Discovery Gaming Community
For: Esperanza Arriola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: For: Esperanza Arriola (/showthread.php?tid=183117)

For: Esperanza Arriola - 'Scorpion' - 09-07-2020

[Image: SI2XJzb.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender: Centurion Seth

Recipient: Esperanza Arriola

Subject: Commendation

Whoever you are.

I witnessed, out of the corner of the eye I have left that can still see some semblance of a periphery, that you tore through an Auxesian ship with a degree of rapidness that I simply must commend you for it. I myself was focused on tearing through one of the nomads that had so conveniently showed up to assist the fanatics, and when I turned back, the Auxesian ship had become scrap.

You seem like an irregular raider, but you should consider changing that and serving a cause like ours given your aptitude for dissolving armour plating. I expect that I'll hear back from you if this is something you find worth considering.

End of Message

RE: For: Esperanza Arriola - xenomorph - 09-07-2020

[Image: a8RM4id.png]

Sender: Esperanza Arriola
Recipient: Centurion Seth

Hola,

I have a notion you're one of the newly formed corsairs if I've not mistaken. I'm pleased to witness newer generations destructing what should have been destructed a long time ago. I'm also destructive towards our opponents, and I've been practically implementing such treatments for over a decade. Auxesia sincerely deserves my hostility as much as any Maltese does, albeit the fact how difficult it is to compare one to a Maltese.

I've been thinking to join your group. You have the potential to act as genuine corsairs should, not to mention how tedious it is to fly alone when I don't fly together with my sister. I suppose I can find my place there. I accept your invitation amigo, and it won't fall into inappropriate use if you could clarify how the recruitment process goes among your group.

Hope to hear from you soon. Adios.

RE: For: Esperanza Arriola - 'Scorpion' - 09-07-2020

[Image: SI2XJzb.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender: Centurion Seth

Recipient: Esperanza Arriola

Subject: Commendation

Good, you do see sense.

As a Centurion I function as a field commander for the Empire, by virtue of my merit as extremely aggressive and painfully persistent, I am entrusted with the power of enlisting soldiers under my command then leading them into battle. Unlike my peers however, I do not prefer the cowardly abundance of a cruiser to do so. I fly with my legionnaires, at the front of their formation and without the undue protection of a warship. Better to fight and die with your men than stand behind them and have them die for you.

You can join the line of soldiers under my command immediately, serving as my Optio. I'll spare you the bureaucracy of enlistment because you have clearly represented to me your skill, but not your loyalty.

Time will test that.

End of Message

RE: For: Esperanza Arriola - xenomorph - 09-07-2020

[Image: a8RM4id.png]

Sender: Esperanza Arriola
Recipient: Centurion Seth

Hola,

Gracias for the proper introduction. Should I say I expected it? It's of relevance to show loyalty towards your soldiers, remain relentless towards intruders that threaten the empire in any way. You've surely left me with optimism gracias for the efficient tasks you conducted in the Omicrons. My experience has taught me to be patient in solo flights despite the fatigue I come across, which has led me to the point I enjoy flying alone time from time. Since I've been patiently waiting for a convenient group to establish itself, I'll take this opportunity and experiment a bit. Frankly, it sounds even more promising I can avoid all the necessary documentation for the enlistment.

Count me in Centurion. Share me any details I need to take care of through any type of communication. My titan is indeed ready for some action.

Adios.