Discovery Gaming Community
To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility (/showthread.php?tid=182779)

To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility - Yannis - 08-20-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]
[Image: o9pJomE.jpg]

To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: Let's introduce ourselves

To the owner of Ikarus Storage Facility,

Good day, my name is Julio Sibila, I'm representing the Imperial Coaliciòn Maltesa.

We noticed your newly built station in Tau-23.
I'm not here to ask you anything but to get to know each other. As you might know, Tau-23 is in Maltese sovereign space, and we want to know who we are dealing with, and who flies in it.
I hope this message reaches you out, and that we get an answer from you soon enough.

Atentamente,
Julio Sibila.

RE: To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility - TheKusari - 08-20-2020

Incoming Suppressed Transmission from Tau-23
Ship designation: JK-46

Hello from ISF_03, I'm Venk!

Took your time, was wondering when the Outcasts would reach out.

I'm here to sell Niobium Ore and to have a safe space for fellow Junkers and other friendlies.
As far as I know, you Outcasts are pretty close to the Junker groups in Liberty, so I'm happy
to hear that there isn't already a problem between us!

I've enlisted the help of a handful of ships from Imperial, Gateway and Universal to gather supplies.
I hope this isn't an issue, since I frequently hear stories from other Junkers about how you guys operate
against those factions. I hope you may make exceptions to allow deliveries to my home.
Recently I've acquired a license for a Core 2 upgrade for my home, so there's plenty of space for my needs.
If you guys need a room for anything special, let me know!

Since I've deployed my home, the Gallic Royal Enclave made it very clear that they'll "forcefully deconstruct"
my home unless I pay them a monthly fee, with that I'm forced to give express landing rights to any ships with
these designations: \*/~ and MdG/-

This may annoy you since Gallia is very closeby. I have to pay them because I don't want my home destroyed.

That's the long and short of it. Not here to cause a disturbance,
just wanna live within one of the best looking systems in Sirius.

From Venk, Designation: JK-46

Suppressed Transmission Ends

Image reduced in width ~Alex

RE: To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility - Yannis - 08-20-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]
[Image: o9pJomE.jpg]

To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: Conditions

Dear Señor Venk,

Thank you for your quick reply.

We understand your situation with the Enclave. However, even if there are numerous vessels belonging to them flying through the system, Tau-23 doesn't belong to the Gallics, but to the Maltese Coalición.

We don't mind you building your station here, or more like developping it. However, as it is the case with every group that doesn't belong to the Maltese families, a monthly payment of 50 million S.C. will be asked from you.
As you said, your station will have as primary purpose to store Niobium Ore, so we believe that this small tax will not have a significant impact on your activity. We expect the payment for tomorrow, to be precise before 21:00 on the 21st of August, 827 A.S., payable to the following account: -|-Treasury.

We also would like to ask you to forget about assembling and installing weapon platforms around Ikarus Storage Facility, if this idea crossed your mind.
The Maltese Coalición aknowledges the dangers you and your crew are facing, and we are incline to assist you to the defense of your base. However, we refuse to see such infrastructure being deployed within our space. To ensure your protection though, we will require a full access and docking rights to your station.

I sincerely hope you understand that this contract is non-negociable, and our stance on the matter. I really expect this to be the first stone setting a profitable relationship between the Junkers and us in the Taus, as it has always been the case with your friends in Liberty.

Atentamente,
Julio Sibila.

RE: To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility - TheKusari - 08-21-2020

ISF_03, Venk speaking.

Your terms are agreeable, so I will send a payment through from my personal account shortly.
I never wanted to install any defense platforms, they get in the way, and I'd like to make a small
profit, not scare away potential traders.

What exactly am I adding to my landing computer to allow the Outcasts access?
Seems all the ships I've seen use different callsigns. Don't want there to be trouble for your ships.

May we become better friends as time goes by, Outcasts.

RE: To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility - TheKusari - 08-23-2020

ISF_03, Venk speaking.

Maybe this Junker tech isn't working...

I say again, what am I programming my landing bays to allow?
If you don't answer, being a Junker means you'll be getting
access anyways.