Discovery Gaming Community
1v1=/=Fair - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: 1v1=/=Fair (/showthread.php?tid=184715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

1v1=/=Fair - Czechmate - 11-25-2020

I just want to say the "git gut" people that cry rivers of crocodille tears when they don't get exact 1:1 ratio fights and free blues should go fly a kite.

There is NO ELO, NO MMR, NO MATCHMAKING HERE in a normal competitive esports environment An Ace would never meet a beginner/weak player/person with no reflexes. Unless smurfing.

If you think you with 5 years of experience fighting someone who plays for a week is fair - you are wrong, very wrong.

/end pointless rant.
[Image: 0ez91gfQ_400x400.jpg]

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Zentor - 11-25-2020

Concur

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Czechmate - 11-25-2020

Git gud

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Kauket - 11-25-2020

did someone trash cr again

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Zentor - 11-25-2020

Nah, we're good

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - sasapinjic - 11-25-2020

Git gud ---> what it actualy means:
Dont move and be quiet, this will be over quick , and dont you dare to cry and whine to anyone abaut this, or i will seek you out in server do it again, nobody can help you.

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Misfit - 11-25-2020

(11-25-2020, 08:28 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: Git gud ---> what it actualy means:
Dont move and be quiet, this will be over quick , and dont you dare to cry and whine to anyone abaut this, or i will seek you out in server do it again, nobody can help you.

Sounds more like instead of doing something about it yourself you'd rather tell everyone else to either take it easy on you when it doesn't make sense to or just not play the game.

I'm not biased here, because I still don't know how to play the game and I could use some of this advice myself. I've been playing disco for like six to seven years and I still don't know how to win a 1v1 in snubs without stacking the odds greatly in my favour by flying a cap 7 osprey.

I, like many people that complain on the forums about PvP, could just learn to play the game. I don't make a fuss about it on the forums when things don't go my way.

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Arcana - 11-25-2020

There is no fair fight in War, well some sportmanship sometimes here...if you want learn how to fight properly, you need to fight and die again and again to achieve it. There are ppl here who would let you 1 vs 1, as others will just gank you.

Care less, fight more.

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Chuba - 11-25-2020

just click on an enemy and acquire victory

RE: 1v1=/=Fair - Czechmate - 11-25-2020

Oh I see you don't know whats happening.

Disco lacks matchmaking so new people will always suffer and get rightfully frustrated. I am not talking about them here though.

Basically there are ace players that demand 1:1 ratio fights at all times and call them fair regardless of obvious skill difference.

And they will oorp whine and shed crocodile tears when people don't let them always do 1:1 ratio fights, hold back ships and let them slaughter beginners and weaker players so they can autolose and "git gud"