Discovery Gaming Community
To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel (/showthread.php?tid=184735)

To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Shinju - 11-26-2020

_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: The Fallen Angel Curero
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemums, GC| & GC-

Encryption: Tau23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Epsilon15-43-Omega15-22-29
Subject: Hola

Buenos dias,

I am Leslie "The Fallen Angel" Curero and I've been brought to you by one close friend of mine, a Hacker from Liberty. He knows what my problem is... Addiction to cardamine and no life goal whatsoever. I would like to talk about my life a bit more, but this one needs time and trust.

I was told you may have a life goal for me and constant supply of Cardamine I need, this Stabiline is just nothing compared to real Cardamine from Maltese space. Is there a place among you for one desperate and forever hunted woman?

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Megaera - 11-26-2020

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Encryption: White Lotus
Recipient: Fallen angel
CC: None
Subject: Goals

Ah Datenshi.

Interesting codename.

What makes you seek the golden flowers of Matsuda? It is not only the lure of Cardamine that brought you to us. You can get that from the Lane Hackers.

We at the Gen'an Chrysanthemums do not view cardamine as a problem, rather more a convinience. Whoever told you that it is a problem, is likely an enemy of ours and wish to discredit its perks. The fact that you are using stabiline only confirms this. Why are you living on that impure stuff when the superiour is within your graps?

As for your goals. I can't help you unless I know what goals you seek. Many women find their place among us, all for different reasons, but to find a goal, you must know in what direction to look at first.

You looked in our direction. So what is it that you seek?

Matriarch Of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums
General Kiri

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Shinju - 11-26-2020

Buenos dias,

Obviously it's not just the need for the constant flow of the Cardamine and if it was all as easy as you think it is, then we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's the past that's haunting me every single minute of my life and I wanted to start again, with clean shield, with most of the terrible past behind me. Because of my past, Maltese and basically all unlawful factions have seen me as the enemy, but it's something I'd like to fix soon, may the ancestors forgive me for such words, but I've been alone for years, with my home blasted by Corsairs and The Coalition.

For years I've been looking for survivors, for anyone from my long forgotten group, but it seems my squadron perished in the battle or they all have been scattered across the Sirius, hidden from my eyes. It's time to give up on this life goal because it's led me nowhere. This leads me to my status, you can't get to the Cardamine unless you do some shady dealings with Junkers, because Hackers, Outcasts and Rogues wouldn't do that for me. Not now at least.

So Stabiline was the only option if I wanted to survive with my legal status, but as I said my friend, a very good friend, a Lane Hacker, once pointed out I should start my new life far away from my previous home, he advised me to seek a guidance in Kusari. I don't feel like fighting for some Shogun I know nothing about, I don't feel like becoming lackey of Corsairs by joining their side in Kusari. So the Golden Chrysanthemums seem to be the right choice, even better if I can get rid of that Stabiline.

I'd like to tell you more, but we both need some time and trust built between us before we start sharing our life stories. That's if you would like to continue in our chat.

You can't go for a specific life goal, if you don't know it exists. That's what I am looking for now a specific life goal that would give my life some meaning and helped me to get rid of the burden I am carrying upon my shoulders.

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Megaera - 11-30-2020

Sorry for the long wait,

Neither the Coalition or the Corsairs are friends of ours. I offer my sympathy for the loss of your home and friends. It does beg for the question however, which group you are refering to, and why your reputation is such that neither Rogues, Maltese, or Lane Hackers want to supply you. There must be a tall shadow in your past if even the black market has most of their doors closed to you.

You see, miss Datenshi, We do fight for the elevated goal of liberating Kusari of its corrupt and misogynic regime, but how will you, someone born outside of Kusari, truly know what it is to grow up as a Kusari woman? How will you truly understand what it is what we are fighting for here? Will you become a true disciple of Matsuda, or will you just be a mercenary fighting for her next fix of cardamine? These are all things we need to find out first before we considder anything else.

Gen'an is an organisation of women, all fighting for the same cause. We all know what we fight and die for. You seek a goal, so you have no cause. I will tell you now. A cause is not found, it finds you. However, I am intriqued by you and I do wish to know more.

