Discovery Gaming Community
AI rep - no action. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: AI rep - no action. (/showthread.php?tid=183894)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AI rep - no action. - Kauket - 10-20-2020

I don't think you need to be an OF to get a rephack.

I got a rephack when Aux was unofficial with Bretonia. Why can't you?

RE: AI rep - no action. - Username removed - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 03:26 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: Lack of an OF, inability to speak for the whole NPC faction and people on dead accounts that don't even play the faction that will derail that RP for no benefit to themselves whatsoever. Just scroll up, it's like pissing against the wind.

Right, I don't know about OF rights but if Auxesia could get it while unofficial then it's possible.

As far as the NPC faction is concerned, as far as I am aware there are no rules in regards to a minimum number of players to declare an indie faction so if the NPC faction is a stumbling block, you could make an indie faction for yourself, then conduct diplomacy as that faction and demand a rephack for your specific faction which will have no effect on the NPC faction.

Inactive players in charge of factions you want to RP with is indeed a problem, what I would do in that case is check out their allies and RP with them instead, that should still give you docking access to allied bases.

RE: AI rep - no action. - Czechmate - 10-20-2020

Yeah I guess you can rephack for your specific faction
But the problem is if you want to change rephacks for the NPC faction, you kinda need to include it in comms?

And there is a vocal minority, including literally 10 months inactive account that will derail that RP and try to block the rephack fixes.

I just tried to help, I am in no faction. Honestly if I wanted to play ambiguous/friendly RP on Gammu Cruiser that can dock in places defecting my character to Auxesia through SRP is just way easier than all the hassle.

RE: AI rep - no action. - Groshyr - 10-20-2020

Freelancer ID/IFF shall solve the problem once and for all. All the 9 pages here is nothing but salts and Lyth-Nyx trying to bitch on each other about Core-Aux poweh

(10-20-2020, 03:28 PM)Kauket Wrote: I don't think you need to be an OF to get a rephack.

Auxesia was Unified though...

In Gammu you will get posts like this before the target can even reply that will make any attempt at global rephack to even just -0.3 extremely difficult and strenuous.

RE: AI rep - no action. - Kauket - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 04:01 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 03:28 PM)Kauket Wrote: I don't think you need to be an OF to get a rephack.

Auxesia was Unified though...

In Gammu you will get posts like this that will make any attempt at global rephack to even just -0.3 extremely difficult and strenuous.

One group is one. Not all sub sections are the same. This is applied the same to any factions. Cells, regiments, political parties, etc. It isn't exclusive to Gammu AI.

You can still do it. And we did it on a FL ID. It's not like other FL ID groups mattered what they did. Sure it adds prejudice if an indie group is being a tard but that's how it goes. One group acts different.

RE: AI rep - no action. - SnakThree - 10-20-2020

First sign of small obstacle and suddenly people can't cope with a challenge. It's time to toughen up.

I asked how it works
can I really comm at a faction
and copy in just "gammu entities open to Human contact" etc.

And expect a global rephack be processed on top of that RP chain with Junkers when it's done?

RE: AI rep - no action. - Groshyr - 10-20-2020

One comm will solve all the problems indeed.

RE: AI rep - no action. - SnakThree - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 04:06 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: I asked how it works
can I really comm at a faction
and copy in just "gammu entities open to Human contact" etc.

And expect a global rephack be processed on top of that RP chain with Junkers ?

No, you need to have proper communications, that is not one-sided. Relationships are changed when something notable is done, not just generic comm "We want to be friends" are sent.