Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Crayter Government CC: Crayter Intelligence Forces Subj: Tweet Tweet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Crayter Government CC: Crayter Intelligence Forces Subj: Tweet Tweet (/showthread.php?tid=184548)

To: The Crayter Government CC: Crayter Intelligence Forces Subj: Tweet Tweet - The Nemesis - 11-17-2020

[Image: avatar_42123.png?dateline=1570034888]
Data Packet Delivery Successful
Sender: Devin Blackwood
Source Encryption: Yes
Subject: The little birdie says "Tweet".

[Image: wzFFeiF.png]

Now before you instantly toss this into the spam folder hear me out,

My name is Devin Blackwood, I represent The Gaian Nemesis one of the more prominent Gaian Cells currently operating within Bretonia. Normally I wouldn't even consider contacting you but I do fear that our mutual..."friends"... in the Bretonian Armed Forces may be in need of assistance.

You see, just a few days ago I received the most interesting of transmissions from one Commodore Isaac Lance of the Bretonian Armed Forces primary fleet.
Now, I am not one to deny a person help when they request it, I am a gentlemen of course hailing from Planet Cambridge and all though when my own government labels me a terrorist for trying to put a stop to the Gallic Enclave? Well that is where common courtesy ends.

Which is why I am contacting you today, it is most troubling that the once "Esteemed" Bretonian Armed Forces would even considered reaching out to a (as their own laws label) terrorist organization to assist them in an attack. It is just pathetic and it seems prudent their allies should know with whom they are cooperating.

Just thought you should know.

RE: To: The Crayter Government CC: Crayter Intelligence Forces Subj: Tweet Tweet - Crayter Republic - 11-18-2020

[Image: 3uwPJKj.png]

Mr. Devin Blackwood,

My name is Lily Ward, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Crayter Republic. This message came as something of a surprise for my ministry, but I assure you that regardless of the source we don't throw transmissions into any 'spam' folder. So long as you maintain this level of civility, I'll hear you out.

It's interesting that Bretonia is reaching out to the Gaians, but given what's happening in Edinburgh it's fairly understandable. In fact, I don't even think this is the first time Bretonia has coordinated with the Gaians against Charlie and his pawns, so it's fairly warranted as far as preserving Gaia is concerned.
Given Bretonia's interest in defending Gaia during this battle, perhaps the Gaian Nemesis could urge Bretonia to close Gaia off as a full nature preserve in exchange for your aid in defending the planet, or at the very least as a scientific source as they had before Gallia emerged.

In short, we appreciate the heads-up, Mr. Blackwood, but Crayter doesn't find any issue with working with 'terrorists' against the Enclave.

For those we left behind.

Lily Ward
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Crayter Republic