May Matsuda guide your decissions.

General Kiri

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Shinju - 12-01-2020

Buenos dias,

Corsairs and Coalition, Outcasts and Hessians, Mollys, The Order... We used to be the ally of Maltese, we used to fight for them, die for them, they provided us with home and equipment. However it didn't last for long so we set a course for Omegas where we established a new colony. Cardamine addicted lawfuls, we changed sides, yet we remained hostile to the Corsairs and our arch nemesis, The Coalition. However our home was overrun from both sides by The Coalition and Corsairs with help of their allies.

And here I am, one of the few remaining Reapers. Outcasts marked us a traitors, so that's why obtaining cardamine is a no go for me...

You don't think only women in Kusari are oppressed do you? Women were, are and always will be oppressed by men, I could see it with my own eyes during my operations, I even saw it with my own eyes in our own group. Even if one of us climbs the rank ladder, she hardly can get the respect of others.

What I would be is up to you really. If you want me to be a mercenary fighting for Cardamine, I am up for it. Are you going to allow me in? I am willing to go through your trials and learn the teachings of Matsuda, I have just a brief knowledge of what is this all about, but I believe recommendation of the Hacker may have some special meaning.

If you want to capture me and give me back to Outcast for trials and death, you are more than welcome also. I will leave these decisions on your shoulders. I have nothing to lose, nothing to worry about. That's gonna make me deadly.

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Megaera - 12-01-2020

So you seek sanctuary with us,

But one thing does raise concerns. If what you say is true, then Malta still considders you a traitor. the Gen'an Cell has a close alliance to Malta. Do you not think it would look bad for us and the Sisterhood itself, if we were caught giving shelter to one their traitors? I certainly wouldn't want to risk facing the wrath of Malta if such information came out.

Your attitude is als concerning to me. "What I would be is up to you really.". This does not befit a Golden Chrysanthemum. We do not let others dictate who we are and what we believe in. I hear the voice of a broken woman who spent too long living in the shadows of others. You let me decide your fate, even though we are complete strangers. You seem tired of life and not really interested in changing your fate. You lack fire.

The Lane Hackers are indeed valued allies and I will take their recommendation into consideration. But like I said. I am not looking for mercenaries, I seek golden flowers that bloom on the battlefield, who fight for what they believe in. I can get mercenaries anywhere. Prove to me that you are more than just a mercenary and that you deserve to be among us, that you are more than just a puppet to be controlled by others.

Show me that your flame isn't extiquished yet.

General Kiri

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Shinju - 12-02-2020

Buenos dias,

I doubt Maltese people even remember who I once used to be, they've got so many problems and stuff to do they can barely care about one person hidden somewhere. But it's your call.

My fire, something I was fighting and living for is gone. And that's the reason I am roaming around, trying to find something new to fight for. I am looking the lighter for my not yet burned candle. Yes, you are holding my fate in your hands and it has nothing to with who I used to be. I've spent years among my enemies, that's what scouts do, that's what intelligence does. You are holding my fate in your hands because I cannot decide what to do on my own. I wouldn't really care if I die without a purpose and if my death would help your movement then why not?

Just before we proceed any further, are you able to imagine if you were to lose everything in an eye blink? If you went for a meeting with your ally, then you would return to Kusari just to find out whole GC movement was eradicated and you are probably the only survivor. Would you still keep your fire?

I am asking for help and I won't be mad if you decline.

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The Fallen Angel - Megaera - 12-07-2020

Alright then,

I want to see if I can light that candle again. First I have an assignment for you and I hope you live up to your name. Your task will be to hunt down and destroy 10 enemy targets. You will find the link to the encrypted channel Here.

The following organisations are enemies of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums of which I require a total of 10 confirmed destructions.
  • Corsairs
  • Farmers Alliance
  • Gas Miners Guild
  • Cryer Pharmaceuticals
  • Hogosha
  • Kusari Office of Intelligence
  • Kishiro Technologies
  • Kusari Naval Forces
  • Kusari State Police
  • Samura Industries

You will receive 3 million credits compensation and 50 units of cardamine for each confirmed kill.

Prove your worth to me, and we shall see what we can do about your status with Malta.

General Kiri