Discovery Gaming Community
»» NSE | Gateway| ▬ Nebula Logistics Terminal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »» NSE | Gateway| ▬ Nebula Logistics Terminal (/showthread.php?tid=184862)

Pages: 1 2

»» NSE | Gateway| ▬ Nebula Logistics Terminal - Sara Tanaka - 12-02-2020

[Image: NSE-tb-o.png]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: a700e868c450e35ef735e7a2ddc3191d.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- RECIPIENT »» Gateway Shipping Incorporated
- SENDER »» Sara (冴咲) Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Logistics Terminal Construction

Greetings Gateway Shipping Representative,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Sara (冴咲) Tanaka, the General Manager of (NSE) Nebula Shipping Express. I represent a freelancer logistics company that works with most of the Sirius sector's logistics needs. We are currently constructing our logistics terminal and it requires some Industrial hardware so we can go forward with the construction of our new docking bays.

We would like to request the movement of 30,000 crates of Industrial Hardware to our installation at the Cambridge system. The NSE installation is found in the orbit of Planet Cambridge. We will add your respected corporation tag to the installation docking access list so your transports can use our auto-dock feature once they are 15k away from the installation location. Our docking master wants to confirm that your badge/tag is Gateway| so please confirm to us if we are correct. We also would like to know what would be the most suitable price for each crate and how would your transporters want to receive their fees. We can provide a decent price of 750 credits for each crate delivered but as I mentioned previously, we are waiting to hear from you the most suitable price that makes you feel comfortable.

We can send one bulk payment for the entire contract or we can set a good price at our installation market so your respected transporters can sell directly to our docking master and receive their fees on the spot. At the end of this transmission, I just want to thank you for receiving our request and will wait for your answer. We don't have to remind you that our docking master requires digital proof for each delivery sent to our installation. Thank you.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-05-2020

[Image: NSE-logo3-1.png]
Transmission Signal Boost
You have 1 un-answered transmission

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Karlotta - 12-06-2020

[Image: A6zxUDP.png]
Good day to you, Ms Tanaka

taking into account the possible 2-way trade opportunities to the location you specified, I'm afraid the 750 credits per unit of industrial hardware you offer would make this delivery's profit (8950 credits per second per 5k) fall far below the available routes we would have to re-assign our transports from (15000 credits per second per 5k).

To match our current routes, we would need a price of at least 1874 credits per unit of industrial hardware. Alternatively, we may be convinced to ship for less if you offered some other way to sweeten the deal. One way would be if we found ways of collaborating for mutual benefit in today's economy. Do you have any expertise in mining pristine ice, maybe?

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO

[Image: Ne80V9E.png]

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-06-2020

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

Greetings Ms. Chandrasena,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your professional reply to our contract. We understand that the price might be low at the moment and that is because our expenses are too high and we are yet a newly born company for logistics, BUT we have a good offer for you if your respected corporation would accept it. We will increase the price for each crate of Industrial hardware to 1,875 credits & bring in Pristine Ice for your transporters to haul back on their departure trips from the NSE modular installation.

The price is already fixed and your corporation tag Gateway| has been added to the docking access list, but the Pristine Ice did not arrive yet, so we will get back to you once the Pristine Ice arrives so you can haul it safely to wherever you want to. I understand that since your requested price is applied now then you can start sending your transports as soon as possible since the Pristine Ice part will be a bonus. We would like to notify you that our modular installation sells the Pristine Ice for 4,000 credits per crate and we do offer also some Gold ore for 4,000 per crate. The quantities are not high yet and that is because we are expanding our storage as we speak.

Thank you for your time and have a good evening Ms. Chandrasena of Gateway.

Dear Ms Tanaka,

with the price set, we will gladly start shipping the industrial hardware immediately, without you having ice available at your base. The reason why I mentioned pristine ice was to offer your company to ship it from the ice field in Cortez to our station, Oceana Shipping Platform, and also mine it in order for it to be sold to Oceana, if you possess that capability. Oceana buys and sells pristine ice to legal traders and miners for 3000 credits per unit.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO

Dear Ms Tanaka,

we have completed the delivery of 30000 units of industrial hardware. Here is the proof of delivery:

Thank you for choosing Gateway. We would be glad to deepen our collaboration in future, maybe by shipping more goods or in the field of ice mining.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-07-2020

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

This is a great business and excellent delivery times Ms. Chandrasena. Gateway Shipping is truly a reliable shipping Incorporation and we are glad to deal with you. We would like you to elaborate more about the Pristine Ice matter. Do you want us to sign a contract with the Nebula Shipping Express for shipping Pristine Ice to your Oceania installation at the Cortez system? ... We would like to know more information about that contract because our newly born logistic company is willing to perform new contracts with Gateway shipping. We will wait for more information describing what you would want to do as a business with the NSE modular installation and company.

Thank you for your time and business Ms. Chandrasena

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-10-2020

[Image: NSE-logo3-1.png]
Transmission Signal Boost
You have 1 un-answered transmission

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Karlotta - 12-13-2020

Dear Ms Tanaka,

my apologies for the somewhat late reply, I was busy with updates on our own base, Oceana Shipping Platform. It was necessary to finish these updates before being able to extend our offer to you:

Apart from being in need of skilled Pristine Ice Miners (which you may or may not be) as mentioned, we would also be interested to know if your transports have access to shorter or more lucrative routes and sources for the commodities already listed by the Trade department of Oceana: Link

For example, Bowex does not let Gateway transports dock on Scarborough Shipyard in Newcastle, to buy Super Alloy. Maybe your company is able to provide it from Scarborough or another station? There may be more commodity sources which are not listed, which you may be aware of and I am not, or have no access to in contrast to you.

I am looking for an only loosely formal deal in which you ship at your convenience, instead of strict deadlines and quantities. You are of course also welcome to ship along the same other routes listed for Oceana.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO

RE: »» NSE | Gateway Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-14-2020

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- SUBJECT »» Oceania Modular Installation

There is no problem with the late reply, It is still better than no reply. I sent the list of your materials to our logistics department manager and just received a reply now. I would like to quote the words of our logistics manager saying " We can deliver any of those materials to Gateway shipping installation anytime ". Accordingly, I would like to know the types of materials you would want us to shift to your installation and the quantity required then we will offer you our price and you can decide if it fits your respected corporation or not, and then we can negotiate everything again.

Concerning Pristine ice, We would like to inform you that we do not have miners but we have an understanding with those who can mine, so let us know what are the quantities required and how much is the price offered from the Oceania modular installation. Thank you for your time!

Have a good day Ms. Chandrasena