Discovery Gaming Community
To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires (/showthread.php?tid=185044)

To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires - Loyola - 12-14-2020

Buenos Aires, Omicron Alpha

[Image: kbt85Y2.jpg]

Sender: Mary "Mommy" Teixeira.
Recipient: APM and the Core.
Topic: Maintenance.

Whom it may concern,

this is ship captain Teixeira of Buenos Aires. We value the official licensing and the great services that APM provides. As per agreement between the Core and Donna Enma, Buenos Aires is requesting planned maintenance services at Alabama Shipyard. Ship was engaged in a number of fights and traveled a long distances. There are no outstanding problems with the ship so we can wait if Alabama happens to be busy. If so please let us know the date at which the maintenance is scheduled so we may plan everything ahead.

Teixeira over.

ATTACHMENTS:

Mary "Mommy" Teixeira
Loyola Guard
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires - Shinju - 12-14-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: APM Director Abby Romero
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Maintenance
»ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Mary Teixeira,

My name is Abby Romero, director of AP Manufacturing and I will be the one handling this request personally. We are glad our services and ship are doing well, that's the reason they are so popular after all.

I will have a dock TWO(2) ready for you in TWO(2) days, if you desire to change the date, then let us know so we can work something out.

Diagnostics and repairs are planned, is that all or do you request something else from us.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires - Shiki - 12-14-2020

Buenos Aires, Omicron Alpha

Recipient: APM Director Abby Romero.

Director Romero,

it's an honor to speak with you directly. Navigation officer reports that if known "jumphole" anomalies are in place we should be on time. We will inform you if there will be any delays. Are there any reports of the hostile or any other activity next to your location? Donna Loyola wishes that we keep it low profile, I think it's in the best interests of your corporation as well. So please let us know if there will be any unwanted eyes on us. We may disable transponders among other things.

ATTACHMENTS:

Mary "Mommy" Teixeira
Loyola Guard
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires - Shinju - 12-15-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: APM Director Abby Romero
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Maintenance
»ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Mary Teixeira,

Excellent.

About hostile activity, nothing interesting that I would know of, just typical alien and The Order activity in Delta and Zeta. But I doubt they would really care about what ship you are flying. Just don't bring unnecesary attention to your ship by any lawful entity and we will be alright, it's not like we cannot defend our cause in case of the big reveal, right?

-Abby Romero
APM Director

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: APM and the Core \\ From: LGS Buenos Aires - Loyola - 12-15-2020

Buenos Aires, Omicron Rho

Recipient: APM Director Abby Romero.

Director Romero,

copy that, clear. We should appear on your scanners within a few minutes, we have received your last message in time, but it was decided to maintain radio silence. We will have to plan departure hours carefully as soon as the works are done. Thank you for understanding and keeping everything by the agreement. We understand that reputation means a lot for APM, considering the stock market and other things, our crew is well instructed on the matter and you should not be worried about any details of our deal leaking.

ATTACHMENTS:

Mary "Mommy" Teixeira
Loyola Guard
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End