Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri (/showthread.php?tid=184418)

To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Megaera - 11-09-2020

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Encryption: Blooming Lotus
Recipient: Rheinland Kameraden
CC: None
Subject: Introductions

Greetings,

I am Matriarch Kiri, leader of the Gen'an Movement of the Golden Chrysanthemums.
You have recently been in contact with two of our operatives, Yunoki-san and Ayakura-san. They spoke to one of your captains, someone named Margraff.

From what I heard, you are looking for assistence. Am I right?

Matriarch Of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums
General Kiri

RE: To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Rheinland Kameraden - 11-12-2020

[Image: Doi2dgL.png]
>RheinCom3_commsystem_booting
>booting...........................23%
>booting...........................48%
>booting...........................79%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_license_expired
>establishing_connection_NeuralNet
>connecting.................stand_by
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Matriarch Kiri

Subject: Re: Introductions

Dear Matriarch Kiri,

It is an honor that a person such as yourself has taken the time out of their day to reply to a seek for support from a neighbor. I was the one in-charge of the vessel that your professional and friendly operatives were in contact with the other day when I was discussing with them the current state of affairs in Rheinland, the Sigmas and the system my organization is currently maintaining.

As you are likely to know at your position, the Rheinland Civil War has continued to wage across the house and her surrounding reaches and as a result has crippled most possibilities that a foreign or domestic corporation could assist in repairing infrastructure or preparing systems such as Munich from the continued expansion of their dark matter storms. Not only do we face internal threats that hamper such activities, we have external blockades and raids from the Gas Miner’s Guild and the Corsair Fleets to worry about that put a harder limit on the sources of supplies.

So I am seeking information or assistance from your movement that could be used to secure a line of supplies or trained civil engineers to rebuild and repair our system which would allow us to protect our own civilians but also to lessen our fleet’s load so that we can assign more individuals and vessels to hinder our two organizations common enemies like the Gas Miner’s Guild.

Yours sincerely,

Generaladmiral Jonathan Marggraf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>RheinCom3_commsystem_shutdown

RE: To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Megaera - 11-13-2020

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Encryption: Blooming Lotus
Recipient: Rheinland Kameraden
CC: None
Subject: Introductions

I gathered bits and pieces of what transpired in Rheinland. As far as I know, there was a coup that forced the Federal government out of Rheinland and they have now taken refuge in Munich. I also know that the Kameraden have not been obstructing our operatives in their tasks.

While the Golden Chrysanthemums don't have alot of resources to spare for your rebuilding project, we could potentially open our black market to you. Think of weapons, H-fuel, supplies, or even cardamine if you are into that. But I dont fancy you as someone who is seeking our cardamine. I do wish for some commitments from the Kameraden.
  • You will condone our cardamine business and turn a blind eye to our vessels carrying cardamine or other contraband.

• You are aware of our alliance with the Outcasts and will not come between this alliance in any way. In fact, we are unable to do business with you if you are an enemy of Malta.

• When the Federal government regains control over Rheinland, we want you to list Samura Heavy Industries and Kishiro Technologies as enemies of the state. You said there are these rumors that the Munich devastation was caused by Kusari corporations. Use that.

Ofcourse I understand that our business will be discreet and we will deny any involvement with the Rheinland Kameraden.

Matriarch Of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums
General Kiri

RE: To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Rheinland Kameraden - 12-14-2020

[Image: Doi2dgL.png]
>RheinCom3_commsystem_booting
>booting...........................23%
>booting...........................48%
>booting...........................79%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_license_expired
>establishing_connection_NeuralNet
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

To: Matriarch Kiri

Subject: Re: Introductions

Dear Matriarch Kiri,

I am quite sorry on how long it took for us to respond to your message, the war in Rheinland took an aggressive turn since our last correspondence which really has put a hamper on most administrative duties at the time. We understand that you don't have much resources to hand on our way but any supply or connection would go a long-way for the time being till we repair and reconnect our trade connections to the rest of Sirius.

On your commitments however, we have no problem with the meanings of the first two as we've had no trouble with either of your organizations or groups during our semi-exile from the Houses other than a few tense moments during the early day of the civil war. If you aren't hurting us then we have no problem looking the other way to your businesses if it means having a safety net in the Sigmas. The only one I can't accept is your final request, I personally dislike the Kusari corporations for their overreaching behaviors into Rheinland but I have no control to publicly do anything to them even if we win the war. The only solution I can do is what we've already done with your fleets, we just look the other way when your ships interdict their vessels.

Yours sincerely,

Generaladmiral Jonathan Marggraf

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>RheinCom3_commsystem_shutdown

RE: To: Rheinland Kameraden - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Megaera - 12-21-2020

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Matriarch Kiri

Recipient: Rheinland Kamaraden

Subject: Cooperation
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Generaladmiral Marggraf

This compromise is very acceptable to us. As long as you do not infere in our business, we shall not bother you either.

The Sigmas have been very chaotic as of late and we are interested in new business partners, even if they are abit unconventional. Right now it seems both of us are testing the waters. Lets see where it gets us, shall we?

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Matriarch Kiri
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message