Discovery Gaming Community
To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=185576)

To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 01-13-2021

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Relocation/Renewal of Contract
TO: Rick Tiltman

New York, Liberty Space

Rick Tiltman,

I am contacting you today in regards to Chesterfield Station. As you are aware, the clean up efforts in New York have been all but successful. While we intend to leave behind a small fleet to continue on with this task, as a whole we would like to shift our focus back toward Texas as we had done before the war with Rheinland many years ago.

To be able to do this successfully, we have gained permission to relocate Chesterfield Station into Texas, specifically sector E6. We believe this location will be suitable for not only our operation, but it will also provide ease of access for any transports assisting in our efforts, as well as remaining close enough to existing infrastructure for support should it be required.

While we are no longer requiring your services in New York to assist in the clean up efforts there, I would like to extend an offer to continue our contract after we have relocated into Texas. Previous contracts and the success in New York have us willing to continue on with this.

We will also require your services to assist in delivering some goods as we plan on continuing to expand the station in the near future.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 01-15-2021

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Hooks and Chains:.

Ms.Doe,

The Congress and DSE have long worked together to keep the fields clear. No doubt given the relative proximity to the lanes in Texas I can only assume that there is some threat to local commerce from the local salvage fields. Rest assured, From New York to Texas or any other field in between, Congress will be there milling through the salvage and selling to you whatever we don't personally have use for.

As for that delivery contract, what exactly did you have in mind?
Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 01-30-2021

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: High Performance Alloy
TO: Junker Congress

Texas System, Liberty Space

Good Evening.

My name is Charlotte Frank, I am in charge of the Repairs & Development of Chesterfield Station, now located in Texas. As you are likely aware, Deep Space Engineering are currently working on expanding this station - and we believe you may be able to help us with this. I am contacting you today to gauge your interest in that delivery contract Ms. Doe mentioned - Specifically High Performance Alloy.

Once I receive acknowledgement of your interest in this, I will be willing to negotiate the finer details such as what you will be paid for this task.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Repairs & Development Supervisor
[Image: BwgERkv.png]

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 02-02-2021

.:Topic: Hooks and Chains:.

Ms.Frank,

You tell me how much High Performance Alloy Chesterfield needs and I will make sure it gets there, as long as the price is right. Though with DSE's track record I am sure it will be well worth the time being invested.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 03-15-2021

Chesterfield Station

Good day.

We require 20,000 units of high performance alloys delivered to Chesterfield Station in its new location in Texas. We are accepting these for 1,500 Sc per unit delivered.

Does this sound like something you would be interested in?

Sincerely,

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 03-16-2021

.:Topic: High Performance Alloy:.

Ms.Frank,

The Congress is always happy to assist DSE whenever possible. Give us a few days and we will have your High Performance Alloy delivered. 1,500 per unit is a suitable payment for the task given.

If you need anything else, do let us know.

I have opened this message in a limited capacity to allow my Congressmen to reply to the delivery request.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 04-09-2021

[Image: 2TR90E2.png?1]

Rick is picking through the debris in what appears to be some abandoned building somewhere. When a device in his pocket starts beeping. Rick nearly jumps out of his skin as he realizes it isn't his Geiger counter going off but his communicator.

"I said no interruptions, what's wrong?"
Jenny: "Nothing super serious, DSE is reporting the deliveries are done but they say they haven't received any notification about who or how they got there."

He let's out a defeated sigh.

"Of course they didn't report in I'll handle it thanks Jenny."
Jenny: "No problem sir, let us know when you're ready to come back out of there."

He tossed a small camera drone into the air.

.:Topic: They had one Job....:.

Ms.Frank wasn't it?

I must beg your pardon, not sure why my captains forgot to report their deliveries but I can assure you that this is not SOP for our captains working on contracts.
If everything is in order then I believe our contract is finished.

We look forward to completing future contracts for Deep Space Engineering and hope our mutually beneficial relationship continues.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To : Rick Tiltman of the Junker Congress - Deep Space Engineering - 04-10-2021

Chesterfield Station

Good Evening.

Thank you for confirming that the deliveries had in fact been completed.

I am sure you understand with the amount of traffic we have on Chesterfield Station, unless we have a docket confirming the delivery is for a specific project, we are unable to use the commodities for the intended purpose.

I appreciate the time you took to ensure these made it safely and I look forward to the next time we work together.

Sincerely,