Discovery Gaming Community
To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki (/showthread.php?tid=184391)

To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - Tenshi - 11-08-2020

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-10.jpg]
[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

To: "Counterfeit"

Subject: Everything alright?

Beginning Encrypted Video Feed

"Good day Counterfeit,"

The Interdictor's bridge on the background looks and sounds empty, with Isla being the only one currently in, sitting on the Captain's chair. She puts a piece of an already cut to pieces peach in her mouth, before continuing.

"It's been a damn while, Chief. Haven't seen you around the past two or three days and even though I am aware I didn't exactly contact you that day, I guess it's never too late. As you can probably tell I'm back at my old job, lot's of action has been following Liberty the past few days you weren't around. This is Elizabeth, the Interdictor I am assigned to, I'm sure she's happy to meet you - we're currently in my Precinct, Texas, there's repairs that have to be done to her after the most recent raid just outside Manhattan.

Anyway, enough about me. How's life treating ya? Is everything alright, are you even still in Liberty? I can't hide from you that I am kinda worried, I hope you're alright.

That's all I wanted to tell you, please do get back to me if this message reaches you."

"Be safe."

Captain Isla Nazumaki,

Ending Encrypted Video Feed

RE: To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - James Greed - 11-08-2020

[Image: WiLIhHc.png]

Evenin' Isla.

Yeah, been a few days. No need to worry though, when I disappear it's either work related or ship related. It was a little bit of both this time around. You know, I really didn't expect to recieve a message straight from the bridge of an Interdictor. I'd love to send my message from the previous iteration of the 'Coin, but this is as good as it'll get.

As I've told you in space before, I'm not too sure how to feel about it. Good for you I guess? Just don't space out while commanding that brick, or you might have to fine yourself for a broken tail-light. Then again, being in the police force has to be safer than the mercenary ordeal. It might not be that bad after all. You'll have to disregard my warped vision of the law enforcement.

If New York really was that busy, I'm almost glad I wasn't around. Getting caught in the crossfire doesn't exactly pay the bills. You really don't have to worry. Space is a lot less busy than it used to be. I wasn't killed back then, I sure as hell won't be murdered now.

What about you? Are you holding up out there? Your recent flights seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck, considering that brawl in California. I said it then, and I'll say it now. If you need the help in combat, I can be of service rather meager fee. If you need anything else we can discuss it here, out in space, in person, where-ever.

Be seeing you, good luck out there.

RE: To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - Tenshi - 11-13-2020

Incoming Transmission

Subject: None

"Good day Counterfeit,"

"You're really making me wonder what the previous iteration of the Coin was now, care to enlighten me on what I am missing out on? As for the whole fining myself ordeal, the 'broken tail-light' is a damn old joke, I've never fined anyone for a broken tail-light for God's sake, but there's really no need to worry about me, at least not while I'm on the Elizabeth, her ejection systems are of the highest quality.

I do hope I help in changing your view of the Law Enforcement honestly, would be nice if I could. Now about me, I've made my fair share of promises to keep myself as safe as I can. Thankfully, the last two or so days were pretty peaceful as I didn't spend that much time in space, if I even undocked at all, can't remember. It's nothing worth worrying about, I just wanted to spend some time off space to take a break from all this action.

Until next time, fly safely and try not to break too many Laws!"

"Take care."

Captain Isla Nazumaki,

RE: To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - James Greed - 11-13-2020

Isla,

The previous ship with the same name was a Bretonian Liner. Back in the day, a few of those were floating around the civilian market. Now that one was a sight to see, from outside and inside. Even though the insides were mostly stripped down to accomodate cargo instead of passengers, but the rest was luxurious for what the ship was actually doing. I could reminisce about this for hours, but I'll spare you the further details.

Not even a speeding ticket? Not even warning them to get the blinker fluid swapped out? Granted, I can imagine people complaining about such jokes these days.

Good to hear that you are doing alright... avoid paperwork if you can, that's probably worse than being out there in space.

My views probably won't change, but I'll be more open to make exceptions. On a case by case basis. As for breaking the law... I would never do such. Bending them is the correct term.

Oh, and if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Be seeing you, good luck out there.

RE: To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - James Greed - 11-17-2020

Isla,

I really don't care about those escape pods being state-of-the-art. Just making sure. Did you have a general check up after that ejection? Only applicable answer here is "Yes".

Stay safe.

RE: To: Counterfeit | From: Isla Nazumaki - Tenshi - 11-18-2020

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Yes?

"Hey there Counterfeit,"

"Didn't expect you to reach over to me like that about the matter, honestly. Now eh, about that. Yeah... like I said the escape pods -are- the latest technology available with minimal risk. The Elizabeth is really a... pretty safe vessel to be in! You should come aboard one day! But yeah, other than that, I did have a lot of fun hopping on my Sutinga and acting like a Freelancer for the next three hours in Texas. You really should've been there, it was a shame you couldn't stick around anymore!!

I did not."

"Safe skies, Counterfeit!"

Captain Isla Nazumaki,