Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) Headquarters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) Headquarters (/showthread.php?tid=182660)

To: DSE) Headquarters - Liberty Police Inc. - 08-14-2020

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
The Office of the Chief of Police
Subj: Xeno Alliance

Concerning this, we are sending heavy units to defend your base and you need not worry. However there is something else we must discuss. The evidence you sent us implicates you at one point or another working with the Xeno Alliance. You see when we get evidence, our detectives combs through everything to make sure we are informed to the best of our ability and what they found is quite disturbing.

Cobra starts with there usual rhetoric of how you need to respect us and blah blah blah. They demand compensation for the disrespect and this line of talk is normal for them. However Mr. Hunter goes on about starting an investigation and not having enough information and here is where I get confused. Why would Mr. Hunter want to open an investigation of one of your men disrespecting a Xeno? They are criminals and you should be running from them and calling Law Enforcement to the last known area. However thats not what happens here.

Cobra goes on and says he will mark your company for consequences and what is confusing for us is this implies that DSE) was not marked in the first place. So tell me your side in all this. We are quite curious why the Xenos were tolerant of your company and why you were so quick to try and reason with Terrorists.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: DSE) Headquarters - Deep Space Engineering - 08-14-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

TO: ..................... Offices of Liberty Police Inc.
CC: ..................... Lulatia Bellisario, Deputy, Director, DSE)
SUBJECT: ........... Xeno Alliance

Good day,

We appreciate that the Liberty Police is sending extra patrols our direction, we had hoped we could count on you to ensure the safety of our personel, and intelectual property.

Now on to what I am sure you'd like to clear up first. As you can see from the responses, and not from an official channel as this one, the person responsible for the communication with the Xeno Alliance, was not myself or my second in command. We where both surprised to see that this member of DSE decided to take it upon themselves to respond, and the way they responded.

Mr. Hunter at this time after we've been able to quickly investigate what happened, was relieved of his duties of not only a sub-director for DSE, but from DSE as a whole. He had no authority or permissions to answer any communications directed toward us by the Xenos, and at this time we are unsure what Mr. Hunter was talking about. We did not authorize this communication, thus his termination. Though it may bring to light that Mr. Hunter will most likely defect to them now knowing that he may have been working with them.

Let it be known, that Deep Space Engineering, does not work with, and never will work with the Xeno Alliance. I do hope this clears things up for your department. If you have further questions, I would be more than happy to respond.

[Image: jRmjDb1.png]

Harus Burke
President Director

RE: To: DSE) Headquarters - Liberty Police Inc. - 08-14-2020

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Subj: Xeno Alliance

Well I have to say this was quite an easy investigation. So Mr. Hunter acted on his own and with out your approval. Would it be to much to ask for his entire personnel file so we may track him down and question him? I am sure we can get a warrant but I dont feel like we need to go that route.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: DSE) Headquarters - Deep Space Engineering - 08-15-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

TO: ..................... Offices of Liberty Police Inc.
CC: ..................... Lulatia Bellisario, Deputy, Director, DSE)
SUBJECT: ........... Xeno Alliance

As I wish to not feed any excuses, but my tenure here as the President Director of Deep Space Engineering is still in its honeymoon phase, so I will provide you with as much documentation I can get access to at this time. I will have it sent over as soon as I've gathered the information.

I believe that a warrant at this time is not necessary, though if it gets worse, that is upon the Police to handle. I do hope my cooperation has cleared Deep Space Engineering of any rumors of working with known terrorists. We appreciate the work your department does. Again, if you need anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

[Image: jRmjDb1.png]

Harus Burke
President Director