Discovery Gaming Community
Switchback's Roleplay Hub and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Switchback's Roleplay Hub and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=182835)

Switchback's Roleplay Hub and Feedback - Switchback - 08-24-2020

Hello Everyone. This thread is to serve as a sort of organization place and RP story hub for all my ships/characters. Some of my RP characters are not listed in this list as they are not "Primary" characters and exist as minor or temp characters. Some are not listed as they have not had enough/any forum RP written about them yet.

Needless to say, I am always interested in Constructive Criticism of my stories and RP. If you see anything out of place (There certainly have been a few mistypes) please let me know, either in this thread or via my Discord. Thanks, and I hope you like what you read!

Story of the VCS-Nightmare
Synopsis: This is the history/story of a very storied Vagrant Raiders warship, VCS-Nightmare. Currently, it includes the story of its demise as part of the "Second Vagrant Raider Fleet", as well as the rebuilding of the ship by Billy Xae, a retired Vagrant Raider. The overall Motif of this story is that even though the past may be the past, and those who normally wouldn't belong, often have a place where they can grow and prosper, even find a family.

OORP Notes: I have a bit of a personal attachment to this ship, and part of the reason I want to bring it back is because its a small bit of my past history on the server. I know my previous stints in this community have not always been great (2010-2013) but I always remember some of the good times I had with this ship and being part of the Pirate Groups such as The Society and Vagrant Raiders. Also please note, while the ship has historically been owned by Pirates, that does not mean the ship will be doing any real piracy in the future. Once I have developed the story far enough I'll add the "Purpose" part. Stay Tuned™.

Links/Descriptions:
Story: No Exit - This is the Story that I started prior to my leaving Discovery in 2013. It details the Death of the Vagrant Raider Overlord Blain Spike and the destruction of the Nightmare. OORP, It's used to attempt to segment the "past" from the "present".

Story: Return of the VCS-Nightmare - This Story is the main thread for the reconstruction of the Nightmare, as well as Billy's journey and finding crew for the vessel. It will be used to identify the main/secondary Characters onboard the Nightmare, and flesh out some of the details.

Story: Visiting Vieques - This thread will serve as the central hub for External RP (AKA RP With other People/Groups) as the Nightmare is rebuilt. Current main contributor is the junker Congress.

Communication: VR-VCS-Nightmare Emergency Beacon Notification - A Bit of Fluff RP for the ship's eventual broadcast of a emergency beacon.

Communication: To: Vagrant Raiders Taskmasters Escher, Kane - Initial Communication between Billy and NO folk. Addressed to VR Taskmasters and not NO as Billy has been "out of the game" for a while, and as a result doesn't really know about the Vagrant Raiders turning lawful.

Communication: To: Natio Octavarium Taskmasters Escher, Harold Kane - Further Communication with the Natio Octavarium after Billy found the wreck. NO offers limited support in salvage operations.

Communication: To The Junker's Congress - Initial Communication with the Junkers to see if the ship can be reconstructed, given its very-destroyed state.

Communication: To the Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Communication where Billy reaches out to TAZ to see if there's any space available to have a small reception for the recently found dead aboard the VCS-Nightmare. Given the pace at which salvage operations where going, Billy goes ahead with a more private reception. (RPed out in the Main Story Thread)

(More is Coming as the Story Develops)

BDM|RNC-Scheer
Synopsis: This is the story of the old Rheinland Capital Ship BDM|RNC-Scheer, and its combat history and subsequent retrofit before the outbreak of the Rheinland Civil War. Story will include the events that occurred onboard during the Coup, as well as its service during and after the Coup as part of the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts (BDM).

OORP Notes: This story is more or less on hold while the Coup is handled by the Dev team and the leaders of the various Rheinland Factions. I intend to write more about this ship as after it's retrofit it's going to be the inRP Sister Ship to EisenSeele's BDM|RNC-Brynhildr. Both ships operate together inRP, and have been seen engaging in combat together.

Story: RNC-Scheer Operational Archives - This is the main thread for RNC-Scheer information. It is told in the format of Data Entries, Status Reports and various other types of logs. This is more or less a reflection of EisenSeele's RP for his Cruiser, the RNC-Brynhildr. (Or as I like to call it because I can't spell the Brinhilda)

RE: Switchback's Roleplay Hub and Feedback - EisenSeele - 11-24-2020

Junkers should have oopsed and made nightmare into a hasta

RE: Switchback's Roleplay Hub and Feedback - Switchback - 11-24-2020

(11-24-2020, 07:06 PM)EisenSeele Wrote: Junkers should have oopsed and made nightmare into a hasta

The Nightmare has always been and will always be a Storta 8|

Also I need to update this space eventually xD

RE: Switchback's Roleplay Hub and Feedback - BDM - 11-24-2020

You should listen to the handsome stranger, dude - get a hasta