Discovery Gaming Community
To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath (/showthread.php?tid=185490)

To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Elvinos2003 - 01-07-2021

**Incoming Transmission**.

**High Coded Transmission**

ID: L.O.S.T
To: [No Data Available]
Subject: N/A

*The video is black, but we can hear what it says. Before anything starts, a breathing and a little female voice goes out of it emotionless.*

Euhmm... I remembered you and I think you can help me somehow. I know I didn't talk when you saw me... It is only recently that I can talk a bit. My position is in Willard Station.

*There is no salutations after the message. A bit unrespect full, but it was the first time she did that.*

**Transmission ended**.

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Lord Helmchen - 01-07-2021

[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

[Image: OtqETsM.png]

::::==::::==:::: Open Comm File ::::==::::==::::

Encryption/Priority : Medium/Low

46th ID :Lieutenant Lady Camile Summers

Topic of Communication : Hello

Recipient of communication : L.O.S.T

Dear L.O.S.T

Yes, I Remember You, how should I Forget you. it's not every day that you see a Girl Connected to Cables entombed in a Ship. my Name is Lady Camile Summer and I am the Pilot of the 46|Summers.Wrath. I am glad that you can Communicate now but I have no idea how I could help you, I have a Doctor In astronomy, not Engineering. but I would try my best to help you, I have talked with some of my Superiours about your Situation and they were Curious. If you Trust me enough I would Like to meet you again and see what we could do for you.

Lady Camile Summers

Liberty Navy 46th Strike Force
Lieutenant

::::==::::==::::Terminate Comm File::::==::::==::::

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Elvinos2003 - 01-07-2021

**Incoming Transmission**.

**High Coded Transmission**

ID: L.O.S.T
To: Lady Camille Summers
Subject: N/A

*The audio message begins with a long silence before a voice is heard without emotion.*

I don't know what is trust... I don't know who I am... I forgot who I am. Like I said, I am at Willard Research Station in Tahoe Ice Cloud. It is the only place that I can be without attracting the attention. When the enginers saw me, they acted strangely... I could understand if you don't want to be alone...

*At the end of the audio, on the screen, there is the coords of the Willard Research Station written in blue.*

**Transmission ended**.

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Lord Helmchen - 01-07-2021

46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

[Image: OtqETsM.png]

::::==::::==:::: Open Comm File ::::==::::==::::

Encryption/Priority : Medium/Low

46th ID :Lieutenant Lady Camile Summers

Topic of Communication : Hello

Recipient of communication : L.O.S.T

Dear L.O.S.T

Camile is in her Bomber somewhere between the Stars. she had taken off her helmet and had a Cup of Tea in her hand as she Smiles into the Camera while her Copilot flys the Ship.

well, how shall I Explain what Trust is to you? I think it's the fact that you have Contacted me even when you don't know me. Trust is a Feeling, something that tells you that you are Safe with Someone and that this Person will not Harm you. I can tell you that you can Trust me, I am on my way to you Right now. as I said I don't know if I can help you, but I will try my Best. I am on my way to you Right now, and then we will see what we can do.

Lady Camile Summers

Liberty Navy 46th Strike Force
Lieutenant

::::==::::==::::Terminate Comm File::::==::::==::::

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Elvinos2003 - 02-01-2021

[Image: 3789628f8263cf58e2fec8837990dffe16bf3b52_hq.gif]

SECURITY LEVEL: OMEGA
SUBJECT: [----ERROR----]
RECIPIENT: Camile Summers

Greetings,
You said if I warn one of your Admirals I could get help... I sent a transmission there was 24 days and I received nothing. Maybe was he to much occupied? Things will change for me, for you and for everyone. Now I am looking for help from someone else. I should thank you from that day and the other one [----ERROR----] near Trenton. The cables are gone making my movements more free. Who knows what will happen at our next meeting? A bloody meeting or [----ERROR----]

[Image: BDB1B2DEC742AAA9DE631F32E776060722CEE5E4]

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Elvinos2003 - 02-16-2021

[Image: HairColor_20210203_171313_85.png]
L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: ----ERROR----

RECIPIENT: Camile

Hi Camile...
She seems shy because it was the first time she showed herself in a camera.
I thought you maybe wanted to have some news about me. I went where you maybe don't know. I think it is called Omicron Lost... I saw a gunboat there and the person wanted to call me something else than my codename. I still wonder why calling me in an other way. Also, I visited strange systems in those, there was many cystal ships. I think you call them... Squid... Even if I think it is not the right name of these strange ships.

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Lord Helmchen - 02-16-2021

[Image: avatar_44691.png]
Message Received

Private Communique
46th Liberty Navy Strike Force
Security Clearance: Medium

[Image: cTau1yV.png]

Sender ID: Lady Camile Summers, Lieutenant, 46th Liberty Navy Strike Force
Recipient ID: L.O.S.T
Subject: Hello Friend

Arival

Camile Smiled in the Camera a Cup of Tea in Hand, she Looked happy to hear from L.O.S.T and to see that she was doing well out there.

Hello L.O.S.T it's nice to see you again. and you are Right I was never in Omicron Lost but I know the Borderworlds a bit so I know it's a Dangerous Place. I know you are curious and want to Explore the Universe, But Please Be Careful out there. In the Borderworlds there is no Law and no one that would help you if you need it. also Please be Careful with the Squids or Nomads as some may call them, they may seem harmless but they can Turn Violent really Quick. I hope you come by when you are back from your Borderworlds Adventures and Visit me. till then I wish you the Best.

Your Friend.

Lady Camile Summers
Lieutenant Comander, 46th|LNS-Lady.of.Leeds

End of Message

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Elvinos2003 - 02-16-2021

L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: ----ERROR----

RECIPIENT: Camile

She smiled at the camera.

Well we have met a bit at Manhattan earlier, but now I think it is a good moment to talk more... We could do something or I don't know before I go again in Borderworlds again.

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Elvinos2003 - 07-21-2021

Incoming Transmission

L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: News

RECIPIENT: Camile Summers

Hi Camile,

It's been a long time I did not send anything to you... Things for me changed in a good way and I wanted to show you two pictures.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: 46th|Summers.Wrath - Lord Helmchen - 07-22-2021

[Image: avatar_44691.png]
Message Received

Private Communique
Security Clearance: Medium

[Image: cTau1yV.png]

Sender ID: Lady Camile Summers, Commander, 46th Liberty Navy Fleet
Recipient ID: L.O.S.T
Subject: I am Impressed about your Adventures.

Arival

Camile Smiled in the Camera a Cup of Tea in Hand, she Looked happy to hear from L.O.S.T and to see that she was doing well out there.

Hello L.O.S.T it is so nice to hear from you again, I had already wondered what happened to you. the Pictures that you have sent me are really Impressive. And they have inspired me with the Lovely Pictures you have taken to something I haven't done since, Before the Gallic War, you have inspired me to get out my brushes and canvases and paint something. I have to thank you for this L.O.S.T I had almost Forgotten how Calming and Relaxing it is to bring the Thoughts that you have in mind on a Canvas. I hope to see you out in space soon so I can give you a Nice Tea while we talk about all the Adventures you had.

Your Friend.

Lady Camile Summers
Commander, 46th|LNS-Lady.of.Leeds
46th Liberty Navy Fleet

End of Message