Discovery Gaming Community
Children of Bretonia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Children of Bretonia (/showthread.php?tid=184215)

Children of Bretonia - Victor Steiner - 10-27-2020

New London is always bloody wet... Victor thought as he stood outside the black oak door, rain pouring down onto his umbrella and pooling about shoes. He knocked, hard, on the door again. The wind was beginning to pick up and he didn't want to be caught out in the wind. Finally the door opened and a BPA officer stood in front of him.

Sorry sir, the PM isn't taking any visitors today

I'm not a visitor, I have an appointment. He said, in a matter of fact sort of tone.

You're not on the list. he said, holding a data pad and scrolling through it. So unless you have a government pass I can't....

I'm the Director of the SIS officer. He said coldly while reaching into his pocket and producing his ID I believe that qualifies.

The man went quiet, before standing aside. Sorry director....just procedure

Victor nodded and carried on. He knew the way, he'd been here often enough with Hacker. There was a secret entrance into 10 Downing street, but he didn't think it would be the best way to reintroduce himself to Elizabeth, although he would certainly use it the next time. He carried on up the stairs, showing his ID to those who questioned him before carrying on to the door to the officer of the Prime Minister. He knocked twice and stood back.

RE: Children of Bretonia - Thunderer - 10-28-2020

As the door opened, an imposing cleavage popped out - or at least, that was the first thing that Victor saw. It seemed as if Elizabeth had gained a kilogram or two due to stress and the sedentary nature of her new job, but in all the right places. The exotic dress with intricate arabesques, assertively suggestive of oriental hedonistic liberty of carnal delight, seemed a size too small.

"Oh, it's you"
, she said nonchalantly, but it apparently put a smile on her face. "Come in! I'm alone, so don't fear laying your intimate... SIS issues before me."

RE: Children of Bretonia - Victor Steiner - 11-03-2020

A moment of silence passed between them before Victor managed to recover from the bizarre daze he had suddenly entered. Hall had always given off the notion of a tease, but this was far more overt than he was expecting. Alright. Came the quick reply as he followed her into the office.

As she sat behind the desk, he stood, and planted a handful of documents before her, General intelligence, from Gallia and Rheinland, for you attention...when you have time, of course. There were other matters he needed to discuss with her, but not as PM and Director, rather as Steiner and Hall. Rank and power so often means very little to those within the Intelligence community, nevertheless there were rules. Rules that, should they be broken, would result in disaster, and so he had to play the game, especially here, in her office. I believe we also have matters of a slightly more...personal nature to discuss, although I am uncertain if this is the time or the place. But first, I would be happy to answer whatever questions you might have about Gallia. Let us get work out of the way first...before play.

RE: Children of Bretonia - Thunderer - 11-03-2020

The prime minister was giving only half of her attention to what the director was talking about, occupied by the arrival of the precious files that her eyes had just stuck onto. "Mind first giving me a hand with this dress?", she almost interrupted Victor while she was skimming through the file titles. "Washing must have shrunk it and I can't quite reach this button on the back."

RE: Children of Bretonia - Victor Steiner - 11-04-2020

A question mark now appeared in his mind, what new devilry was this? True enough he'd used sexuality to his advantage in the past, but never overtly, never as a first resort and never with people in such high station, yet here she was, the PM, almost encouraging his interest. Yet this was a woman who was highly intelligent, and patient. She could wait and play the long game if she needed to, and Victor knew well enough what her father was like, and so perhaps he found himself in a new dance, a different kind of game, perhaps he needed to dance a little with her first to figure out what she wanted.

Or perhaps he was reading too much into it, perhaps it was an innocent encouragement rather than a sly one...Yeah. Right came the voice in his head, it was entirely possible that she had realized that the SIS would make a powerful ally in whatever plans she had, and who better to start with than the director...especially since he wandered into her office ''willingly''.

Of course Prime Minister. He said, beginning to take part in this peculiar dance, aware the tempo could change at any moment. But we must also get down to business, ma'm. This was unfamiliar waters, and he was sure to have some element of trouble while traversing them.

RE: Children of Bretonia - Thunderer - 11-19-2020

"Oh, Victor!", the prime minister exclaimed in a teasing tone when the director buttoned up her dress and squeezed her body inside it. The director backed away for a moment, not wishing to appear rude, but the prime minister reassured him that her exclamation was about his words, not his deeds with his hands. "But you have already informed your prime minister about everything by that letter, have you not? Or is the SIS itself afraid of eavesdropping!?"