Discovery Gaming Community
Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? (/showthread.php?tid=185547)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - kylo - 01-11-2021

I've been away for some time and I see that the new updates sort of changed my old trade routes. Can you guys give me some tips for good money? Could be missions as well, I have battleships but I don't know where to get them. Also, I saw that you get money for killing NPCs. Where can I do that as well?

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Unity - 01-11-2021

Pennsylvania has good missions against Rogues (Generally check Battleships for the best missions, however you will need bigger ships to handle gunboats, cruisers and battleships, you can also have people help you in these missions, you will be paid for every kill you score against a NPC, depending on their difficulty, depends on the price)
PvE warzones are rewarding especially if you can fight everything that shows up
Omicron Rho has good missions for Core or Zoners wanting to kill Corsairs, Nomads or Order.
Omicron Xi for Corsairs against Outcasts and Bounty Hunters.
Taus as IMG against Outcasts.
Omega 49 has some good missions at Gran Canaria against various enamies such as Corsairs and Coalition.
Trading ores is more profitable than normal commodities, providing you have a miner to supply you with the ore. Check the mining guide for more details on where these ores can be obtained and where you can delliver them too. Also regularly check POBs for stores of ore that you can buy for a cheap price and sell off for profit.

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - KingPin - 01-11-2021

You can buy Helium from elementon POB in Penny and sell in in New London for a good profit.

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Lord Helmchen - 01-11-2021

if you have a Liner take VIPs from Curacao and bring them to Freeport 8 in Sigma 15.

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Blake Wayne Van Leer - 01-11-2021

Best commodity route is @Squad one afaik
Start with Mission Grapes on Manhattan
And take no icon commodities in 3-4 other stops around sirius, and you end back up on Manhattan

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Save My Soul - 01-11-2021

(01-11-2021, 04:21 PM)Blake Wayne Van Leer Wrote: Best commodity route is @Squad one afaik
And take no icon commodities in 3-4 other stops around sirius, and you end back up on Manhattan

Nein, start with Hops on New Berlin. Danke.

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - romeodarkbeat - 01-11-2021

Missions in Magellan pay well enough if you got the ship and skillz to handle them.

PvE zone in Nu can be both fun and profitable if all players involved remember to get in and out to let stuff respawn.

Helium from Penn to Sarcelles -> Molybdenun Ore from the POB in front of new Paris to New Berlin -> Rheinbeer from NB to Hattan if the Molybdenun in Gallia is stocked (Emlenton PoB in Penn is always stocked in Helium). If not, Orleans has Nickel that sells good at Detroit munnitions right out of Pittsburg. A pure 5k transport makes 86.746.160 profit for each run, already considering the 4.25M you'll invest on your first 5k of Helium. Runs can take a bit more than an hour if you focus, I usually take 75 minutes.

It can be done half-afk while you watch a movie in another screen or listen to a podcast, or you can put your transport in first person and play Space Truck Simulator among some of the most beautiful systems in the game =]

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Blake Wayne Van Leer - 01-11-2021

(01-11-2021, 04:30 PM)Save My Soul Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 04:21 PM)Blake Wayne Van Leer Wrote: Best commodity route is @Squad one afaik

Nein, start with Hops on New Berlin. Danke.
I think it's well established the Universe begins in Liberty. Manhattan is the start!

But seriously, I think it's highest $/hr non-ore commodity route? On par wuth smuggling and can be done on 5Kers.

Plus - it's a lot of fun flying around sirius on a Booze Crooze Smile

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - Taco123 - 01-11-2021

Where to buy Helium? It's not available in any base in Penn any more.

Does it have to be mined?

RE: Anyone knows some good trade routes? Or missions? - JCPC - 01-11-2021

Normally Emlenton Storage and exports serves as Helium depot though this fluctuates based on how folks fill it back up though if the owners know it's empty they move to restock it when they get the chance. You are more then welcome to make a miner to fill it up at your own leisure and then get on the base with a large transport to take off on the route.