Discovery Gaming Community
To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios (/showthread.php?tid=184560)

To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - JCPC - 11-18-2020

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: Julios Camios
  • -- Subject: About Ships

Greetings to Whomever is in charge of Ship Sales,

I had a conversation with Caitlyn Cross about seeking to aquire one of your ship as a personal mobile office that would allow me to maintain mobility while continuing to file my paperwork without needing to constantly be in a massive transport. I wonder what these ships would be, what furnishing installation options are availble and such. Attatched below is a freindly reminder of the short conversation I had with Caitlyn who was aboard the Red Velvet Club

So what options would we have to work with?

Julios Camios,
Vice President,
Universal Shipping Incorporated

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - Lord Helmchen - 11-18-2020

[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Julios Camios
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: A Offer of Ships

Greetings Mr. Camios

As it was me that Made you the Initial Offer I think it's best when I am Handle your Case. therefore Please Call me Cait I am not a big Fan of Titles and only use them when I have to. I have Searched our Databases and took a Personal Look at the Available Ships I can offer you today 4 Ships of the Dorado Class, 2 New Ones, and 2 Used Models. I can ensure you that all ships are on the Newest Stand of Technology. the Ships itself cost between 700 Thousand and 2.2 Million Credits. that is, of course, the Price without Interior Modification. the Ships are Ready to be Modified Immediately to your Likes. the Interior Work will need about 1 to 2 Weeks to be Completed, depending on the Ship you Choose. I will also add some Samples of Potential Interiors for you, so you can Imagine the Final Look of your Ship Better. Of course, you can also Simply Tell me your Wishes. I know you want to Use the Ship as a Mobile Office but I can tell you from my own experience that there will be a lot of Space over if you just want to Install that. I will Include a Litle Discount of 5% For the New and 10% for the Used Ships

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]

RE: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - JCPC - 11-20-2020

• -- Subject: The Choice

Greetings Caitlyn,

After thinking about it a bit and seeing the offers you have presented to me, It seemed reasonable to settle with the OS&C Kangaroo as my final pick. It would be wasteful, in my mind, to spend the time needed to clear out already prepared ships when their current setups could be called upon as extras or backups. I also really love these setup options you have sugested for an office and master bedroom. It will be handy to have should I need to take a rest somewhere away from any available rooms. I leave you to provide me with a satifactory layout. Based on the porposals, however, I expect to be thoroughly impressed by the quality of work that will be done.

Just let me know where to send the funds and when it is ready!

Julios Camios,
Vice President,

RE: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - Lord Helmchen - 11-20-2020

Subject: Internal Layout

Greetings Mr. Camios

so it shall be the Kangaroo a Good Choice, the Ship is Brand new and had up to some Test Flight almost Zero Flight Hours. the Interior can be arranged to your Liking. but I talked with the Design Team and we have made a Litle Plan of how it could look like. of course, we will take only the Best Materials to Build it. so that you can use the Ship also for some Business meetings. we have also planed 2 Guest Rooms for your Family or Employees that maybe travel with you. we have also Planed a Big Master Bathroom and a Smal Kitchen. From your Office, you are Quick in the Lounge or the Cockpit, and on the Opposite of the Ship, you then reach the Engine Room. as for the Materials we use I thought about High-Quality Leather for the Lounge Area. Wood from Trees that was Planted in the Fist days of the Sirius Colonisation, for the Floor and the Furniture. as well as Some marble from Rheinland for the Baths and Kitchen Tiles, as well as the Interior. of Course we will Install only the Best of Entertainment and other Equipment as well. all together I would say the End Price will be around 5 Million Credits. you can send the Money to my Personal Account at the OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club. I am Looking Forward to Personally Deliver the Ship to when its Finished.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

RE: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - JCPC - 11-21-2020

• -- Subject: The Choice

Greetings Caitlyn,

I have wired the funds, as shown below. This layout you have shown me is more then adequate and I can't wait to make use of this mobile office. You once again leave me beyond satisfied with the outcome.

Julios Camios,
Vice President,

RE: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - Lord Helmchen - 11-22-2020

Subject: do you want to Rename her?

Greetings Julios

I took the Freedom to use your First name too, I hope this is ok for you? we have Received the Payment and the Work on the Kangaroo has already Started. the ship will Receive the Internal Layout I have sent you in the last Comm. I talked with the Engineers today and we are inside of the Estimated Time to Complete the Ship, as it looks right now we are also a bit ahead of the Timeframe. but there is one thing I will need from you to Complete the Refit and this is a Name. of course you can Keep her Current Name and Simply put a USI Before it. but you can also Rename her, if you wish that we will Change her Painting on the Hull to the New Name. I am looking Forward to Handing over the Ship to you and Give you a personal Tour through her Interiour.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

RE: To: OS&C From: Julios Camios - JCPC - 11-28-2020

• -- Subject: Launch Day

Greetings Caitlyn,

Appologies for my earlier switching to your first name, quite impolite of me in a professional context. However seeing how this is a ship for my personal use and you've started returning the favor, I have no issues with you using my first name as well.

Stating said ship now I presume she's ready to go? If so I'll be passing by later during the day to collect it.

Julios Camios,
Vice President,