Discovery Gaming Community
data storm - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: data storm (/showthread.php?tid=18259)

data storm - Nymph - 03-23-2009

has anyone ever run data storm
cause i am not going to for like 4 more hours

data storm - Linkero - 03-23-2009

Yes I have, just about everyday. Since this thread is in support.....what do ya need help with?

And why 4 more hours:blink:

its been at 96% for the past 10 mins

data storm - Linkero - 03-23-2009

Yea don't worry bout it, it can take a good while to finish. I usually just let it go for a while then check it. Don't worry, only happens during each different mod activation(ex. Beta 2, beta3, beta4). There will be a check box that says "use same map" or something like that.

oh thanks
lets hope thay dont release beta 5 today

other wize ill flip and reduse the next admin ship i see to scrap
don't ask me how i just will

data storm - Fellow Hoodlum - 03-23-2009

Really ? How are you going to manage that ? Joking aside, that could be dreadfully misconstrued in light
of your other posts here ...

Hoodlum

data storm - Recoil9000 - 03-23-2009

' Wrote:oh thanks
lets hope thay dont release beta 5 today

other wize ill flip and reduse the next admin ship i see to scrap
don't ask me how i just will

' Wrote:Really ? How are you going to manage that ? Joking aside, that could be dreadfully misconstrued in light

Hoodlum

>.<

data storm - El Nino - 03-23-2009

:DOuh yeah Roundabout Hoodlum bann in action right here.. *grabs popcorn*

Datastorm is an old useless progarm... Go ingame, talk to lots of people, be a detective, use some bribes here and there 100k's mostly, and you'll learn all there is to be learned and so much more than what datastorm will ever tell you.

By useless i mean not even devs use it most of the time...

The first initial display in datastorm will also produce a very clear warning by Igiss saying that the program is not to be used, and it warants fairplay. So in honour of this founder of Discovery shouldn't you reconsider using the program at all?

data storm - farmerman - 03-23-2009

' Wrote:its been at 96% for the past 10 mins

When I first started playing and heard of it, I tried to put it on my laptop, right? Talk about taking a long time! For reference, it basically just meets the minimum specs for Freelancer so...

Actually, I guess that doesn't help at all.

Quote:By useless i mean not even devs use it most of the time...

The first initial display in datastorm will also produce a very clear warning by Igiss saying that the program is not to be used, and it warants fairplay. So in honour of this founder of Discovery shouldn't you reconsider using the program at all?

But I'm going to have to go with Jure on that one. It's not very useful, all in all, thus my using the past tense. And it should also have a warning about GUI design. D:

data storm - Thor22 - 03-23-2009

' Wrote:Really ? How are you going to manage that ? Joking aside, that could be dreadfully misconstrued in light

Hoodlum

Someone woke up on the grumpy side of the bed today it seems!

Datastorm is a useful program, but the current loading times mean that its probably quicker to go ingame and find what you are looking for yourself, assuming of course you have a general idea of the region it is in.