Discovery Gaming Community
To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| (/showthread.php?tid=183892)

To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - SlappyTheRoach - 10-10-2020

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: SCRA| High command

Subject: Capital ships

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Kon'nichiwa Honorable Coalition high command,

As discussed during our Alliance Treaty meeting, we are requesting to be provided with the following ship types: Two “Typhoon” Mark-VI destroyers and one “Hurricane” Mark-II battlecruiser.

Under the Shogunate-Coalition joint training program, our teams have gotten used with manning such ships and are confident that they could use them to face the Kusari Naval Forces and even the Infected Forces present in Tohoku.

Our teams are currently waiting for further details about this acquisition.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

RE: To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - Sirius Coalition - 10-11-2020

[Transmission Begins]
To: Blood Dragons, Shogun Nakai Shun
Priority: High
[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999%5B]
[Message Begins]

Kon'nichiwa Honorable Cormades from Shogun Nakai Shun

The Sirius Coalition will provide 2 Typhoon-class destroyers and one Hurricane-class Battlecruiser under the Shogunate-Coalition joint training program.
The Sirius Coalition commits to build 2 Typhoon-class and one Hurricane-class vessel at Mykolaiv Shipyard, in turn, Blood Dragons will deliver the components to build and launch these vessels.

All Transport vessels that are delivering goods are to deliver the goods to Mykolaiv Station located in New Moscow. The Mykolaiv Drydock teams have had an increasing in staffing to quickly unload cargo coming from any transport ship coming into the Drydocks

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminated]

RE: To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - SlappyTheRoach - 10-14-2020

Subject: Deliveries

My Yuso divison tarnsport captain has reported to me the delivery of the following commodities;
  • 13,000 units of High-Temperature Alloys
  • 5,000 units of Optronics
  • 24,000 units of Ship Hull Panels

The evadence of deliveries can be found in the attachments bellow. The rest will be delivered soon.

Till then, Kōun o inorimasu..

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

RE: To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - SlappyTheRoach - 11-27-2020

My Yuso divison tarnsport captain has reported to me the delivery of the following commodities;
  • 40,000 units of Industrial Hardware
  • 13,000 units of Super Alloys
  • 10,000 units of Alimunium

The evidence of deliveries can be found in the attachments bellow. The Armaments will be delivered soon.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

RE: To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - SlappyTheRoach - 12-01-2020

• 13,000 units of Armaments

The evidence of deliveries can be found in the attachments bellow. This no completes the delivery order, to what is to be done now?

I shall await your reply.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

RE: To: Coaliton high command, SCRA| || From: Shogun Nakai Shun, BD| - Couden - 12-06-2020

[Transmission Begins]
To: Shogun Nakai Shun
Priority: High
[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999%5B]
[Message Begins]

Kon'nichiwa Honorable Cormades from Shogun Nakai Shun

The construction of the requested warships has been finished. We are ready to launch two (2) Typhoon-class Cruisers and one (1) Hurricane-class Battlecruiser hull numbers MTP056, MTP057 for Typhoon-class and MHK021 for Hurricane-class warships. They are waiting on the Mykolaiv Drydocks.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminated]