking down their door for yet another war they didn't start

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Kauket - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 04:40 AM)Wildkins Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 04:31 AM)Kauket Wrote: Would it be possible to make it canon if all factions are agreeing to it? I mean surely stuff that happens ingame isn't canon, yet, we can act on ingame incidents and eventually make it canon through escalation.

assumedly kusari doesn't want this to be canon because they don't want another house kicking down their door for yet another war they didn't start

well

sucks to be them, wild being subterfuge? they cause political drama?? shocker...

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Unseelie - 08-10-2020

I have requested that Ramke remove the line that states that this event is not canon.

That said, when I speak of making a thing canon, I am talking explicitly about whether or not the actions will make it into the text of the mod, in an infocard, news article, or larger change, and I have not said that this will be added. It just seems unreasonable to declare that it was out of consideration.

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Hubjump - 08-10-2020

Strange that... Wait a second are we going to have another Wilde rank pulling to get Kusari to help kill Liberty in a system they don't even have ZOI?

Are the Nomads and Wilde going to be the new power game tool? Because I CTRL+F'd the word Canon and it seems they removed "This event is not considered canon" from the OP. I am afraid that Nomads are going to be used as a shortcut to start this new conflict.

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Hubjump - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 04:51 AM)Unseelie Wrote: I have requested that Ramke remove the line that states that this event is not canon.

That said, when I speak of making a thing canon, I am talking explicitly about whether or not the actions will make it into the text of the mod, in an infocard, news article, or larger change, and I have not said that this will be added. It just seems unreasonable to declare that it was out of consideration.

I was still typing my comment and didn't see this. Alright. Well my concern has been voiced. if a bit screechy. It wouldn't be bad to have it as a source of news as an irregular event.

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Lythrilux - 08-10-2020

say the line bart

[Image: kYsLrjJ.png?width=609&height=606]

RE: [Official Faction Event] False Flag Attack - Traxit - 08-10-2020

Why release an event in the first place if it's not canon?