Discovery Gaming Community
Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Balance (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! (/showthread.php?tid=185392)

Pages: 1 2

Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Baphomet - 01-01-2021

****** In a Galaxy, far, far away ********

Dev1: " God,what do you think about all the changes we made?

God: " No no no, is all GUD, but if u want to be like me, you have to make something radical"

Dev2: " Hmmm i have an idea, you know the Outcasts right? I bet if we make a simple change there, no one will even notice, i mean, who the F gives a SHT about them anyway, heheh"

*everyone bursts in to laughter*

Dev3: " Yes, that sounds good, and if we dont rename the ship, no one will suspect anything, hahahah, MUUUUUUUahahahaha"

God: "Yes my children, go now and play, play with ur new powers i have given u"

Dev1: " Thank you God, we promise we will do something really funny"

And on the 7th day Storta Destroyer got renamed to Storta Destroyed...........

Ok, enough with bed time stories, lets get real. You all know how i like to find thing that can be desribed as " irregularities". Slight "mistakes" made by people who care about us and our fun here.
I will try to accept this as an early April Fool's day joke, 4 months too early, but hey, is our devs and we have to love them.

The STORTA
Our beloved outcast destroyer (destroyed), somehow managed to get from the initial 310.000 HP to a wonderful 180.000 HP. Say what????
Thats right, and its for the same price too, with same agility and same bateries and guns, but the HP of a little stronger Gunboat.

I mean:

Kusari destroyer has 300.000 HP
Liberty Cruiser has 295.000 HP
Dragon cruiser is at 250.000 HP
Order Recon Cruiser Cruiser has 300.000 HP
Rogue Destroyer has 295.000 HP
Zoner Q ship(cruiser class) has 255.000 HP

they all have more than 240.000 HP, there is no single destroyer/cruiser with EXTRA low HP. That is until now, now we come to Storta. The STORTA DESTROYER HAS ( Drum roll )

180.000 HP

If your thinking what im thinking, that would be:

" Did IQ's just drop sharply due to Corona virus outbreak? Although there was no previous recorded incidents, this could be the first one."

and

" Was there an enormous crack pipe in the room while this change was implemented?"

****** I am kidding my dear dev team, ofc, a little playing was in order to equlize this fun we are all having******

No harm ment, cross my heaert and hope to die.
But please, remedy this " slight mistake" or at least rename the ship to:

Storta Destroyed

With all this I wish all of the community a happy and healthy new year.

Forgot the P.S. almost:

P.S. I would ask balance unaware, and OORP haters not to write comments, because they only confirm their condition. Gracias por todos

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Groshyr - 01-01-2021

Storta and Hasta for braindead due to their OP shapes. Nerf is allowed, nerf is welcome

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Hokan - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 08:02 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Storta and Hasta for braindead due to their OP shapes. Nerf is allowed, nerf is welcome

Sounds like someone abused their shapes to hurt you Grosh

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Groshyr - 01-01-2021

/vietnam flashbacks/

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Czechmate - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 08:02 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Storta and Hasta for braindead due to their OP shapes. Nerf is allowed, nerf is welcome
Playing against all of these, I must say the only actual problem gameplay wise of a ship that's being abused en masse

is the OC GB

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Switchback - 01-01-2021

What level of nonsense is this. Storta already has shitty arcs, go away.

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Shiki - 01-01-2021

a very good idea baphoment

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Mephistoles - 01-01-2021

The Storta has 295,000 hull, the infocard is wrong. Easy to fix.

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Baphomet - 01-01-2021

I was just informed over Discord that Mep is right, they screwed up the infocard, and that it will be fixed
Thank you all for participating
Same time next week?? XX

Be well my friends, and thank you once more

RE: Kill ALL Outcasts? Yes sir! - Thunderer - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 08:36 PM)Baphomet Wrote: Mep is right

I've been seeing this too often. Is Mep a girl?