Discovery Gaming Community
Enclave - Gallic Metal Service - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Enclave - Gallic Metal Service (/showthread.php?tid=184155)

Enclave - Gallic Metal Service - Alpha.Wolf - 10-23-2020

Battleship La Riche, Orkney System
October 21, 743 AGS

[Image: 00RH9jm.png]
[Image: 1ehQxPC.png]

Sender: Contre-Amiral Jean-Pierre de Fournier, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Pierre St-Denis, Leader of GMS|
Subject: An offer

Bonjour.

Please let me shortly introdice myself, I am Jean-Pierre de Fournier, Contre-Amiral in service of le Roi.
Monsieur, i do not want to steal your valuable time as time is money, so I will come right to the point.
We, the Enclave Defence Authority, offer you to bow before the Roi and whitelist the Enclave Defence Authority aswell as La Maréchaussée de Gaule on your operating Bases. If you do so we will do our best to protect your men out in the space and in our colonies.

That's is from my side for today.

I'm looking forward to hear your reply

[Image: -1.png]
[Image: 3_Contre-Amiral.png]

Transmission End

RE: To: GMS From: EDA - St.Denis - 10-26-2020

To: Contre-Amiral Jean-Pierre de Fournier.
Priority: Moderate
Topic: An Offer.

Bonjour Contre-Amiral,

Ah! It has been an uncertain few months. First we had the Kusarians come in to Tau 23 and destroy one of our Bases, then they severely damaged Roanne Production Facility and locked us out of Lorraine.
Now you have returned to Gallia, behind the Kusarians and have taken over Planet Quillan with thousands of our Employees now under your heel.

I am interested in hearing where this is all leading to. Are we now caught in a three way struggle for territory or is this a division of spoils between you and the Kusarians?

I am also very interested to hear what your intentions are towards our Employees on the Planet, which you already have control off and your possible intentions towards Lodeve Space Port? Or is this to be handed to Kusarians?

As for the Modular Bases in Languedoc, which I assume is what are referring to in your communication, these belong to subsidiaries of GMS|, but they are happy to fall under our umbrella. I would have to speak to each of them to find out their wishes in this matter.

What is your intention regarding these? Is it your intention to acquire the ore stored there? I would need the information before I approach the Owners.

Feel free to contact me if you require any more information.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To: GMS From: EDA - Alpha.Wolf - 10-28-2020

Battleship La Riche, Orkney System
Octobre 28, 743 AGS

[Image: 00RH9jm.png]

Sender: Contre-Amiral Jean-Pierre de Fournier, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Pierre St-Denis, Leader of GMS|
Subject:AW: An offer

Bonjour.

Monsieur St.Denis...your employees on Quillan. They are under our protection and shall not be harmed as long as they cause no trouble, which is often to come when people think they are under 'occupation'. Some of your employees may be transported to Lodeve station, which is left untouched by Kusari forces and currently secured by regular patrols in this part of the system. Not all of them, only a small part which you find the most important for keeping your corporation flow. Traffic is not safe for civilians yet and increasing it may cause casualties, should treacherous foreign invaders decide to attack the convoys. Even under the protection of the Enclave Fleet casualties will be high enough.

Secondly the modular installations within the Languedoc System. We are indeed interested to engage them in our economy and ready to offer the protections, provided by our fleets within the system. We will let no one harm the citizens of Gallia. As been told, we demand no taxation for this as per the Enclave laws, only obedience and being ready to cooperate with the Enclave forces in the case of need. The following transponders have to be added: \*/~; MdG/-; RNS-

Please, keep in mind that in such a grim time as now, there is no difference: Confederacy or Enclave, there is only Gallia. Only her safety and integrity matter. Also, shouldn't you, as a corporation remain apolitical?

That's is from my side for today.

[Image: -1.png]
[Image: 3_Contre-Amiral.png]

Transmission End

RE: Enclave - Gallic Metal Service - St.Denis - 11-04-2020

To: Contre-Amiral Jean-Pierre de Fournier.
Priority: Moderate
Topic: An Offer.

Bonjour Contre-Amiral,

We are glad that our Employees are safe and well. We would like to believe that they are not being held as hostages, to be used as bargaining chips.
We would like, if at all possible, a way to communicate with them, so we could be assured that they are being treated well. A sign, such as this, could be shown as a goodwill gesture.

A Corporation may be able to be 'apolitical' but it is hard for individuals to be totally so. Our Corporation tries not to involve itself in sides. But when one side or another holds your well being in their hands, one must bend like the Willow in a storm, not stand resolute like an Oak.

As for a 'one' Gallia, it has been hard on our Employees to see this, as they have been, shall we say, taxed by some of our fellow Gallians.

I have spoken to the Owners of the Modular Bases in Languedoc and though the are not adverse to your Request, they are more than worried that, once they allow you access, you will seize them and use them for furthering your gains. Do we have your assurances, as an Officer and Gentleman, that these fears are unfounded?

I await your response.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

RE: Enclave - Gallic Metal Service - TheShooter36 - 11-18-2020

R.N.S. Dutertre, Planet Quillan, Languedoc System
November 18, 743 AGS

[Image: DobYSjG.png]

Sender: Contre-Amiral Rose-Marie Dumont, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Pierre St. Denis, Gallic Metal Service
Subject: RE: An Offer

Monsieur. St. Denis

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I am Contre-Amiral Rose-Marie Dumont of EDA and I am hereby taking over representation of Enclave Defense Authority from Contre-Amiral Fournier, as he is unable to respond at the moment.

From my understanding of the matter, you have your employees on the surface of Quillan and you are concerned. While I respect your sensitivity for them, it is such a needless worry. We are not invaders, unlike those sirians once bowed to Gallic might, now seeking futile aggression against our people. While it is true that Enclave and Confederacy differs ideologically, yet as you know, two sides of a coin is still a coin as a whole and we would not wish our people to be on the harm's way that is caused by aggressive sirians. We have no interest in using civilians as bargaining chips either.

While we would like to normalize the life for your people and arrange transportation if you so wish, that would require the system to be safe. However achieving that would also require your cooperation, mostly in the form of supplying our efforts to secure Languedoc and bordering systems. Otherwise we risk spreading thin without adequate logistics and risk further breaches from sirians. Needless to say, that would also endanger your employees. I believe you can decide what is beneficial for you.

Transmission End