Discovery Gaming Community
To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row (/showthread.php?tid=183472)

Pages: 1 2

To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Ki'Shar - 09-20-2020

Iota System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Enclave Royale Gauloise, Duchess du Champagne.
Recipient: Aoi Iseijin, |Aoi.
Topic: Repairs

Everything has gone wrong,

I knew The Order will get in touch with Marine Royale, however I haven't thought the Enclave would so easily fall for their tricks.

We've got ambushed in Orkney and Charente has sustained heavy damage, even though we managed to inflict damage as well and both ships will have to take some time to recover.

They made a huge mistake however because they didn't finish what they started and we managed to escape back to our rivers, emergency jump. We are close to Altair however so I wanted to ask, if there is a free drydock, if there is one, we can immediately move to next stage. Repairs.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Loyola - 09-20-2020

[Image: QvCu0RP.png]
One wrong step and you are off the cliff.

So I've heard, failure with the royalists is kind of sad and disappointing in a way, but at the same time, they barely got any use at the current stage. And their potential to retake Gallia is more than limited. What's important is that you have managed to get out of there. I was sure that you were to get into trouble eventually, but you overcame my expectation and left with big fireworks.

As for drydocks at Altair-- I think that one should be free quite soon. But is it really worth repairing, Lauren? Knowing you and your recklessness you will get it wrecked soon right after it's fully operational again. You will have to give me a promise that the ship will last long enough so it's worth resourced that we might or might not invest.

You are my good friend and all, but we are talking about big things here, so I will leave the sentiment for now.

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Ki'Shar - 09-20-2020

Iota System

Expectations,

I've been on this ship for years, Loyola. You know well it has survived so many things until now, including Leeds and New London offensive, Charente survived in Enclave space, it did well in Omicrons against Zoners and acted well as the carrier of the Wild. If I were so reckless you think I am, it wouldn't have survived for long, and I did my best for it to survive until now.

It was my fault I haven't seen The Order coming to Hebrides, but I was ready for the day when I would clash with Enclave. This warship may play an important role again, The Order and Enclave are keeping this secret for now, you know well they don't want eyes of the Sirius praying upon Enclave because they all might be infected. That'd be the attention they are trying to avoid, if they want to get the throne back.

If you deny the repairs, I will have to speak with Elders and discuss the possibility of new project. I am willing to let others infest the ship either way, if you give us green on repairs or not. There is a chance we won't be able to gather enough gallic materials, there is also a chance that reactor is damaged, but I am not giving up on this ship. Yet.

If the infestation is remains as the only option, I will go for it. Just because this ship doesn't deserve to retire yet, I've got plans for it.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Loyola - 10-07-2020

An all-forgiving kindness

If you say so-- Altair will be waiting for your birdie. You have still done better than many of our other agents so you will be trusted. Maybe I have been too harash, as you understand the events have been disappointing.

Let me know what your further plans are.

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Ki'Shar - 10-08-2020

Rho System

Expectations,

The status of my ship couldn't wait that long, so I've managed to strike down awesome deal with The Core and they helped me with repairs of exterior, so we are able to keep flying, however I still have to solve the problem with missing weapons. After all we lost more than half of them. 1x Mons Meg, 4x Ouragan and 5x Tempete turrets. Warwolf sustained some damage, but it seems to be in tact and working, haven't tried it yet. Flaks also seem to be unaffected. Nightmare silo seems to be heavily damaged, but I haven't found the courage to test it out yet, I will probably leave it for technicians.

Heading to Altair now, I wanna find the solution as soon as possible.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Loyola - 10-20-2020

The rotten Core?

You know that we will do what we can if we get to do something, right? I might be there while it being repaired so I guess it might turn into another opportunity to talk face-to-face. And yes, people from the Core are fairly reasoable, with whom you dealt with in particular? I am just a little curious.

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Ki'Shar - 10-21-2020

Iota System

Expectations,

Archos. He still lives under impression that we are The Enclave warship and our jump drive malfunction brought us to Omicrons. Helped him with removal of few The Order operatives so my story could be a bit more believable. Hull has been fixed and for last twelve days we've trying to fix as much as we could.

Several connections between the reactor and turret hardpoints were broken beyond repair so it was decided to be the right time for hybridisation. Ten days and the tissue has been growing well, so far but I am always prepared for problems. Nothing works as we desire.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Loyola - 10-24-2020

Of course, nothing goes as soomthly as we would love to. These "technologies" are quite new and a lot of surprises are happening. Please make sure that everything is being recorded as it pregresses, we could use this data for future projects.

And well, Archos is a good lad, know him for a long time. I am glad we are having more connections with him now. Influence within Core is very valuable, you know how close they are to a number of important systems.

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Ki'Shar - 11-20-2020

Iota System

Expectations,

Success, most of the systems of human origin were replaced by alien tissue and it seems that weapons and cloaking devices are working well with power cell acting as the source of organic energy.

We are prepared for the action, yet I won't reveal myself to Enclave yet. I will remain nearby for the time being.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: Aoi Iseijin || From: La'Row - Loyola - 11-21-2020

Congratulations! I will need to keep tracking the performance. If we want to arm more ships this way we will need all the data.

As for Enclave, there is a lot of action going on in the area. Maybe it is wise to wait out until that mess clarifies. Because I don't know what the Gallia's future is with both Kusari and Bretonia attacking.