Discovery Gaming Community
»» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=184959)

Pages: 1 2

»» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-08-2020

[Image: NSE-tb-o.png]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: a700e868c450e35ef735e7a2ddc3191d.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- RECIPIENT »» Universal Shipping Incorporated
- SENDER »» Sara (冴咲) Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Project Grand Docking Bays

Greetings Universal Shipping Representative,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Sara (冴咲) Tanaka, the General Manager of (NSE) Nebula Shipping Express. I represent a freelancer logistics company that works with most of the Sirius sector's logistics needs. We are currently constructing our main docking bays and it requires some Industrial hardware so we can go forward with the construction of our new docking bays.

We would like to request the movement of 30,000 crates of Industrial Hardware to our installation at the Cambridge system. The NSE installation is found in the orbit of Planet Cambridge. We will add your respected corporation tag to the installation docking access list so your transports can use our auto-dock feature once they are 15k away from the installation location. Our docking master wants to confirm that your badge/tag is [*USI*] so please confirm to us if we are correct. We also would like to know what would be the most suitable price for each crate and how would your transporters want to receive their fees. We can provide a decent price of 1875 credits for each crate delivered but as I mentioned previously, we are waiting to hear from you about the most suitable price that makes you feel comfortable.

We can send one bulk payment for the entire contract or we can set a good price at our installation market so your respected transporters can sell directly to our docking master and receive their fees on the spot. At the end of this transmission, I just want to thank you for receiving our request and will wait for your answer. We don't have to remind you that our docking master requires digital proof for each delivery sent to our installation. Thank you.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - DkJericho - 12-09-2020

[Image: s2yNkYg.png]

Good evening Sara Tanaka my name is Amy Raybern, Manager for the Logistical Department. After reviewing your request and outlying contract details Universal Shipping is interested in your contracted needs.
I have forwarded the contract to the Chief of Logistics and it has been approved. If you do not have any further questions, below will be an attachment for our transporters to confirm your orders arrival.
If you may have your docking manager send payment to our transports based on the agreed price and have him/her clear our identifier [*USI*].
Please let me know if you have any inquiry's.

Signed, Amy Raybern
Manager of Logistics
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: xpKYbnJ.png]

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-09-2020

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- RECIPIENT »» Universal Shipping Incorporated - Amy Raybern

Greetings Ms. Amy Raybern,
Universal Shipping Logistic Department Manager,

In the beginning, I would like to thank you for the fast reply to our transmission, We appreciate corporations that understand the importance of time. We actually have more ongoing projects which require higher amounts of Industrial hardware than we previously requested. We requested 30,000 crates previously but we would like to increase that to 50,000 crates of Industrial Hardware total to be shipped to the Nebula Shipping Express at the Planet Cambridge orbit.

I made sure myself that your respected corporation tag/badge [*USI*] is added to the NSE docking access list so your transports can initiate the deliveries as soon as possible. We will wait for your confirmation about the new edits and thank you for your time.

Have a good day Ms. Raybern

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - DkJericho - 12-09-2020

[Image: s2yNkYg.png]

it is always a pleasure working with fellow losgitics companies. 50,000 shouldn't be a problem Ms.Tanaka. Also I am not sure if you received the last contract agreement but since we are changing the quantity I will attach a contract for the current askings.

Signed, Amy Raybern
Manager of Logistics
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: xpKYbnJ.png]

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-09-2020

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

Greetings Ms. Amy Raybern,
Universal Shipping Logistic Department Manager,

Here is the contract signed and thank you for the fast replies. We would like to remind you that our docking master will require a digital document as delivery proof for each shipment. This is mainly for the archiving process. The contract is attached to the bottom of this transmission. Thank you for your time and business.

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - JCPC - 12-12-2020

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: Julios Camios
  • -- Subject: Contract

Greetings Ms. Tanaka,

I'm sorry to inform you, however we've had a virus come in and infect our database and will therefore be unable to deliver any proofs of previously completed deliveries. We've estimated that about 30,000 or so units have been delivered but cannot be proven due to this database corruption. We'll work on fixing the issue so that this won't happen again in the future.

Julios Camios
President,
Universal Shipping Incorporated

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - DkJericho - 12-12-2020

[Image: p7Y7f6M.png]

Dear Ms.Tanaka again we are truly sorry for the incident with our systems. In return USI will like to compensate for these inconveniences ,
if you may please forward us the cost you paid for the requested materials and we will directly transfer said funds. Again we apologize for your troubles.

Signed,
Amy Raybern
Manager of Logistics
Universal Shipping Inc

[Image: TxGIvtn.png]

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - Sara Tanaka - 12-12-2020

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

Greetings Ms. Amy Raybern, Mr. Camios
Universal Shipping Logistic Department Manager, USI President,

Despite all the detail concerning the current situation, I would like to say that it is an honor to meet you Mr. Camios, President of Universal Shipping Incorporated. I am also honored to be negotiating this matter with two members of the USI board. I understand that computer viruses are annoying and that they can cause so much damage to our business, but I think in our case, we have been lucky so far.

I just revised with our docking master, Ms. Hina Nakamura, about the deliveries and she can confirm the arrival of 30,000 crates of Industrial hardware, that were shipped and delivered without papers. We always work with documents and it was very easy for her to recognize the quantity that does not have any papers or documents related to its delivery. I think this error is fixed from our side so do not worry about it. We can sort the 30,000 crates and fix the paperwork for them correctly.

Concerning the 20,000 remaining crates of Industrial hardware, We would like to know if you are able to deliver with the proper documents required or not? So we will expect a reply from your side about this matter so our docking master can evacuate space for the rest of the contract. I would like to thank you both for your business with Nebula Shipping Express.

Have a good evening.

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - JCPC - 12-13-2020

Greetings Ms. Tanaka,

I've taken this as an opporunity to get out of the office for a bit. Thus, I've taken my trusty Mastodon, the Champlain and have continued on the contract, keeping the data aboard the Champlain and sending it remotely from it. Attached below you'll find the arrival and cargo Manifest attached. I'll make sure the rest of deliveries are completed properly as requested.

Julios Camios
President,

RE: »» NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. - JCPC - 12-13-2020

Greetings Ms. Tanaka,

Attached below you'll find all receipts to the remaining 15,000 units of Industrial Hardware as requested. Apologies for the prior errors, we'll make sure this issue doesn't re-occur again in the future. We wish to thank you for contacting USI for your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Julios Camios
President,