Discovery Gaming Community
Recipient: The Order Overwatch High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Recipient: The Order Overwatch High Command (/showthread.php?tid=184165)

Recipient: The Order Overwatch High Command - Chronicron - 10-24-2020

[Image: tncU2Yj.png]

Name: Lucien Baptiste Caron
Recipient(s): The Order Overwatch High Command
Subject: Construction permission
Latency: 0.2 ms
Encryption: Absolute

To whom it may concern,

My name is Lucien Baptiste Caron, I'm a gallic businessman. The frontier of Sirius Space was a subject of my interest for quite a while and I want to construct an independent market in Omicron Delta system. According to my surveys, Omicron Delta is a catalyst of all activities in the Edge Worlds, which is promising for a man such as myself. I'm planning on supplying this market with every commodity within my reach, such as various ores and finest wines of Gallia.

I am aware of tensions between your organization and The Core, thus I will make sure to mention in the Market Regulations to restrict any kind of combat in vicinity, including combat docking and using the base as a living shield.

Now, before I order my men to construct this market, I would like to know about the paperwork I have to provide so that my base will be considered legal by your organization. My point of interest is this spot in 5E sector.

Best regards,
Lucien Baptiste Caron

RE: Recipient: The Order Overwatch High Command - Vitoniz30 - 10-24-2020

[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Order Overwatch High Command
⧫ To: Lucien Baptiste Caron

Construction permission

Good afternoon, mister Baron and thank you for contacting us before making a decision.

I am agent Starfire, Commodore in the Order Overwatch. You already provided all the necessary basic information about your installation and we have no problem with your purpose within Omicron Delta until you don't cause any troubles. Overwatch grants you permission to begin your work under station deployment.
First of all, let me inform you, every Order agent has instruction not to use the civic installations as living shields, and such actions are unacceptable. Besides, permitted stations are free from being taxed and can request our armed support in case of Nomads or Core aggression. Yes, you are in Omicrons and you must accept all risks you and your people can face there. Unlike the Gallia, Omicrons are the wildest space in the whole Sirius.
But our permission is a privilege and can be lost simply, if you:
  • Support our enemies (Nomads, infected elements, the Core);
  • Supply alien artifacts, Azurite Gas and organic nomad materials.
If you are noticed in forbidden actions described above, you'll face not best consequences.

With regards,

Agent Starfire
The Order Overwatch, 9:15, 24.10.827

⧫ Attachments:

RE: Recipient: The Order Overwatch High Command - Chronicron - 10-25-2020

[Image: tncU2Yj.png]

Name: Lucien Baptiste Caron
Recipient(s): The Order Overwatch High Command
Subject: Construction permission
Latency: 0.2 ms
Encryption: Absolute

Agent Starfire,

A pleasure to hear from you. It is good to know that The Order's reputation is quite exaggerated, in terms of radicalism and terrorism.

My market's purpose will be to serve as a trading port for all people in the region, as I have mentioned. Civilized people, that is. I am aware of radical elements within the Omicrons, along with some... other factors. And I am no science freak, thus alien materials do not interest me. Contrarily, The Market's Regulations will prohibit any kind of storing or trading said materials.

Naturally, you would not be the only person I have contacted. While Omicron Delta is a contested territory, I had to notify The Core about my plans. They specifically said that they are not willing to see any hostile ships mooring with the market. Assuming they kept your organization in mind, I would kindly ask your side to avoid mooring with my base if any of The Core personnel is in vicinity.

I would like to avoid diplomatic incidents. I trust that you understand. Your ships will be allowed to moor, however I ask you to be watchful and considerate.

The base itself will be named "Stellar Bay" Space Market.

Best regards,
Lucien Baptiste Caron