Discovery Gaming Community
Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff (/showthread.php?tid=183413)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - Sniper - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 07:46 PM)Grumblesaur Wrote: If you suspect that rules have been broken, and have evidence to show for it, you can post a violation report. What you have elected to post is a trial-by-forum at best, and ineffective whining at worst.

It is a discussion thread. This is not trial by forum.
I may take a provocative approach but the facts remain.

10 attack declarations, two players... poor RP. BAD for the game.
I don't own a POB, I don't disagree with seiges.

I see ugly happening, I call it.

EVERYBODY knows that huge grief caused in this game are caused by substandard enforcing of the rules around siege of POB's by just a few players... who need a wee smack on the bottom and told to play nicely. Dumb stuff harms the game.

RE: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - Groshyr - 09-17-2020

Dumb players harm this game. Players like you who post on forum only when their toy is broken. Players who actually contributed to gameplay and RP environment left because of whinny people like you. So, here's my offer: turn your PC off, go to the kitchen and make a cup of tea, green one, then - take a long deep breath, drink your tea. Do it slowly. When you calm firestorm inside you - come back and make contribution in RP, not tears.

RE: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - SnakThree - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 07:58 PM)Sniper Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 07:46 PM)Grumblesaur Wrote: If you suspect that rules have been broken, and have evidence to show for it, you can post a violation report. What you have elected to post is a trial-by-forum at best, and ineffective whining at worst.

It is a discussion thread. This is not trial by forum.
I may take a provocative approach but the facts remain.

10 attack declarations, two players... poor RP. BAD for the game.
I don't own a POB, I don't disagree with seiges.

I see ugly happening, I call it.

EVERYBODY knows that huge grief caused in this game are caused by substandard enforcing of the rules around siege of POB's by just a few players... who need a wee smack on the bottom and told to play nicely. Dumb stuff harms the game.
You conducted trial-by-forum which is against the rules.

RE: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - Sniper - 09-17-2020

You conducted trial-by-forum which is against the rules.
[/quote]

Well done Snaks... the evidence has been presented and the defence decides to send in a counter argument. Pity it isn't a trial by forum. It is a discussion about two people dominating the attacks on POB's and is it good for the game.

Facts are evident... THREE attacks on the same base by you and by three different factions... how do you think people see it other than stacking up against the owner/s of that POB? I would suggest you encourage them to put in a complaint about "unfair play" and ingame "trolling and harassment" if you are so intent to see the integrity of the game maintained to the highest level.

RE: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - LaWey - 09-17-2020

I want to ask something. Regarding poor RP. What is not poor RP about POB siege? Need i really write story how HQ officers, based on recon reports, consider new base as a threat? Probably i also could write report from battlegroup master-intendant with plans of siege supply, including even amounts of socks needed for crewmen on time of siege. Will this be not poor RP?

Or better to reduce all those details and left only decision making/ordering characters, same as anybody rarely playing even admiral's HQ, not saying about just bridge offciers, forgetting about different engineers and intendants at all.

Or this RP poor only because military juntas dont feel neccessary to communicate with civilians before strike?

RE: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff - Charo - 09-17-2020

If you believe there is a rule being broken, make a violation report. If you want a discussion about current events, do so without making it a trial by forum, because that's what's happening here.