Discovery Gaming Community
To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa/Zetas Cartel - Sender: Gen'an GC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa/Zetas Cartel - Sender: Gen'an GC (/showthread.php?tid=184975)

To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa/Zetas Cartel - Sender: Gen'an GC - Megaera - 12-08-2020

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Matriarch Kiri

Recipient: Hispania Imperial, Enma Loyola, Legion Maltesa

Subject: Kinkaku-ji Shipyard
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konnichiwa honorable allies,

It has been interesting months for all of us.

Atka Research Station, Cryer's bastion in the Sigma Sector was successfully attacked and in the aftermath of our support to this operation, the GMG declared the Gen'an Chrysanthemums a hostile organisation.

Sometime later, Malta attacked Tau-44, allowing us to enact Operation Orange River, where we transported over one million units of cardamine to Trafalgar. We had to fight off Crayter forces, who tried to raid our convoys. They had little success in disrupting our supply lines and it is safe to say that we currently have money to invest.

By now, most of Malta's enemies have become ours aswell and they also turned their eyes on us. Some would say this is the price of success, but this also comes with increased risk. Therefore we are planning to invest a lot of our Orange River funds into our infrastructure.

You are all aware of Kinkaku-ji, our shrine base in Shikoku. It has been well reinforced against most incursions and we know we can count on Maltese support should a real threat arise. But now I plan to use it to increase our offensive capabilities..

The Hispania Imperial struck a deal with us that in return for our assistence with supplying Rochester, they will construct 2 Storta class destroyers for us. This is where Kinkaku-ji comes in. We want to expand it with shipyard infrastructure. That way, we are able to maintain our future cruisers more effectively. This will also benefit Malta, as they will have a reliable place to service their ships when present in Kusari.

What do you say? Will you lend your assistance in empowering the Gen'an Movement?

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

RE: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa - Sender: Gen'an GC - Loyola - 12-08-2020

[Image: u4TZC4t.png]

You know that we always welcome the sentiment towards Malta from our dear friends, allies, and partners across the sector. In time, loyalty means wider opportunities, and more orange rivers will flow through you into the orange ocean that is slowly but surely coming up. I, personally, did not see your movement deviating from our policies consistently over the years, and so I consider your movement as the one that I would have closer relationships and even deeper cooperation.

Operation in 44 was to really show dominance and open another gap for our traffic. While fights are still ongoing, I have hopes that the outcome will be successful. The forces that we have deployed are substantial and the Cryter battlegroup in the system is isolated. We have lost some ground in Sigmas at the same time, but nothing too important. Your escalation with GMG comes in just in time. I am glad that you have used the opportunity to move some cargo in Taus as well, fast thinking.

I do think that your cell is worthy of further investment. Investment into a risky venture some might say, but when you look at a business that we do at Malta it is rare that we get safe and guaranteed investments. So I will back you up I suppose, and I am pretty sure that my opinion will be shared by the others here.

It's like you've been good girls this year and Santa from Malta brings you some nice presents.

- Loyola

RE: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa - Sender: Gen'an GC - Hokan - 12-08-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Matriarch Kiri
Source: Omicron Alpha
Subject: Re: Kinkaku-ji Shipyard

[Image: Carlos.png]

Hola seƱorita,

It is the concern of the Hispania Imperial to ensure that the guardians of the Cardamine trade are able and equipped to defend the spread of the Orange Dream into the colonies. With this in mind we are open to providing the Gen'an with the technical expertise needed for the construction and operation of a functional shipyard. Likewise with this offer, comes the training the sisterhood needs to maintain and operate the systems themselves.

I will like to further note, that the delivery of two such cruisers is still predicated on the successful terms outlined in the deal of delivery. With your impressive ability to spread the dream into Bretonia, I have no doubt you will be succeed with that condition as well.

Carlos Ortega,
Almirante de la Armada.

RE: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa - Sender: Gen'an GC - Megaera - 12-09-2020

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Viewing Message

[Channel frequency is now open to the Zetas Cartel]

Arigato,

We are grateful of the support of Malta in this venture.

Malta has always been the primary ally of the Gen'an Movement, and it has supported us since the very beginning, when we only had one transport and a squadron of fighters. Since then, our movement has grown over time and many women have joined our cause. We built Kinkaku-ji as our Shrine and made it our headquarters. Malta came to our aid when the navy attacked it and we repelled their assault. We fought, shed blood, and died together. And in all this time the alliance and friendship between the Gen'an GC and Malta has grown stronger.

The GMG actually tried to drive a wedge between this alliance. Guildmaster Namura had me choose between Malta and the GMG. He obviously disliked my answer, which is why the GMG now actively hunts down Gen'an assets in the Sigmas. They in turn are now hunted down by Gen'an operatives. The GMG have become too arrogant for my taste, no better than the Kusari patriarchal government we attempt to overthrow in Kusari.

Also, we are working on the assignement you gave us, Senor Ortega. Roughly 39,000 units of cargo have already arrived at Rochester. You will receive the full report when all deliveries have been completed.

We have deduced that we require 3 things to achieve shipyard capabilities
  • First, we need to expand the base structure to incorporate the new facilities.
  • second, we require proper machinery to construct, repair, and replace capital ship parts.
  • Third, we will have to construct a drydock big enough to allow for cruiser class vessels.
We are not experts on shipyards, so if we missed anything. We would gladly be corrected.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

RE: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa/Zetas Cartel - Sender: Gen'an GC - Diaz - 12-09-2020

[Image: aaaaaaa.png]
[Image: QsXyGd3.png]

Los Zetas Cartel
Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Jorge Menendez

To: Gen'an

Hola senorita

You know that you can always align on help from Zetas cartel since that incident in Tau-37 we will always provide you with the necessary equipment, supplies what ever you need.

Gracias, Hasta la vista, Hasta pronto!

Jorge Menendez
Don of Los Zetas Cartel

RE: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa/Zetas Cartel - Sender: Gen'an GC - Khem - 12-10-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To:Matriarch Kiri
Source: Valetta Shipyard, Omicron Alpha
Subject:RE: Kinkaku-ji Shipyard

[Image: Face_Claim.jpg]

Buonasera, Cugina.

Khem Cimarron here. We are prepared to assist in any way needed. Our ships are en-route now.

A presto,
Khem Cimarron

RE: To: ImpCo/Enma Loyola/Legion Maltesa/Zetas Cartel - Sender: Gen'an GC - Megaera - 12-10-2020

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Viewing Message

Konbanwa,

We have created a delivery channel for all necessary materials to create the new shipyard infrastructure.

Ofcourse we do not expect your assistence to be for free. Therefore we have set up the following prices for each of the materials:

Materials Price
Hull Segments 2200
Industrial Hardware 1000
Reinforced Alloy 1500
Tungsten 1900
Niobium 2100
Industrial Materials 1000
Lasers 3000
Robotic Hardware 1750

Please submit evidence of delivery for our administration using this format:

Code:
Item: