Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonia Government and Armed Forces HC; Liberty Government and Navy HC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonia Government and Armed Forces HC; Liberty Government and Navy HC (/showthread.php?tid=184434)

To: Bretonia Government and Armed Forces HC; Liberty Government and Navy HC - Crayter Republic - 11-10-2020

[Image: 8xbQ0iI.png]

Good evening,

My name is Trevor Westbrook, and I serve as the Crayter Republic's Minister of Defense. The Republic has tasked me with coordinating Crayter's response to the recent string of hostilities we've encountered within the Cortez system by minor forces that appear to be backed by a familiar face.

Over the last few weeks, Crayter operations in northern Bretonia against the Royal Enclave have been met with resistance, at first the expected by the Royal Enclave, but then by forces of Auxesia, who claim to be in conflict with the Kingdom of Bretonia. In both encounters with the Enclave and Auxesia, Crayter forces were engaged by Auxesian forces for assisting our allies in Bretonia, leaving Crayter's Tactical Board to assume that Auxesia had begun to develop sympathies towards the rogue Royal Enclave.

In Cortez as of recent, this has escalated into a full breach of the Treaty of Curacao, with Auxesian forces alongside those of the Liberty Rogues and the Gaian Movement backing terrorists marked by Crayter for allying with Enclave forces within the system. These terrorists, Apparition, Charlie.Jukins, Claude.Vause, and "Ulysses", engaged Crayter ships in the employ of a smuggler hauling contraband, sparking their wanted status as per the articles of the Treaty of Curacao. The forces of Auxesia have since taken it upon themselves to defend criminals against lawful acquisition by the Crayter Military, and with their suspicions of sympathy towards the Royal Enclave, I am requesting a formal coordinated effort against Auxesia in whatever capacity NATO feels is appropriate.

I understand that Bretonia has been dealing with Auxesia for quite a while, and has had skirmishes with them as of late, which we believed to be a simple border dispute gone awry. Now it seems this is escalating past what we initially believed, and I'm asking Bretonian representatives to forward any evidence if they can of Auxesia collaborating with Enclave forces where Crayter's were absent. As I've said, we have suspicions, but evidence from another party involved with this action will dissipate any doubt remaining in the Republic's higher echelons.

In regards to Liberty, I believe Auxesia's coordination with known pirates in the Liberty Rogues and Gaians against Crayter forces will spark some debate. I am unsure of Auxesia's legal status within Liberty, but we believe that their conflict with Bretonia may extend to beyond a simple border dispute as we've been lead to believe, which could prove troubling if left to evolve.

I hope this reaches the appropriate representatives with haste. While typical pirates and terrorists are a simple thing to deal with, Auxesia is noticeably better equipped, and should their defense of pirates and terrorists continue, it could spark a greater threat to Cortez and Magellan as a whole. I will await your word.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty; Liberty Navy Admiralties - Crayter Republic - 11-19-2020

[Image: 8xbQ0iI.png]

Good evening,

Following a number of engagements within both Coronado and the Taus, I'm coming forward on Crayter's behalf once more to submit further information regarding Auxesia's actions against NATO forces.

In response to Outcast movements against out assets in Tau-44, many of our free vessels in Coronado and Tau-31 began mobilizing towards the system to defend against the Outcast threat. One of these ships, Carrier Argos, was mobilizing towards Tau-44 with an Auxesian in pursuit. It soon came under attack by this Auxesian, though local forces who happened to be on their way to Tau-44 as well linked up and prevented and real damage. Comm logs will be provided below.

Not long after in '44 proper, Auxesia once more stood against us. Local defensive forces once more mobilized, and this time took the offensive, seeing Auxesia's mere presence in Tau-44 as a breach of conduct, which drew the eye of an Enclave warship that soon moved towards the fight. Curiously, the Enclave's choice of words remain telling, as there were no non-Crayter or non-Auxesian ships in the vicinity.

Ships cycled through, including Enclave fighters who logically jumped in at the sight of Crayterians in danger, though when it came time for Auxesians to move out and return with proper ships, their lines told their intentions clear, especially whom they were defending.

It's clear to Crayter now that the coordination between Auxesia and the Enclave is more firm than we first believed, and is an active hindrence to Crayter operations in both the Taus and northern Bretonia. I'm further extending this transmission to the governments of both Bretonia and Liberty in an effort to coordinate a response against these people. The Crayter Military has been ordered to continue monitoring Auxesian forces in the field, though this does come second to our retaliatory efforts in Tau-44 against the Outcasts.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic