Discovery Gaming Community
Mon'Star Tag - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Mon'Star Tag (/showthread.php?tid=18296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Mon'Star Tag - me_b_kevin - 03-23-2009

i've upon occasion pondered on what tag Mon'Star and PSI-Borg should have. it's been discussed before and the answer then was to keep the Outcast tag we currently wear.

nothing fits and no matter what tag we wear we'll always be called that which the untrained eye has seen before our name.

though i have seen the tag that says [Hostile].

at first i thought that would be perfect but i'm not sure what goes along with it. can anyone enlighten me?

it's likely that once again i'll have to keep the Outcast tag. just didn't know if anything new had come up with all the advancements in the new mod.

Mon'Star Tag - Jinx - 03-23-2009

maybe you can get hostile - so far i only seen the admins with it though - it would certainly fit ... but i m really not sure if its available for players, no matter how special the RP is.

matter of fact, there are many players that are in dire need of a better fitting tag - yet they gotto put up with whats available.

if hostile is not available - no tag at all works ( might be possible with the new rep adjustment tool )

Mon'Star Tag - Thexare - 03-23-2009

Hostile is the Administrator Faction tag.

It would fit, but it could lead to more headaches even if the admins did go for it.

Mon'Star Tag - me_b_kevin - 03-23-2009

' Wrote:maybe you can get hostile - so far i only seen the admins with it though - it would certainly fit ... but i m really not sure if its available for players, no matter how special the RP is.

matter of fact, there are many players that are in dire need of a better fitting tag - yet they gotto put up with whats available.

if hostile is not available - no tag at all works ( might be possible with the new rep adjustment tool )

true, the rep fixing tool was what originally made me start thinking about this again. but even that would be a lot of work. i'd have to constantly use it

' Wrote:Hostile is the Administrator Faction tag.

It would fit, but it could lead to more headaches even if the admins did go for it.

that's what i was thinking

Mon'Star Tag - Boss - 03-23-2009

There are some that would gripe and moan that you would be able to dock on the Lost Battlestar.

I'm not one of them though. If it were allowed, I think it would solve some things.

Mon'Star Tag - David Petraeus - 03-24-2009

Mon'Star and his Sabre with Administrator Guns.

The carnage will be far greater then any war...

Perhaps make some type of tag that tells players to 'shoot' at the target? Terrorist? Murderer? Bloodthirsty Homicidal Maniac?

Make another faction and just have its IFF Nickname as Hostile or something.

Mon'Star Tag - Weedalot - 03-24-2009

' Wrote:Mon'Star and his Sabre with Administrator Guns.

The carnage will be far greater then any war...

Perhaps make some type of tag that tells players to 'shoot' at the target? Terrorist? Murderer? Bloodthirsty Homicidal Maniac?

Make another faction and just have its IFF Nickname as Hostile or something.
yes that should work, but when a new faction made it would be neutral to all so they will have to activate a script to make it hostile to all, or all current players hostile to it, but probably can be done

Mon'Star Tag - Cosmos - 03-24-2009

there should be a terrorist Tag, that should come with the Terrorist ID.

Mon'Star Tag - Unseelie - 03-24-2009

Even without the rep tools, No tag is acheivable. Held it on my slaver, my nommie, my pirates, and my wilde for years.

Mon'Star Tag - farmerman - 03-24-2009

Hmmm, as a thought, I was looking through the various Factions and there's called called Fugitive - what's that one? Because if that's something usable, it seems quite fitting for an infamous terrorist and all.